Pleasant Unpleasantness
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jeffrey finds himself caught by the cops when he is doing his naked thing outside. Instead of ending up behind bars, the cops have other plans for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

To my surprise, she didn't open the door at once, but just said, "Yes?!"

"Hi, it's Jeffrey! I couldn't get into my flat!"

It seemed she recognized my voice, or maybe she was that trusting in people, because I could hear how she unlocked her door. I took a deep breath again and waited for the door to open.

When the door opened, there was complete silence. I hadn't put the lights on in the hallway, but she had the lights on in the hallway between the rooms in her own flat and the light fell on my body. I saw how she was looking at me. She saw most of my naked body, except my crotch that I kept hidden with my hands. I could see how she moved her head up and down while gawking at my naked body with her mouth open in shock.

We didn't say anything for a surprising long time. Well, it felt very long to me.

"Why ... Why are you naked?" She finally asked, but kept her doorway blocked with her body.

"That's a long story, a very long story," I said with some drama in my voice, blushing like never before.

"Where are your clothes?" she asked.

"Can I come in, please?" I asked her, scared that her next door neighbor would hear us talk and come looking at what was going on.

I saw her looking in the direction of her living room and then back at me, and finally she said, "Sure," and made some room to let me in.

I quickly went inside and she closed the door behind me. I hoped she was maybe going to get me something to wear or cover up with, but instead she just said, "Follow me."

When she turned around, I thought I heard her giggle, but I wasn't completely sure about that.

I followed her to her living room. Well, I knew the way because her flat was just the same as the one I lived in with my parents.

The moment she opened the door of the living room, I heard another female voice ask, "Who was it?"

"My downstairs neighbor," she answered.

I stopped in my track. I couldn't believe it, she had a friend over, and she hadn't warned me about it. I saw how my neighbor was holding the door open for me, and she said, "Well, are you coming."

Again, I had to take a deep breath to quench my nerves. And then I walked past her into the living room. In front of me, in the sofa with the back towards me, I saw two women sitting of the same age as my neighbor. Their eyes opened wide and one of them exclaimed, "Oh My God!"

I am not sure how I managed it, but I think I blushed even redder than when my neighbor had looked at me at her front door.

"Annie, was this your idea?" the girl with the blond hairs and blue eyes asked, she seemed happily surprised with me.

Finally, I knew the name of my guardian angel that also had a little devil inside of her, it seemed.

"No, he has lost his keys," Annie said.

"His keys? I think he lost more than that!"

Annie had gone sitting in the sofa facing her friends and I, I was just standing there with my hands covering myself looking at those women looking at me.

"Come, sit here," Annie said and patted the spot next to her.

At this point, I was just a mindless robot that followed every command I would receive. I couldn't believe she wouldn't get me anything to cover up with. A towel, a washcloth, hey, even a tissue was fine at this point.

However, instead of saying this to her, I just walked up to the sofa and went sitting next to her. Still with my hands over my crotch.

"So," Annie said while she turned her body towards me, giving me a look over. "You said you had a long story to tell."

I saw the other two women smile at me when she said this, their eyes were locked on my hands. I think they wanted to try and look my hands away so they could see the hidden treasure behind them.

I grunted, and started to tell them all that had happened to me this evening. From how I had climbed that fence to run around naked behind it, the cops, and all the other things, I didn't let anything out of my story, except of me getting outside the apartment building again to take a pee.

When I was finally done with my story, all three women looked at me like I was from another planet.

Then the brunette started to shake her head and said, "You're making this up, that can't be true!"

"It is true," I said somewhat defensive. I couldn't believe that they didn't believe me, why else would I show up here naked.

"I don't believe you either," the blonde said.

I grunted and sighed, but then I thought about something and said, "Well, I can prove it!"

I wished I hadn't said this, how stupid could I be!

"You can! How?" Annie asked with a voice that wasn't accusing me.

I looked at her, blushed again and said, "Well, they gave me a DVD of my stage performance."

"They did," the brunette almost purred.

"Yes," I said, knowing what would follow next.

"Where is it? Show it to us!" that annoying brunette said again.

"In my mailbox!" I answered.

"Well, go get it!"

I looked at Annie and asked, "Could you do it?"

"Come on, be a man and go get it for us," the blonde said before Annie could respond.

I looked at Annie and she winked at me and said, "You heard my friend."

I sighed again, stood up, keeping my hands in front of me and started to walk to the door of the living room. I was sure that all three of them had their eyes on my ass when I walked away from them. Just before I walked through Annie's front door, I could hear them laughing. However, from the tone, I could hear that they laughed because they thought it was funny, and that they didn't laugh at me.

Once in the dark hallway, I stopped covering myself with my hands and went downstairs as quickly as I could. I got the DVD and even the note out of my mailbox and hurried myself back to the safety of Annie's flat. Not that I was sure that I was safe from them, but at least, they seemed to have fun with this all and hadn't anything bad in mind for me.

With the DVD and note in my left hand, I only used my right hand to cover myself, but I was sure they could at least see my scrotum now.

I walked up to Annie and said, "Here it is."

She only took the note and said, "There is the DVD-player, go put it on."

I think her friends had made her do this, just to make me walk around so they could watch me.

I got the disc out of the box, put it in the DVD-player and then switched the television on. Before I turned around, I placed my hands back in place, so they couldn't see anything of my dong.

I went sitting next to Annie and they all had their eyes on the television screen. Annie took the remote of the TV, pressed some buttons and then a picture of 'The Broken Mill' appeared on the screen. It had the date of today on it with a title underneath it, saying: "Surprise Act".

"See," I said, "I wasn't lying."

The girls shushed me to be quiet. Well, I expected already that they wanted to watch the DVD. Wouldn't you?

Annie moved to the option 'play movie', the screen went black and then you saw me walking up the stairs to the entrance of the building.

"Nice," the brunette said when she saw me walking in between those two black haired women.

I just grunted softly, because it seemed that they had even more film about me than I had thought. I had expected it would start with me on stage.

The rest of the movie showed most of what had happened inside of the building. Even when I was just standing around and looking at the other people and also that part that I was talking with that girl that had sent me an SMS, that I still had to read.

When the part on stage started, I was again nicely surprised about what I saw. I sure didn't look bad on that podium and that girl sure knew how to use a camera. Most parts of my body were in close-up at some time during the act. Although, she always went back to my hard-on in the end.

After the daughter of the owner had walked me off stage, the movie stopped and the menu came back on the TV. Annie switched the TV off with the remote and said, "Wow!"

I looked at her and I could see something I would never have expected to see in my life. She was looking at me with lust in her eyes.

"Thanks," I said without thinking.

The other two were also very quiet and just looked at me, but then the blonde started to talk and said, "When you told us about this, I just couldn't believe it, but now ... wow indeed!"

"Thanks," I said again and smiled. Although I knew that I was also blushing. Although, I did feel better about it than I had thought before we had watched that DVD. In a way, I even felt a little proud about what I had seen.

"Didn't you feel embarrassed on that stage?" Annie asked me, her voice sounded somewhat husky.

"Maybe, I'm blushing now," I said because I was, "but at that moment, no! It was just so much fun that I loved it."

"Mmmmm," the brunette said. "I bet those girls loved it as much as you did!"

"Probably," I just said.

It got quiet again and they were just looking at me, I still had my hands over my penis and luckily that I was sitting, because else they sure would have noticed that I was erect again.

Annie looked at her friends, and they looked back at her and then the blonde said, "A pity that we have to go, but it's rather late already."

She nudged her friend next to her and the brunette said, "Umm ... yes ... we ... umm ... it is time to leave."

Annie stood up and the other two did as well, they both looked at me and then the brunette said, "Maybe we will see you again ... umm ... someday ... with ... umm ... clothes on."

"Well, you know where I live," I said and this made them smile.

Annie let her friends out, and I couldn't hear what they were whispering, but I heard them giggle before the door finally closed behind them.

Annie came back in the living room and looked at me.

"So, what are your plans now?"

"I don't know. Can I stay here for the night? I know I can't get into my flat without my key, and I don't want to call a locksmith."

"Sure, no problem," Annie said a little too happy. "Do you want something to drink or do you want to go to bed?"

"Is she asking me to get in bed with her?" I thought, but decided that she just asked if I wanted to go to sleep and said, "Well, I thought I was tired, but it seems that I'm awake again."

"Good," she said, again with too much fun in her voice. "Do you like wine?"

"Sure," I said. Well, I was in a safe place after all.

"Red?"

"Fine with me."

Annie walked away to the kitchen, and I relaxed somewhat. However, then I thought about something and with a raised voice I asked, "Could you maybe bring me something to cover up with?"

"Sure," she said.

I let out a soft sigh and said, very softly, "Finally!"

I could hear how Annie was opening cupboards in the kitchen, and while she was doing this, I stood up and got my DVD out of her player. I didn't want to forget it tomorrow.

I went back sitting on the sofa and used one hand to cover me now. Well, it was more easily to do again, because my thing had gone down again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.