Hilary Irvine's Return to the Dark Continent - Cover

Hilary Irvine's Return to the Dark Continent

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A second story featuring a British journalist encountering difficulties of a sexual nature whilst in Africa.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Still on her knees Hilary could only stare at Umbatu as he moved into the room. Her mouth opened and closed but she couldn't think of a single thing to say.

"Told ya, Boss!" jabbered Corp as he appeared from behind the Katgina Governor, "Told ya Sarge was gonna betray ya! Blondie too! Typical bitch-whore!"

"Betrayed... ," intoned Umbatu slowly, his eyes glazing over.

"BETRAYED!" he roared, seizing Hilary by her bare arm and pulling her upwards.

"L-listen h-here!" she stammered, "I need to-"

F-Whack!

The backhanded slap from Umbatu caught Hilary on the cheek. She spun backwards and flopped down onto the bed.

"Urghh!" she yelped as her hand landed in Sarge's warm, sticky blood.

Horrified she tried to rise, slipped and fell onto the floor at the side of the bed.

Umbatu ran round to confront her again, seizing her arm pulling her to her feet.

"Traitor!" he spat in her face, "Vile adulteress! I gave you everything and look how you have thanked me!

"Where is the gratitude! WHERE IS THE GRATITUDE?"

Hilary was intending to beg for her life in a manner that would most probably involved jabbering. However one of Umbatu's words stuck in her mind.

"Gratitude?" she asked, her querulous tone making everyone in the room pause; Umbatu, Corp and several soldiers who'd wandered in to see some fun.

"What, exactly, should I be grateful for?"

Umbatu's head seemed to swell up, his eyes bulging.

"Everything!" he screamed, "You had food! You had servants! You had TV! You lived a life of luxury and all I wanted in return was a little affection every once in a while! But no! You betrayed me! Faithless harlot!"

Hilary stared at the raging African for a long minute, waiting for a sign of irony. But no, he meant what he said!

"You're as nutty as a fruitcake!"

He raised his fist to strike her again, so she spoke quickly.

"If you think abduction and rape is something a girl would enjoy you're one fucked-up nutter!"

The fist went back, big blow a-coming...

'Fuck him!' thought his target.

"The only reason I would have to be grateful would be if you have a big dick! But to be honest I've had better! And bigg-"

F-TWACK!

Umbatu caught Hilary on the left of her mouth, the force of the blow cutting her lip and sending her spinning into the wall and down to the floor. As she lay there dazed, he leapt towards her. Dully Hilary noticed he was wearing a pair of leather army boots, she felt certain that her anatomy was about to face a severe kicking.

"Err, Boss?"

It was Corp speaking up.

"What?" snarled Umbatu, staring in hatred at the woman he intended to murder.

"What's my reward?"

Umbatu spun round and glared at his subordinate, who started talking quicker.

"I mean," Corp continued, forcing a smile, "I showed you 'bout Sarge's betraying. Blondie too!"

Umbatu looked at him, seemingly sizing him up.

"You are now Sergeant," he announced, "You'll run the camp when I am away."

"Gee, thanks Boss!" grinned Corp, but his face fell as Umbatu turned back to face the prostrate white girl.

The powerful African gazed down at the beauty at his feet. Her dainty bare toes, her perfectly turned ankles, those slim, honed legs. All her beauty made her treachery worse. The beast of base wanton-ness lay within her. She must DIE!

"Can I have Blondie?"

For a moment Umbatu seemed frozen, then he turned round slowly.

"WHAT?" he roared.

"As a-a reward for my-my loyalty... ,, " stuttered Corp, forcing a nervous smile.

"You want this?" Umbatu snorted, flinging out a hand to indicate Hilary, "This cheap, vile, traitorous harlot? WHY?"

"To kill her slowly," replied Corp with a sly smile, "Make her pay in pain."

Hilary rose slowly to her feet behind Umbatu. She knew Corp was a sadistic bastard and remembered how he'd looked at her with evil intent.

"Give her to me, Boss," he continued slowly moving close to Umbatu so that the other men couldn't hear what he was saying, "Every man in the camp will fuck her. Fuck her senseless. Fuck her to death. She'll take hours to die!"

Umbatu turned back to the standing Hilary, apparently deep in thought.

"It'll make you popular," cooed Corp in his ear.

To Hilary it seemed that the mention of the word 'popular' Umbatu's dark eyes lit up. He licked his lips.

"YES!" he announced in a booming voice, "Corp can have this whore! She is his to do with as he pleases! I wash my hands of her!"

With a flourish he made to leave the hut, but before looked at Hilary.

"I loved you!" he burst out, with a tear in his eye.

He walked off, then paused at the doorway.

"One last thing, Corp-I mean-Sarge."

"Yes Boss?" asked Corp-now-Sarge brightly.

"I will return in two days. This whore must be dead by then. I want her head!"

"Don't worry, Boss!" grinned the soldier, "You'll have it on a plate!"


Once Umbatu left the hut no one moved a muscle. Everyone's ears strained to hear him get in his jeep and speed off into the night.

Hilary swallowed hard. She couldn't bring herself to meet Corp's gloating gaze. Her eyes wandered over to the bed, where the blood-soaked Sarge lay dead. It wouldn't be a surprise if she was flung on top of the corpse and raped immediately.

"Right," said Corp, surprising Hilary by clasping a pair of handcuffs on her wrists.

He took her arm and pulled her outside.

Outside the cold African night forcefully reminded Hilary that she was wearing nothing more than knickers and a negligee. Dozens of soldiers were gathered around. In the dark it was hard to make out individuals, just a mass of near-naked lustful manhood.

"You're gonna git some now, Blondie!" "All black, all night!" "I want her blonde pussy!" "I want her full red lips slurping on ma dick!"

Were just some of the jabbering comments Hilary could make out as Corp dragged her towards a wooden building, the soles of her bare feet hurting on the stony ground.

"In the barracks!" said an excited voice. "Tie her to one of the beds! We'll nail her two at a time!" "I wanna whip her!" "No, no," said a powerful voice, "Lets make her do stuff! Dancing! Stripping!" "Sucking!" chortled another. "Oh Blondie! You won't believe how much dick you're gonna git tonight!" "Err, Corp," said a newly-concerned voice, "Where yo going?"

Corp had diverted from the barracks and steered Hilary towards a parked car. To universal astonishment he opened the back door and pushed her in.

"But Corp, we thought... ,"

To murmurings of disappointment Corp went round to the drivers door and opened it.

"B-But Corp!"

"You will call me 'Sergeant!'" he snarled.

"B-B-But S-Sergeant!"

"Listen here you dumb niggers!" barked Corp-now-Sergeant, "Umbatu gave Blondie to me! TO ME! To do with as I please! An' I please to drive off an' say 'Fuck you' to all you lot!"

With that he jumped in the car, started the engine and moved off. Thru the window Hilary could see the sea of disappointed faces staring at her with dashed desire.

"But I always thought you'd didn't even like girls!" was the final whining comment she heard as the car left the camp.


"Better slow down," muttered the driver to himself, "Might be tricky if we catch up with Umbatu!"

Hilary was constrained by her cuffs but managed to sit up and address him.

"Well done!" she exclaimed, laughing nervously.

In her confusion Hilary had decided that a positive, cheerful approach might make things clearer or better.

Corp (for that is how she still regarded him) merely looked round and gave her a disdainful look.

"Shut the fuck up!" he sneered.

Hilary was deflated by this and sat quietly for a while. Outside all was dark.

After some time she tried again.

"Take me to the British Embassy in Lagos and I guarantee you'll be well rewarded!" she gushed, nodding as she spoke in the hope that positivity would flow into Corp.

"I'll make money outta you in my own way," was his cryptic response.

"It's a good deal!" she persisted.

Indeed it was, at least to her. That rat Samuel Mbonga had delivered to the British Embassy in Cape Town after her last misfortunes. Those mercenaries had almost certainly been paid after they'd rescued Suzy. Why couldn't Corp see this?

Hilary bit her lower lip and tried to think of a more persuasive argument.

It wasn't just money that Mbonga had been rewarded with...

"If-if you want more, more than money, that's Ok. I can do that..." she said slowly.

"What you offering?" snapped Corp, eyes fixed at on Hilary via the rear-view mirror.

"S-sex," she answered, "We could have sex, nice sex, if you like..."

Corp said nothing.

"Blow-job?" Hilary continued, hating herself, "Would you like your cock sucked?"

"SLUT!" roared Corp, "Filthy depraved whore! Typical of your kind! No! YOU are the worst!"

He leaned over the seat to scream in her face. Unnerving as they were driving at least 40mph.

"You and all your kind wiggle your tits and your cunt in men's face and think you can own them! Whore! Slut!" he spat.

"B-but... ," Hilary started to say.

"If I want money from you I make it myself!" Corp continued, foaming at the mouth, "And if I want sex from you I take it!"

He glanced up ahead and swung the car off the road. Then slammed the brakes on hard, throwing Hilary against the back of his seat.

"I'll take it NOW!" he shouted, getting out of the car.

One moment Hilary was sprawling on the back seat, the next Corp was yanking her out.

"Fuckin' cock-tease!" he yelled, "I'll put you in your place! Show you who rules this world!"

The bound blonde fell down onto her knees in front of the groin of her captor.

'Here we go again!' she sighed to herself.

"If you want me to suck you properly you'll have to untie me!" Hilary said holding up her cuffed wrists.

"WHORE! SLUT!" screamed Corp in grotesque rage, "You really would do it, wouldn't you! Man! You are filthy! Absolutely filthy!"

Hilary was confused.

She was near naked, she was bound. This man had dragged her out into the open. Yet instead of some sex action he was just abusive. Didn't he realize just how much money he could get as a reward?

"I'll fuck you on MY terms!" he screamed, pulling Hilary upwards and pushing her facedown onto the bonnet of the car.

"What do you-oww!" she cried as Corp slammed her down.

She felt her flimsy panties been ripped off, her negligee pushed up her back...

"No" she cried as she felt her pert butt cheeks been pushed apart, "NO!"

Corp's anger turned to amusement as he positioned his cock at Hilary's asshole. She'd hate this!

"I've always wanted to bum-fuck a blonde cock-tease!"

"Ohhhh! Ahhhhh!" Hilary gasped as she felt fat cock invading her butt, "There's no need for this!" she implored.

Corp ignored her, forcing inch after meaty inch up into her ass as he hugged her hips tightly in his rear onslaught. She gasped in burning pain as his prick slid into her rectum, not stopping it's boring entry, pulverizing her guts before it. Hilary groaned as he began to saw mercilessly into the soft depths of her tight anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.