Samantha's Dress Fitting
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Samantha's mother Mandy is worried that her daughter's dress reveals too much cleavage for 8th grade boys. However, while Mandy makes alterations to the dress, Aaron sees plenty of Samantha's cleavage and more. Maybe Mandy has more to worry about than just her daughter's classmates.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First  

I was trying to save money, so I didn't have cable. However there was a basketball game on that I wanted to watch and my friends James and Mandy did have cable. I had gone to high school with James, and he had married a woman with a daughter a few years ago. I stopped by often, so I went over to their house to watch the game there.

Midway through the first half, Mandy came downstairs holding a dress. "Samantha! Come try this dress on. I'm going to be out of town on a business trip right before your 8th grade dance and we need to make sure this dress your grandmother sent fits. If I need to make any alterations, I need to do them now." I had been wondering where James was, but then I remembered that he was already out of town on a business trip of his own.

Samantha went into the bathroom to try on the dress, but I didn't think anything of it until I heard Mandy say, "Oh good night! I can't let you go to the dance looking like that! You'll come home from the dance married, or worse. Look at this Aaron. Don't you think this is too much cleavage for an eighth grader to be showing?"

I turned my head, and sure enough, Samantha's breasts were bulging out of the top of her strapless dress. I didn't know what I could manage to say with out getting myself into trouble. "Um, that does kind of look like a high school prom dress."

Mandy ignore my reply. "And why are you wearing one of your normal bras Samantha? The entire fit of the dress is being thrown off." While I was still looking, Mandy pulled the neckline of her daughter's dress forward to look at the bra in question. It's probably a good thing they were both looking down as Samantha's chest because the expression on my face could have easily gotten me into more trouble than a poorly worded response would have. "I think that bra is getting too small on you. I bet that's why your boobs are halfway to your chin in this dress. Don't you have a strapless bra?"

Samantha responded, "If this one's too small, the strapless one is way too small. It's no bigger than an A cup."

"You're just going to have to get your grandmother to buy you a strapless bra that fits properly. I don't have time to do that and make alterations."

"Bras are expensive." Samantha protested. "Are you sure she'll buy me one?"

"Don't worry. This was supposed to be my prom dress, but I never really grew into it." Mandy cupped her hands in front of her chest when she made that statement. "Don't worry, Grandma will be thrilled that someone in the family finally has the boobs to wear this thing. She'll be more than happy to go out and buy you a new strapless C cup bra. Don't let her pick one out that has lots of padding though even with the modifications I'm planning. You look plenty busty as it is. You're going to have to take this bra off though. I'm not going to be able to alter the dress properly otherwise."

Samantha came back out during a commercial, so I risked a glance to see how the dress looked without a bra on under it. Her breasts didn't ride as high on her chest now that she had nothing on under the dress, as least from the waist up, but her tits moved and bounced a lot more than they had when she was wearing a bra. The game came back on, but I couldn't take my eyes off Samantha. She looked so sexy with her breasts bouncing all over the place as she walked.

It was probably a good thing for me that Mandy basically pinned a bib over the neckline of the dress. I thought that Samantha would protest being made to cover up like that, but the dress still looked good even though there was too much new fabric and it was only held in place with safety pins. Mandy made some marks on the fabric then unpinned it. "OK, you can take off the dress, but hang it up."

Right before the end of the half, Mandy had Samantha get back into the dress so she could check on her progress with the alteration. Samantha came out of the bathroom with her bra on under the dress again. "Samantha, just take your bra off and leave it off. I'm going to have to check the fit of the dress several times before I'm done, and I don't have time to send you in and out of the bathroom repeatedly to take your bra off each time you forget about it.

During halftime, Samantha sat on the couch next to me in a tee shirt. She clearly didn't have a bra on under it, so I rough housed with her a bit until Mandy protested that I was going to get Samantha hot and sweaty before she even had a chance to dance in her dress. It was worth it though to watch Samantha's breasts really wobble around under her shirt. Mandy sent Samantha to try on the dress again, probably as much to break up the horseplay as to get another check on her progress.

During the second half, the game was close, and I was paying attention to the game until I heard Samantha hiss. "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Calm down. It's taking too long for you to keep changing in and out of the dress. I just need to check on something. Aaron's not even looking this way, he's all wrapped up in his game."

Of course, after hearing that, I just had to see what was going on. I contorted myself and craned my neck so that I could look surreptitiously. Samantha's dress was unzipped and peeled away from her body. Despite her mother's assertion that I wasn't looking her way, Samantha was holding her hands over her breasts. The eighth grader lowered one of her hands to scratch her elbow giving me a brief view of a lovely bare breast.

I looked away when I groaned, and it was hard to resist the urge to look Samantha's way and start drooling over her bare chest. "Hit your free throws!" I yelled at the screen, when I saw the players lined up around the lane. To be honest, I had no idea if my team was actually the one shooting, but it seemed like a good way to give me an excuse for groaning. Besides, Samantha and her mother were certainly paying less attention to the game than I was, so even if I was wrong, I hoped they wouldn't notice.

"Samantha, hold still!" Mandy snapped. "I'm going to be pissed if you tear the fabric squirming around like that. Why don't you just get out of the dress all together? That will make it easier for me to work on it." I didn't get another look at Samantha's chest, but the way her back looked covered by nothing but her long hair was appealing in its own way.

Samantha returned for her next fitting once again wearing nothing but a hand bra and jeans. My judgment had been eroded after getting a look at one of her tits. Seeing her topless with only her hands preserving her modesty eroded it further, so I called out. "You're right Mandy. That outfit Samantha is planning on wearing to her dance is way to Maxim for an eighth grader. How's she even supposed to drink with her hands full like that?" Samantha stuck her tongue out at me.

"Ha, ha. Very funny." Mandy added. "Just watch you basketball game." The game was close, and the outcome was in doubt, but I was more interested in possibly getting another forbidden glimpse of Samantha. Unfortunately, she was covered up by her dress before I could position myself to peek back at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.