Feathers - Cover

Feathers

Copyright© 2010 by Stultus

Chapter 3

"Already our child weighs heavy on me and slows my labors, my beloved." My darling wife Alta casually mentioned to me late one evening, just after mid-summer.

"I sure that it does!" I congenially replied. Already her belly was quite swollen and she still had several months left before the child was due to be born.

"Indeed, I'm quite falling behind in my labors! I have the animals to tend to, and most of the spring wool still to be cleaned, carded and spun, not to mention my knitting! To do all that must be done, we really need an additional hand or two ... and perhaps also full time cook with kitchen skills better than mine."

"Still, there are no hired men to be found, anywhere in the valley, or perhaps further! This farm once needed many strong men to tend, and now we struggle with just us two. There is no helping it!" I sadly remarked.

"Not so!" She quickly replied, actually a bit much too quickly. "I know of a good worker or two that's looking for a position."

"You know that we have little silver." I cautiously reminded her. Alta had a rather heavy coin purse of her own that she had earned during the war but I had resisted her every offer to help contribute to our finances.

"We have more than you think, but we shall need little of it." She replied. "The helpers that I'm thinking of shall require little other than room and board, which we can well afford. With more hands, our farm can be quite profitable indeed someday."

The smile on her face alone should have warned me. If I had ever really realized how much gold was inside of her purse I never would have worried about our finances ever again. As senior patrol lieutenant for Lord Loren's cavalry, she had joined with his patrol squad from its earliest days and over the course of the long campaign she had earned several coin bonuses from either his hand or from Lord Boyle or Rowan themselves, for her leadership and heroism. Her fortune already rivaled that of our local baron, and her fortune, mostly in factor letters of credit was eventually redeemed for buying land that made her eventually the single greatest largeholder in the entire valley.

Amused, I blithely went on with my work and domestic duties for a few days until I returned home from the fields one evening to meet the first of our new household help.


Cwen was perhaps the prettiest girl in the entire town. She was tall and had long golden cornsilk hair, but she was much prettier and far kinder a person than Melenna had ever been. She was the daughter of the Hayward, the man assigned by Baron Hamworth to tend to all of his many hay fields in the valley. She had been a year behind me in school and she could do accounts and sums with the best of the boys, and certainly better than I ever could. There had been a rumor that my father had suggested her to be the next steward in training, but that the old traditional baron was unwilling to allow a woman to hold that august position.

She quite knew everything there was to know about running a large estate, such as our farm, which was indeed one of the largest in the valley, albeit currently mostly underutilized and fallow. I cheerfully handed over all of the account books and let her handle the administrative details from that day onward.

That night, I also learned about her other, equally important duties. My beloved wife had just selected her first 'sister-wife'!

"Take off your dress, so that our husband and I can better admire your charms!" Alta suggested right after dinner, in voice that wasn't quite an order, but near enough so that it brook little opposition. A few buttons were unfastened and her simple dress fell to the bedroom floor, revealing herself to be naked underneath.

"You're very beautiful." Alta commented, quite entirely accurately, and I murmured my own agreement. "Come to me now, and let us kiss as geswusletéra, sister-wives, to share each other's love as we together now share our man!" She whispered as they now embraced. In the old tongue, technically geswusletéra literally means 'slut-sister-wife', and it's a rather crude term for women who share each other in love, as well as a husband. Everything sounds nicer in the old-tongue ... especially the starting of my new harem!

The two women cuddled and kissed, and with little hesitation. Alta was certain no stranger to the methods that two women used to make love with each other, and Cwen, having lived for over seven years in a land nearly quite without men, had apparently learned a thing or two herself. As Alta's own thin shift joined Cwen's on the floor, the two women kissed naked briefly once more and then joined hands as they walked the few steps together towards the bed. For an hour, I watched them take their pleasure with each other from the large bedside chair, until they at length took a break from eating each other's cunts to beckon me to join them on the bed, which sudden didn't seem quite large enough for the three of us.

With plenty of kisses all around, I was bidden to take my pleasure with Cwen, as Alta kissed her sister-wife and my oath-wife lovingly grasped and placed my cock at the entrance to Cwen's cunt, giving it a lick and kiss before she parted the well-licked cuntlips for my cockhead to enter her sister-wife.

"Fuck her hard!" She whispered into my ear as I thrust into her. "Fill her belly with child, like mine!" She demanded, and I gave it my best try, soon filling her cunt and hopefully her fertile womb with my seed. With Alta's encouragement, she bade her slut-sister to also take my seed into her mouth and later once more into her tightly clinched ass, so that our traditional consorting could be complete. She did not enjoy this rear entry nearly as much as Alta had, and she rarely requested that sort of overly snug attention in the future.

We slept that night as a husband and pair of wives in contented bliss. Little did I know that my darling Alta was just now getting started!


Our next new addition to our household, and our increasingly crowded bedroom was Burwynne, daughter of our town baker. She too was accounted to be a top beauty of the town, with rusty-brunet hair that nearly reached her pert ass. She knew her trade well and she possessed culinary skills far beyond Alta's meager ones. From the start, she took over the care of our hearth and home, up at first light with us to cook and bake for her new sister-wives and husband until the last dishes from supper were cleaned. Her talents in the bedroom nearly equaled Alta's and she was of a frisky and energetic disposition in bed, loving her slut sister-wives and her man with equal enthusiasm. Her pert heart shaped ass loved sodomy, especially after her petite trim belly began to show her own swift pregnancy.

If I thought for a moment that Alta would be satisfied with having only two other sister-wives, I was soon corrected otherwise. Once the challenges of getting the autumn harvest in from our eight planted fields began to overwhelm me, suddenly two extra field-hands appeared to assist me in my labors ... and ensure that I fell into sleep each night completely exhausted.

Eadgife & Eadgyva were twins, equally beautiful young women just a bit older than I was, and elated to find a good happy home away from their forlorn parents, who had despaired of ever consorting them. I laughingly accepted their parent's earnest gifts of silver, and we even we gifted another adjoining field of good farmland which I had no means of plowing anytime soon. They worked with me tirelessly in the fields, and both were insatiable in bed, showing no reluctance to even make love to each other when they had worn out the rest of their sister-wives. Both loved oral sex, in all of its forms, and if I felt two dueling tongues stroking my cock in the middle of the night, I could be certain without even cracking an eye that it was the twins trying to coax another load of cum out of me.

Already it was necessary for a new much larger bed, and I made this my first task after getting our eight fields harvested. The grain from one field alone was enough to serve our needs for the year, and after storing much of another field's grain for seed for the spring, we had a great deal of surplus crops to sell at market, earning us more silver than I had ever handled in my life. Fortunately, I let Cwen handle all of the details, but I could tell that she was already making us wealthy, even without Alta's treasure. When two nearby fallow fields came up for sale that winter, she bought them both, quickly and shrewdly.

Someday, I joked, our children were going to be the largest farmers of the Jasper Valley, and Cwen took it as a compliment.


With five consorts, under a peaceable and loving roof, we spent a happy winter intertwined together in bed. Somehow the important winter tasks of the farm managed to get done, but by the start of spring Alta made sure that each of my wives was pregnant. She had delivered our first child, a son, and from that moment onwards she began to lovingly, but firmly, manage our bedroom schedules. In her idealized world, her sister-wife's would be placed on a staggered but regular schedule for impregnation, with a month or two in-between each wife's childbirth. Thus in turn, each wife would receive particular attention when fertile, on a fixed rotating schedule.

Alta privately admitted that she had a fetish for seeing every woman around her pregnant, preferably by me, and she went about her appointed task with a zeal that both amazed and amused me. She loved to watch me having sex, and she enjoyed caressing or licking my balls when I came inside of one of my wives while she loudly urged me to fuck them harder, and fill their wombs with my seed. Once my juice filled my wife to overflowing, Atla would then kiss and caress her breasts and slowly move her tongue downwards to lick out her cunt and slowly savor with her tongue the cream that flowed from the well-fucked cunt, until I was aroused enough to remount her and fill her yet again.

That spring, with each sister-wife now with child, Alta decided it was time to add a few more new wives into the schedule, before she placed herself back at the top of the list!


Leofleda, Gode and Sexburhe each entered into our lives that spring and by late summer, they all were ripening with child. Like in the case of the twins, each new wife earned me sincere thanks from their parents, and more wife-geld; more granted lands, and even good coin. Parents were increasingly desperate to make any consorting arrangements that could be found for the hundred or so remaining young women without consorts, and the notion that their daughter was sharing their husband with a flock of other sister-wives offended no one. More than anything, the valley yearned for children to replace those lost by the war, and each birth was a blessing according to our priests.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.