Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 4: Paradise Found

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Paradise Found - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

The following evening they almost ran to her apartment, and were there earlier than the day before. They had to wait, making small talk, until her roomshare went to work. Then Jacqui started a real conversation with Donald, just for the pleasure of making herself wait for her lovely spanking and her exciting turn with Donald's arse at her disposal.

"I can't believe your girlfriend won't mind you sparing the time to come here and punish me," she said coyly.

Donald seemed nervous as he stammered, "But ... but I haven't got a girlfriend ... I've never had one, actually, until now."

"Am I your girlfriend, then?" Jacqui asked, puzzled by this new concept.

"Oh, I hope so," Donald enthused eagerly, "I won't spank you again if you don't want and you can spank me as often as you like."

This confused Jacqui; in her mind the spanking was proof that you cared for someone, and it was fun. Why was Donald trying to get out of spanking her if he wanted them to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Temporising, she offered, "But you have to punish me for giving you one too many yesterday, don't you?"

"Only if you want me to," said Donald, not understanding her need at all.

"Oh, I do, I do," said Jacqui truthfully, "You can start now, if you like."

She slipped her knickers off and came over to him. Donald decided to take a risk, since she seemed to want this.

"It would be easier if you took your tunic off as well," he suggested, "Then it can't get in the way."

He held his breath as she considered this request. Would she strip for him, or did she not think a bare arse counted as nudity?

"All right," she said, to his profound relief.

She hung her tunic in the cupboard carefully and put her knickers away too. Donald was entranced by the sight of this young girl, dressed only in a brassiere, calmly moving around her apartment and showing him all manner of beautiful angles on the perfect arse, pale pink at the moment, but soon to be changed, by him. He was interested to see the chestnut thatch covering her cunt was quite thick and luxurious, unlike his own sparse pubic hair. As she walked, however, coral lips peeped through the hair from time to time and he thought that she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

As she came over and lay on his knee for her spanking, Donald leant over and could see the chestnut hairs peeping between the tops of her thighs; he almost came in his trousers just at the thought of touching her there. He stroked her arse, as he always did before spanking her. His fingers slid off her arse at the end of each stroking and into the crack between her legs, where he could feel the soft flesh beneath the crinkly hairs.

"Stop that," said Jacqui, "It's rude and I won't spank you again if you do rude things to me."

She had fully realised from their first session and his orgasm then that not spanking Donald was more of a punishment than spanking ever could be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.