Jacqui - Space Waif - Cover

Jacqui - Space Waif

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 2: Sack Or Smack

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sack Or Smack - Jacqui's life was hard as an orphan born in 2093. She went to a number of jobs which she mostly lost for petty theft, or refusing to co-operate with her boss. Along the way she learned to enjoy spanking. Eventually she ended up in jail with a three month sentence for petty theft

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Craig sat in unusual silence contemplating his errant employee. He saw an attractive young woman of eighteen, a few inches taller than himself, with dark chestnut curls surrounding a heart-shaped face with a wide, generous mouth, and a slim body which would perhaps ripen later to fuller curves. She had nice high breasts, not too plump but firm and separate, not just puppy-fat. From his personal predilections he believed that her arse had just right degree of plumpness for a satisfactory spanking.

"Why?" he asked, "We gave you a job and the computer helps you all it can. Why do you have to mess it up? Why do you lie to customers when the computer tells you the truth? Were you not punished for lying as a child? Well now you are to be sacked. I hope you realise that you have let us all down and that I, personally, feel very sad. I had high hopes for you, but it seems you didn't learn as a child how to be fair in your dealings with you superiors. You seem only to have learned rudeness and lying."

"Please, sir," Jacqui mumbled, "Please don't sack me. I don't have any family and I don't know what I could do if you sacked me. Please, I'll try harder sir."

"I don't see what we could do. I really don't," said Craig, "Were you not punished as a child? It's a bit late to start now."

Jacqui took a deep breath and said, "Yes, one lady used to spank me if I was naughty. Then she moved to another hospital and nobody else seemed to care."

Craig looked fascinated and sat silent for a moment

"Well ... I suppose I could try taking up where she left off," he mused, more to himself than to Jacqui. Then he asked, "What did she do?"

"She made me lie on her lap and she spanked my bottom and legs, sir," Jacqui blushed at the thought.

"On your knickers, or did she take them down?" asked Craig.

"Sometimes on my knickers, or sometimes I had to take them off first," Jacqui was almost crimson with embarrassment. Surely her boss wouldn't ... She wouldn't let him ... But if the alternative was being sacked...

"If I let you stay here, and don't sack you, I shall have to punish you myself," said Craig, licking his lips, "So it's up to you. Sacking or take off your knickers for a spanking."

Jacqui stood there undecided for some seconds, then Craig reached for his phone and said, "Miss Drew please."

"No," Jacqui broke in, "No, don't sack me."

With that she slipped her knickers down from under her tunic and stepped out of them. Slowly she moved over to Craig and lay across his knees. He lifted her tunic over her waist and stared at her bare arse. It was just as perfect as he had hoped. Two little hemispheres of pale pink, which would soon be bright red ... and again next time ... and next time ... this one was naïve enough to drop her knickers for him every day if he told her to...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.