Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 19: Meet The Madame

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Meet The Madame - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

It didn't take long to get to the New House of Joy and when Karl arrived it was with a tearful Jacqui, begging to stay with him, and hating the idea of working in a brothel.

As she opened the door, Martha snapped, "Go away now Karl, we're closed. Come in Jacqui, I'm your new owner. You address me as Madame."

Looking at her new owner, Jacqui saw a woman in her mid-fifties who had acquired some lines on her face, but she had aged well. She had probably never been beautiful, not even pretty, but she had a pleasant face framed with dark auburn hair allowed to grow until it brushed her shoulders and showing no signs of grey.

After the door closed behind Karl, Martha went straight to the point.

"Overalls off," she said curtly to Jacqui, "Let me see what I've bought."

Jacqui broke out sobbing again at this, but slowly took off the overalls which were now her only clothes.

"Turn round," was the next order.

"Karl hardly hit you at all, child. What are you snivelling for?" demanded Martha, every inch the stern task mistress.

Nonetheless she spread a little ointment on the girl's arse which seemed remarkably cooling.

"Switch off those tears and sit down," Martha ordered, "Tell me why you are crying. What is it that you want, or don't want?"

Jacqui mumbled her story again, between sobs, that she had been caught stealing stock from the perfumier she worked for and selling it to her friends; for that she had been sentenced to three months in jail as a first offence. In the holding cages immediately after her trial, she had refused to 'cooperate' with the Chief Guard and so he had his revenge by arranging for her to be put on the space ship with a batch of prisoners who had been sentenced to transportation and so she had arrived on Csadia. On the journey when Jacqui woke, extremely hungry, she was taken by a crew member, who promised to help her and gave her food in return for her 'cooperating' on the receiving end of a thrashing and two sessions of arse hole rape. Next morning, when she asked him for the help he had promised all she got was pissed on from head to foot.

She had tried to reason with Kate that she should go back on the same space ship, but was told that she would never be returned to Earth, and that she would be sold, naked, by auction. Karl had bought her and then another girl prisoner, Jacqui explained, whom he preferred, and so he had sold Jacqui to Martha. But before Karl brought her to Martha he "tried her out" which involved a thrashing with a whip and a further session of arse banditry. The reason she tried to persuade him to keep her, was that she wasn't a whore and she didn't want to go into a brothel.

"But surely you weren't still a virgin at your age, were you?" asked Martha, "In fact, if I'm any judge, far from it."

"Yes, I had had a few ... friends, ... men friends," Jacqui had to admit, "and we did ... well ... more or less everything, except I never let anyone up my arse. I had a girl as a room share for a while as well, and we ... played ... a bit," she added.

"Good," said Martha, "You will find that here you are to be the same as every other woman on Csadia, a whore. The only question is whether for one owner of for a number of men."

Jacqui's worst fears had been realised. Everything Kate had told her about life here was true

"Shall I tell you what your choices are?" asked Martha.

Jacqui nodded reluctantly, thinking that it was a good idea to hear the worst and then she might be able to come to terms with her new life.

"Well, the worst that can happen is that you get sent into a mine dormitory, like almost all of the other women who come here, and live in one room with twenty men and one, or maybe two, other women. The second option is where you are now; you can work here and have three or four different men a night for six nights out of seven. Finally, you can be the private property of one of the bosses, like Karl, and have him morning, noon and night doing whatever the hell he likes to you. And I mean 'Hell', there are no laws. If he kills you that is his loss, but only until he buys another girl. You've had an hour of Karl; he isn't unusual and his girls only last a few months usually. Ask Rosie, one of the girls here, what he did to her. Then he usually sends them to the dormitories; the only reason you are here is that he paid a lot for you the same day he decided to be rid of you."

Jacqui stared at Martha for a few moments in disbelief, then said, hopelessly, "But the authorities have to send me back to Earth. I shouldn't be here."

"The last time anybody went back to Earth from here alive was about fifteen years ago. Three months or life, it doesn't matter; all sentences here are life. There are no Authorities, as you call them, beyond the prisoners who run things, like me and like Kate and like Karl. We are all convicted prisoners, but we work together so that we produce uranium for Earth, in return for which they send us food and more prisoners," said Martha bluntly.

At this Jacqui broke down completely and sobbed her heart out for several minutes. Then Martha went over and put her arm round the younger woman's shoulders and said, "Come on. I'll show you where your room is."

Martha led Jacqui, still carrying her overalls, upstairs and through a door marked PRIVATE which led to a corridor with a series of rooms which were nicely laid out and quite spacious, about twelve feet by eight with a window that looked out on to more of the arid countryside.

"How many of us share this?" asked Jacqui, suspiciously.

"It's just for you," said Martha, "I am the only one, except for you who can get into it, and you don't fuck your punters in here. We have special cubicles for that, set up to match their needs. It is a rule of the house that you aren't allowed to bring any man into here even if you want to. All fucking is done in the entertaining rooms. There are no snooper cameras here, but there are in all the rooms used by the public. That is so that I can check everything is OK when you have a difficult client."

Jacqui looked round her and was amazed at the enormous size of the room. On Earth she had lived in a room half that size which she had had to share with two other people, sleeping in a rota and working different shifts. Suddenly Jacqui realised that she was still naked and tried to cover her cunt and breasts with her hands.

Martha smiled at her gesture and said, "I saw you naked on the auction stage, and I have seen hundreds of other girls' bodies; you have nothing to be ashamed of."

Then Martha took off her own clothes and said, "I always introduce my new girls to my little ways on their first day; then they know what my likes and dislikes are, and what I expected of them and what they stand to lose."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.