Samantha's Dress Fitting - Cover

Samantha's Dress Fitting

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Samantha's mother Mandy is worried that her daughter's dress reveals too much cleavage for 8th grade boys. However, while Mandy makes alterations to the dress, Aaron sees plenty of Samantha's cleavage and more. Maybe Mandy has more to worry about than just her daughter's classmates.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First  

I probably shouldn't have, I told myself that I just wanted to kiss Samantha for real instead of having our lips separated by a pane of glass. However, my cock was throbbing and I was tingling with desire for the rapidly developing girl from head to toe. I motioned for her to open the window.

She whispered, "What?"

"I want to kiss you for real." I had to kneel down, but I put my face up to hers, and our lips touched for real. The teen's mouth was hot, and warm, and wet. I hadn't planned on French kissing her, but I wasn't exactly running on well thought out plans at the moment. I darted my tongue into her mouth several times, and I could feel her moaning more than I could hear it.

I stood up, unzipped my jeans, and fished my throbbing cock out. I wasn't wide out in the open standing on the enclosed porch, but I wasn't exactly concealed either. I couldn't help myself though. The sensation in my cock was overwhelming.

"What are you doing?" Samantha hissed. She did not recoil from my erect member though.

"Hurry! Unless you want semen all over your bedsheets." I grunted.

"Huh?"

"Suck it!" I ordered. The teen didn't put more than half my cock head into her mouth, but it was enough that I stopped fighting the urge to cum. Waves of relief washed over my body as I spurted glob after glob of cum into the girl's mouth. I reached through the window to hold Samantha's head in place as I continued to spray jizz into her mouth. It felt so good. All my pent up desire from seeing her cleavage and then her bare tits along with holding her in my arms and kissing her flooded into Samantha's mouth. Only when I was done cumming, did the entirity of my head enter Samantha's mouth, and I sighed as I could feel her swallowing my seed.

"Oh Samantha, you're an angel! I don't know what came over me there. Wait, I do know. I went insane with desire for you when you showed me your tits and then kissed me through the window. I hope your not mad at me for that unexpected cock sucking, but I couldn't control myself there for a minute. I feel better now though. I feel sooooo much better!"

"Um, you want to come through the window and sit with me for a minute in exchange for the first blow job I've ever given?" Samantha asked uncertainly.

"Of course, of course!" I tried not to make the box springs squeak too much as I climbed in through the window. "We'll have to be really quiet until your mom goes upstairs." I warned Samantha.

"So are my boobs really that nice, or did you just need to get your rocks off?" Samantha asked once I was in her bed room.

"I needed to get my rocks off because your tits are way better than nice. They're absolutely amazing. If you keep growing, you're going to have high school boys camped out in your front yard next year."

"Stop teasing me!" Samantha hissed to keep her voice low.

"I'm serious." I whispered back. "You're well on your way to becoming a veritable blond bombshell." To prove my point, I reached under Samantha's nightgown to fondle her bare breasts. "See, I can't keep my hands off of you."

"Cradle robber!" Samantha teased. "Although, is it really stealing if I want to be stolen? I was all ready to scream when my boob slipped out off that bandanna until I saw the look on your face. You looked so helpless; I couldn't bring myself to call attention to you."

"I was helpless." I admitted. "I'm becoming more and more helpless each time I squeeze your jugs." I nibbled on Samantha's ear while I whispered to her as I continued to feel her up.

"Mmm, squeeze all you want." Samantha moaned. "It feels good."

"It feels good for me too."

Samantha giggled, "Well duh! I kind of figured that out when you said my body was making you helpless."

"Don't laugh at me. My brain is flooded with hormones at the moment."

"I think mine is too. I know I should tell you to climb back out the window, but what I really want to do is let you hold me all night."

"You are a pleasant armful." I admitted. "And a pleasant handful too." I added as I squeezed on two full breasts to emphasize my point. "Oh! I'm getting so fucking hard again."

"Hey, I think I heard my mom go upstairs. Dance with me some more to take your mind off your boner." When Samantha tried to get up to turn on the light, I hung on and left her little choice but to wriggle out of her night gown. When the light came on, I was treated to the sight of a well developed teen girl wearing nothing but her panties.

"Cheater!" Samantha told me as I stood up to take her into my arms again. Before she let me, she started trying to take my shirt off. "It's only fair, right?" I couldn't and didn't want to argue the point. After all, why would I protest something that was going to leave a bare chested teen rubbing her tits against my shirtless body?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.