Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 18: Sold Again

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Sold Again - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

When the hovercar stopped, Karl dragged the two girls quickly into the house and into a room where nobody slept. All it seemed to be used for was sitting in, there were no beds, no cleansing and most surprising of all, no 3V. The chairs all looked old and one had obviously been made for two people to sit on at the same time.

On this two seater chair was a blonde of about Jacqui's age who came and greeted Karl effusively. Presumably this was the 'Paula' that Kate had said Karl wanted to replace.

She had clearly made some considerable effort to look much younger than her real age, and a round open face with a small turned-up nose and big baby-blue eyes helped a great deal. She was dressed in a crude smock which was too short for her and which was open down the front but held round her by a leather belt so that her slightly sagging tits were almost bare. Her thighs were also left bare and her shaven cunt showed as she moved. The whole effect was rather undermined by the definite wrinkles below her ears and the chief impression she gave was of being a faded pornographic photograph which had been handled much too often by grubby fisted small boys.

Paula's greeting to Karl included showering him with kisses and groping for his prick quite oblivious of the two watching newcomers.

Karl was merely irritated by this show of affection and snapped, "Stop it, Paula. Go to your room and I'll call you when I want you."

Giving Jacqui and the other girl, whose name Jacqui still didn't know, a really nasty look, Paula left the room with some reluctance, saying in childlike tones, "I've missed you Uncle Karlie. Do come up and see me soon, won't you? Please?"

Karl ignored this entirely and motioned to the two girls to sit down.

"This is where you now live," Karl said, addressing the younger girl, "and there are rules here that you will have to obey. You do not go into any room I haven't told you that you can use; the automatic doors won't open for you until I programme them, so it's unlikely that you'll break that rule. You don't go outside to the road at all. You can go into the garden for a few minutes if you want, but don't get sunburned."

Turning to Jacqui he continued, "I didn't intend to get two of you, and you will have to be resold; I'm keeping Helen. I expect Martha will buy you when I explain, because I outbid her for Helen as well."

Jacqui didn't know whether to be angry or frightened at this arbitrary dumping in favour of this Helen. Looking at her rival, Jacqui saw why she appealed to Karl, if Paula's outfit was anything to go by. Paula's artificial 'little girl' look was natural to Helen. Although she was some six inches taller than Karl, her reddish-blonde hair and a pale face, green eyes, and a figure that looked still to have puppy-fat on it gave her an air of young innocence that Jacqui knew appealed to some men. Dress her in a white blouse, a short skirt and ankle socks and she could pass for thirteen or fourteen easily and that seemed to be what Karl wanted.

"But I don't want to be in a brothel, and I shouldn't be here. I'll be going back on the next space ship, once I talk to the authorities," objected Jacqui.

"No chance," Karl replied, "Kate controls all the prisoner movements and she is the only one who might have found a way to get you back. If she couldn't nobody can. Didn't she tell you that? You are here for the rest of your life."

"Yeah, Kate said I couldn't go back, but I didn't believe her. They'll have to send me back because I've already done twice my sentence. Anyway it doesn't alter the fact that I won't work in a brothel."

"Your wants won't matter," said Karl, amused, "Martha'll teach you anything you don't know about her sort of work and she'll make sure you do it!"

He laughed and Jacqui felt really frightened for the first time as it sank in that all this wasn't just some nightmare but was really happening to her.

Karl called, "Paula!" and she appeared immediately.

"Take Jacqui to my sleepingroom and then show Helen round the house," he said to Paula's evident disapproval.

"The attic will be good enough for this old tart," opined Paula, again fondling his prick quite openly, "You don't want her in your room when you've got your little Paulakins, do you Uncle Karlie?"

"Don't get jealous," Karl replied, "Jacqui's going to Martha's, but I'm going fuck her before she goes, whether you like it or not. Now do as you're told and get her ready for me to play with in my sleepingroom."

As Paula escorted her upstairs, Jacqui asked, "I was only sentenced to three months; won't they have to send me back to Earth when they discover their mistake? Everyone seems to think that I'll be here for the rest of my life."

"That's right," came the dispiriting reply, "Nobody ever goes back to Earth from here. You'd better make your mind up to accept it. Karl will beat you first and then fuck you, but he's a quiet, nice man compared to some of them! You'll find that out at Martha's."

Paula did her best to make it worse for Jacqui by lying to her, "Karl hates it if you show any pain when he whips you, so do your best not to cry or scream."

When they reached the sleepingroom she added, "In here. Strip and I'll get you ready for him as he likes to have you."

Jacqui took off her overalls, and Paula pushed her roughly on to the bed, face down, snapped handcuffs on to her wrists above her head and then bent to shackle her ankles also. Standing back, Jacqui saw her take the paddle from the side cupboard and advance on her as she lay helpless bound on the bed.

"Karl will be here in a moment and he'll stroke your arse, like this," she suited her actions to her words, "Then he'll paddle you like this."

Jacqui felt the breeze as the paddle was raised and brought down on her arse, but at the last moment it stopped, just gently dropping the last fraction of the swing and making no sound as it rested on the frantically twitching arse cheeks of the manacled girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.