Hilary Irvine's Return to the Dark Continent - Cover

Hilary Irvine's Return to the Dark Continent

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A second story featuring a British journalist encountering difficulties of a sexual nature whilst in Africa.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

It must have been a combination of exhaustion and the fact that she was at least somewhere that caused Hilary to drop off to sleep - it couldn't have been from a feeling of security.

When the bound blonde awoke it daylight was streaming in thru the dirty windows of Tinga's office. She tried to rise and immediately felt the cruel, hard embrace of wire mesh on her bare arms and butt. She sighed. The subsequent breathing in was a mistake as the pungent aroma of sweat and piss assailed her nostrils.

In the next cage was the Arabic woman, similarly restrained.

"Where are we?" Hilary asked in a whisper, "What will they do with us?"

"Doomed..." sighed the woman, "We is doomed..."

Then she turned and presented her back to the Westerner.

'Well!' thought Hilary, 'That's a negative attitude if ever I heard one!'

Tinga was also in the office, chatting on the phone and leaning back on his chair like a cheeky schoolboy. Hilary hoped he'd fall over backwards but he was too skilled at this particular art. He was jabbering on the phone in English but so fast and with such a strong dialect that Hilary couldn't make out many words. Numbers were been mentioned on a regular basis and occasionally Hilary could make out the word 'blonde' accompanied by a winking look towards her.

Late in the afternoon Tinga picked himself up from his chair and waddled his short fat body over to where Hilary was caged.

"So," he whistled thru his gappy tooth smile, "Yo were the Governor's private fuck toy. I bet he nailed yo juicy body every day ... yeah ... every fucking an'sucking day!"

Hilary turned her head away. This wasn't the sort of conversation she was keen on. He evidently was...

"But he chucked yo out, eh? Strange, considering that yo body is still so ripe."

This was accompanied by a bony finger poking thru the mesh to jab

Hilary's left booby.

"Wassamatter, Blondie? Didn't you fuck good?"

"Fuck off!" was her unladylike response.

Tinga burst out laughing.

"Feisty!" he chortled, "I really like you, Blondie!"

Then he leaned closer and lowered his voice to add...

"But tonight you'll fuck good or die hard!"

"I won't be good for anything unless you feed me!"

Chuckling, Tinga got up and went over to his desk. There he picked up some bread and fruit, pulled it apart and threw the bits around the various cages. Several bits made it thru the mesh of Hilary's cage.

She wouldn't give Tinga the satisfaction of seeing her grovel for food so waited until he was busy before leaning down as far as possible, extending her tongue and pulling nourishment into her mouth.


After it became dark the atmosphere changed, seemed to pick up.

There was a knock at the door and half a dozen young black men entered -

Tinga's henchmen.

"Ready for tonight, gennelmens?" Tinga asked without turning round.

They grunted sounds that suggested assent then one of them stroked his chin and moved closer.

"Wiv been tinking, Boss-man," he mumbled, "Bout dis bonus-thingy..."

"You'll all get some, you'll see!" answered Tinga, complacently.

"Yeah, but, ding is ... like..."

"Can we bang the blonde?" piped up another grinning hopefully, "Bang her hard! Bang her now!"

Tinga turned round slowly and fixed the guy with a withering look.

"You wanna bang that?" he said jerking a thumb towards the caged Hilary,

"Then you wait yo turn!"

"But-"

"No buts! You wanna fuck pussy then fuck that black! She got plenty last week and is gagging for more today!"

This was directed at the poor naked Negress in the corner.

There was a moment's pause then the men shuffled out, freeing and escorting the black girl with them.

'Gang rape postponed!' thought Hilary.

A few minutes later and light suddenly filtered thru the cracks in the wall that adjoined the main part of the warehouse. Hilary leaned close and found she could see inside the cavernous building. At first it appeared empty but gradually the young men filled it up with chairs and tables. To the right Hilary espied a stage-like structure.

'An auction!' she thought, 'They're going to sell us like cattle!'

The sound of groaning drew her gaze downwards. She could just make out the black girl - on her knees and sucking cock. To Hilary's disgust as others worked the men took it turns to fuck the girl's face before sauntering back to the job at hand. Work progressed slowly and in a relaxed manner.

Now Hilary could see them trundling in some barrels over towards some larger tables. A bar! What next? Washroom facilities?

What was next turned out to be a metal frame bed, topped with a lousy mattress. This was placed in the middle of the stage.

'Not an auction... ' surmised Hilary, 'Some sort of sex club?'

The erection of the bed ended this part of the evening's activities.

Doubtless while waiting for whatever was to come the men gathered round the naked black girl and took turns. Whilst those that weren't currently emptying their muck into her various holes commented on the performance of those who were.

(Hilary tried to block out of her mind the belief that for a woman been repeatedly raped the girl was been a mite over-cooperative.)

About 30 minutes later the audience was left in. To Hilary it was no surprise that they were all men - about a hundred or so. However something else did create a surprise...

"Good God!" she gasped out loud.

For in amongst the throng of Africans were a handful of white men. In ones and twos and accompanied by blacks. At first these all looked nervous but their colored friends engaged in such jocularly bonhomie - slapping their backs, laughing at their jokes, buying them drinks - that soon they were as relaxed and raucous as the rest.

The reason for the increasing noise level was soon apparent. Despite her energetic efforts to please the black girl was now swinging from the ceiling by her ankle. Stark naked. Whatever was holding her was elasticized as men took it in turns to grab her wrists and pull her down to groin level. Clearly her earlier dick sucking was going to continue thru out the night.

"Ladies an' Gentlemen!" boomed Tinga's voice thru a microphone, "Welcome to the latest of ol' Tinga's party nights!"

The old man bounded onto the stage as the audience whooped their greeting.

"Yep! Tinga's party nights!" he continued, "Where boys have a good time and girls get loads!"

(This accompanied by frantic pelvic thrusting)

"Lets start with yo favorite, Mr. Jokey Jones!"

A fat man in a ghastly yellow shirt waddled on stage and started yammering so fast that Hilary couldn't make out what he said but the shrieking guffaws of the watching men told her what he was - a stand-up comedian.

There was a noise behind Hilary and she turned to see the other three girls been pulled out of their cages. The Negress and the Arab seemed to be accepting their fate, but the petite oriental girl made to struggle. Her resistance was in vain as she was half the size of the two Africans holding firmly onto her arms. Off they all went, leaving

Hilary alone.

Downstairs the ribald humor of Mr. Jones ended and Tinga popped up again, giving the fake laughter of the tackiest compere.

"Thank you Jonesy!" he began, "But I reckon these fellas are here for more than laughs!"

Cries of 'Yep!' 'Sure thing!' and 'Bring it on!' could be heard from the mass of beer-guzzling men.

"You want flesh!"

Whoops of agreement.

"Then lets meet the MEAT!"

To an accompaniment of whistles, cheering and basic animal noises the three captive women were brought on.

Spread out across the front of the stage were the Arabic girl, the

Oriental and the African - all shaking to various degrees and staring at their feet. The audience quietened down as they watched, a quiet filled with foreboding.

"Nice ladies, dontcha think?" grinned Tinga, "Lets see what they're packing!"

Whoops of joy from the crowd.

But then a booming voice cut across the room.

"What the fuck is this, Tinga!"

Hilary strained to see a powerfully built middle-aged black man standing towards the back of the hall.

"I came here to see blonde meat a-fucking! You promised!"

The mood amongst the men changed as many seemed in agreement.

"Friends ... friends..." started Tinga smoothly, "The blonde is the main course! These sluts are merely first course! Second for those who had that," he added indicating the girl swinging from the ceiling.

This placated the big man who sat down.

Once he had done so Tinga turned to the girls on the stage.

"OK Sluts!" he roared, "Strip!"

After a moment's hesitation the black and then the Arab started to peel off their clothes. Their fear and nerves made the process a slow one, increasing the titillation of the leering men.

The petite Oriental girl on the other hand was rooted to the spot.

"C'mon you yellow monkey!" spat Tinga, "Show us yer tits!"

Getting no response Tinga produced a whip that he swished at the back of the shaking girl.

"Strip!" he barked.

A command taken up by the male mob.

"Strip! Strip! Strip!" they bayed.

Either side of her the women were down to their underwear, where an understandable reluctance had kicked in.

"Please!" pleaded the Oriental with tears falling freely down her cheeks, "Please!"

Her eyes shot either side of her to take in the female flesh been exposed.

The threat of Tinga's whip had persuaded the darker-skinned lovelies to stick their thumbs in their panties and push them down.

"Pussy" yelled someone in the crowd and chortling followed.

Now completely naked both girls instinctively covered their breasts with their hands.

"Dance!" chided Tinga, "Waggle those titties!"

Both girls moved about, arms outstretched, their boobs swaying nicely.

Between them the fully-dressed Oriental girl stood out like as sore thumb.

"Strip! Strip! Strip!" chanted the mass.

"Me virgin!" she suddenly shrieked.

This caused all a sudden hush to descend on the men. The girl nervously looked around. If she hoped her plea would grant her mercy she was mistaken.

"You heard her boys!" yelled Tinga, "She's never had cock! Who wants to help her out?"

In response several leering - indeed drooling - men surged towards the stage.

"Back!" snarled Tinga, "Back I say! You know the routine."

Reluctantly the men drew back into their seats as one of Tinga's henchmen brought forth a small sack.

"Now then, gents. I hope everyone placed their ticket in here 'cos I'm about to make the draw."

Confused and disconcerted Hilary watched as Tinga stuck a hand into the bag and pulled out a small ball.

"26!" he yelled out showing the ball to the men.

"That's me!" screamed a man off to the left, raising to show the world his ticket.

"Then c'mon up!" grinned Tinga.

The man bounded forth, accompanied by the sour looks of his fellow audience members. Once on stage Hilary could see he was black, about

30, something of the construction worker about him.

"Boys!" said Tinga to two employees, "Lets show our friend what he's won!"

The muscular twosome leapt forward and seized the surprised Oriental girl from behind. Before she could gasp in shock her top was ripped open, revealing her barely-formed breasts. Pitifully she tried to cover herself but as one man grabbed her waist and held her up the other tore down her trousers. With a friendly nod Tinga indicated to the leering prizewinner that he could remove the panties. Down they came to reveal a neatly trimmed Asian snatch. The winner already had his pants down and his cock out but Tinga held him back and pulled the frightened girl round to face the audience.

"Untouched cunt!" he roared, "Who says ol'Tinga don't put on the best shows!"

Roughly he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the prizewinner.

Taking this as his cue he flung the girl onto the bed, leaping on top as she bounced up. With the audience roaring their encouragement the man wasted no time in pushing her slim legs apart.

"NO! NO! NO!" Hilary could hear the girl scream as she begged to protect her chastity.

A final scream rent the air and Hilary knew he was in. She saw his bare black backside humping away before turning away.

After several minutes of trying to block out the sounds of brutal rape below Hilary was surprised to see the door to the office open. In walked one of Tinga's men, the one who'd asked to 'Bang her hard' earlier. He had a look of lust combined with furtiveness on his face.

"Getting lonely, Missy?" he asked, grinning nervously.

Instinctively Hilary knew he wasn't supposed to be here. After her

African adventures so far in was obvious what he was after, but could this be turned to her advantage?

"I need a friend," she breathed huskily, "Someone to be nice to me..."

Goggling, the man reached for the lock.

Click and Hilary's cage was unlocked.

Harshly than she would have liked Hilary was pulled to her feet and allowed to step out from the confines of the wire.

"Thank you," she said, stretching some life back into her aching limbs.

He didn't hear, all his attention focused on Hilary's pert tits - milky white with nipples like ripened strawberries.

"If we could just-unggghh!" Hilary gasped as the man sank his teeth into her left boob and started gnawing away.

"No!" she protested until a shriek from below made her hush.

Clearly one of the other women in the warehouse was now the main attraction.

The man worked his way over to her other boob, forcing Hilary to bite her lip to control her anguish.

Suddenly she was pushed against the wall and the man was between her legs. It was dark but she could make out the glistening piece of light of pre-cum from the tip of his dick. He pushed the top of her legs further apart, took a deep breath and...

"What the fuck!"

It was Tinga with a couple goons behind him. His entrance giving Hilary a flashback to Umbatu's entrance the previous night.

The man between the stunned blonde's legs was pulled away.

"You piece of shit!" snarled Tinga, "You fucking traitor! You think you get first go!"

Blam!

The gunshot shocked Hilary. The sight of the man staggering back minus most of his penis shocked her even more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.