Pleasant Unpleasantness - Cover

Pleasant Unpleasantness

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jeffrey finds himself caught by the cops when he is doing his naked thing outside. Instead of ending up behind bars, the cops have other plans for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

While we were standing in the foyer of the building, a few people walked by. They were coming from and going into the heart of the building. I noticed that some of them looked at me, but they didn't seem upset by me being completely naked. Some of the women smiled at me, and I even saw one of the men nudging his girlfriend or wife, and making her look in my direction. It felt all so strange to me, but at the same time, I also could feel that I enjoyed the attention.

Jennie pulled me closer to her, and she whispered, "See, thanks to your pretty cock, we could enter without standing in line, that's one of the reasons I wanted to take you with us!"

"Well, couldn't you do the same by ditching your own clothes?" Wow, had I really said this out loud to her. I was surprised that my voice even worked after being dormant for so long.

"Are you nuts?! I would never go out without my clothes!" Jennie said. "Only crazy people do that!"

"Huh?!" I let out and gave her a look that said, "Are you telling I'm crazy?"

"Oops, except for you sweetie!" She said, kissed me on my cheek and squeezed my throbbing penis.

I just grunted, but let it slip. And then I asked, "So, and if that was the first reason, what is the other reason for bringing me here?"

Now Jennie just smiled and said, "That reason, you will find out later in the evening."

And with this said, she and Amanda started to walk, in the direction of the doors that went into the main area of the building. When we walked through the doors, my body was struck by the bass of the beat that was playing. I could feel it against my body and the beat even took control over my dick.

I was shocked when I saw that this place could hold so many people, there were just too many of them to count. Afterwards, I did learn that this place could hold about thousand five-hundred people and that on a normal night, like that one, they always let about thousand people inside.

Most people were looking at the stage, or the big screens on the walls, to watch the performance that was going on. I checked it out myself, but couldn't see anything like I had heard about this place. It was just a normal band on stage doing a normal performance. And looking around me, I didn't see any other naked people around, maybe some were dressed somewhat skimpy, but they didn't show anything I was showing them. Although, the stories I had heard couldn't be a complete lie, because they had let me inside naked and by what Jennie said, they even encourage it by giving VIP-access to those groups with a naked person or persons among them.

Jennie and her group started to move into the crowd at the left side of the dance floor. We had to walk single file and Jennie was pulling me along, holding on to my hand, and Amanda was behind me, holding onto my other hand. This didn't give me any opportunity to cover myself and that thing of mine was sticking out in front of me. We had to squeeze ourselves through the crowd and the head of my penis was rubbing against more people that I would care about. Especially when skin touched skin I got very nervous about it, but most people didn't care or just moved away from me without saying anything about it. Only a few women moved their hands, so that they could have a quick feel, some of them even dared to squeeze my dick. I know that I should have been embarrassed about this, but I found it very arousing and loved it. That group of five girls was still following us while the two couples decided where we would go to.

In the end, we managed to reach an open area at the side of one of the bars. It seemed that a few of their other friends had kept this place open for them. I noticed that some of them asked Jennie some questions about me, but they also didn't seem to be bothered with me. Maybe, they had other friends who did this sometimes for them, and they had been in luck to find me in front of their home to bring me along. However, it did make me wonder which one of them would do the undressing to get in more quickly on those other occasions.

Jennie and Amanda were still standing with me. We tried to talk for a little while, but where we stood, the music was too loud for a decent conversation. The only thing I found out though, was that Jennie was thirty-three years old and her sister, Amanda, was twenty-nine years old. Both of them worked as secretaries but not at the same company. They lived together and had no real boyfriends ... yet. When I told Jennie that I was nineteen, almost twenty, she got a naughty smile on her face.

However, then they started to focus more on their friends and left me somewhat alone at my table. The five girls were still close by, but they had joined a group of boys of our age and were enjoying themselves with them. I think that Jennie and Amanda had paid too much attention to me, and those five girls had decided to find themselves some boys to have fun with. Although, I was still the only undressed person in the place I could see.

A waitress finally came to us to take our orders, I decided to order a Gini. I didn't want to use alcohol in a situation like this. I wasn't used of drinking alcohol, so I sure didn't want to end up drunk, inside one of those private booths, with a strange woman taking advantage of me.

Jennie or Amanda joined me sometimes, but most of the time I was just like a fifth wheel on a car. I didn't know them at all, so it was hard to get into the conversations they were having. Although, I was happy that by now I had relaxed again and that my penis wasn't erect anymore, but just swaying in front of me. I still noticed some girls or women looking at me, but I tried to ignore them.

There was a new band playing on stage, and they were very good. Don't ask me a name, because I don't know anything about music. I know what I love to hear, but that's all, names of singers are mostly unknown to me. The real famous people, I would probably know, but the more obscure singers or groups are all unknown to me.

I took my time to look at the people dancing on the floor. I could see that this place had a mixture of ages. Starting at eighteen and ending with people somewhere in their forties. Well, if they let in naked people in this place, I'm sure they wouldn't let in people under the age of eighteen.

By now, I had found two other naked people in viewing range. I had noticed some people fixating their eyes on the public instead of the stage, and when I looked in those directions, I had seen some naked flesh moving in between all those moving bodies.

There was a guy, in his mid twenties, dancing with two women around him while he was naked. He had some nice dance moves, although, with his penis flying around like that, I didn't think it could be too comfortable. At least, his female companions helped him out sometimes by holding it steady for him.

There was also a naked girl dancing, she was maybe around twenty-two years old. She was dancing very seductively and explicit. She was swaying her hips and shaking her breasts in ways that had to be enticing for all people, who had to be watching her. I couldn't help it, but I kept on looking at her as well. There was also a funny thing about her, she only had female friends dancing with her, and they made sure that she always had enough room to do her thing in the middle of them. Although, there was no touching involved, I thought it was very arousing.

At a certain point, I noticed that I was erect again, just by looking at this girl, and I felt somewhat embarrassed about it. Not so much because I had a stiffy again, but more about the fact, why I had it. If people followed my eyes, they surely understood why I was sprouting this hard-on. So, to make it less obvious and in the hope that it would go down again, I turned away from her and watched just one of the screens on the wall behind the bar to look at the performance on stage.

While I was watching that screen, my attention went to a girl that was standing at the bar. She was looking at me and smiling. I was only semi-hard by now, but it seemed she still liked what she was seeing. My glass was empty and I noticed there was a free spot next to her. I don't know where I got the courage, but I walked up to her and went standing next her. Without experience of talking with girls, I could only think about one thing to say, and I asked, "Excuse me, could you tell me the time?"

She smiled at me, looked down at her watch, probably also giving a quick look at that thing dangling in front of me. And when she looked up again and into my eyes, I noticed that her eyes were light blue, they were sparkling.

"It's just past midnight," she said while leaning into me. Her long blond hairs brushed my shoulder, and I could feel something stir again.

"Thanks," I said. Wondering what else I could talk about with her.

Luckily, she took charge of the situation and said, "Hi, I'm Vera." She presented her right empty hand.

I took her hand in mine and said, "I'm Jeffrey."

"Nice to meet you!" she said, flashing her white teeth at me.

My mind searched my internal database and found, "It's all my pleasure," to say.

It made her smile and I wondered what else I could say, my database had crashed by now and nothing came to mind.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Sure," I quickly said, knowing that I could probably answer her questions and keep the conversation going on, this way.

"I hope I don't embarrass you by asking this, but doesn't it feel strange to be naked in a disco?"

I noticed that I started to blush slightly, why did she had to say that part about being embarrassed, I hadn't thought about that fact of my personality for a while now, but remembering me on it, made it kick in again.

However, I managed to answer, "I hadn't a choice in it." The second I had said this, I thought, "Crap, why did I say that!" I knew what kind of questions could follow by saying this to her.

And like I thought, she asked, "How do you mean, are you forced to be naked by your friends."

I got somewhat uneasy, but said, "No, they only found me like this."

"Found you? Did you come alone to this place, and they pulled you along afterwards?"

"Not really, they found me like this in their street."

I don't know why I was telling her this, but for some strange reason, I thought it could get her interested in me.

"In their street?! Are you saying that you were running around naked in the streets?"

"Umm ... Yes," I blushed a little deeper red. Why couldn't I get this under control? It always is the same, once I notice that I'm blushing, it only gets worse while I keep on noticing it.

She just giggled and said, "Don't be shy about that, I think it is hot that you do that!"

"Thanks," I said shyly at her. However, I was feeling better again. It seemed that my story was getting her even more interested in me.

My blush deepened and this made her smile even more gently at me. She then placed her hand on my shoulder and brought her face closer to mine and whispered, "Aren't you afraid of the cops when you go naked in the streets?"

I could smell her perfume and this was enough to make my penis twitch. By now, it was throbbing hard again, and I think she could feel it brush against her sometimes. However, she didn't pull away and let it rest against her.

"Well, normally I would be afraid for them. However, it has been the cops who forced me to do it this evening."

Her eyes became bigger, when she looked surprised at me. But before she could ask me another question, her mobile phone went off. Well, I presume that it went off, because she took it in her hand and looked sadly at it.

"I'm sorry," she said in my ear, "but I need to go, my dad is in the parking lot to pick me up."

I think I must have given her a suspicious look, because she giggled and said, "Don't worry, I'm eighteen and still live at home, my curfew is between midnight and one."

"Oh," I said relieved. I had been afraid that she maybe had slipped inside with a fake ID or something like that. Although, then her dad sure wouldn't be picking her up at a place like this.

"I'm nineteen, by the way," I quickly told her.

This made her smile again, and then she took a piece of paper out of her purse and wanted to write her phone number down on it.

"Um ... maybe you can send an SMS to my mobile phone," I said. I looked down at my body and said, "No pockets, as you can see, and I don't want to lose your number."

She also looked down at my body and cheekily said, "Oh, I hadn't noticed that yet!"

"What a tease!" I thought.

However, she asked me my number and entered it into her phone. She then gave me a naughty smile and started to put in a text message and transmitted it. She didn't show me the message, but just said, "Don't forget to answer it! Okay?"

"Oh, don't worry, I will!" I said, maybe a little too eagerly.

This made her happy again, and to my surprise, she closed the gap between us and kissed me full on my lips. Before I could kiss her back, she had pulled away already and said, "See ya!"

"Umm ... yes ... see ya," I said stunned.

She gave me a last look over and then walked away from me. I can't be sure of this, but I think she shook her firm ass somewhat showy at me while she did this. Well, I kept looking at it, until that ass was out of sight and the rest of her as well.

I couldn't believe it, my first real try with a girl, and I got her phone number. Why didn't I know that it could be this easy? Although, thinking about my dress code, it sure must have helped. However, I felt like I just had won a million with the lotto, and I wondered what message she would have sent me.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked around, I saw that it was Amanda.

"Did she knew you?" she asked me.

"No, we just met," I said. "And I'm not sure, but I think I just found myself a possible girlfriend."

"Well, with a body like yours, I wouldn't expect anything else!"

I couldn't believe that she said this to me. Sure, I knew that I wasn't bad looking, but until today, nobody had ever spent any attention on me. Well, I also had never run around people like this before, so maybe it wasn't that strange that I got some girls eying me.

"Thanks," I answered her. Well, my mother has told me to thank people if they give you a compliment, so I always did.

"Do you wanna dance with me?" Amanda asked while she took my hand in hers.

I looked at the dance floor but wasn't too sure about it. When I would be dancing there, I would get more attention on me, and I wasn't so sure if I would look good dancing naked.

"Come on," she urged me on.

"I don't like..." I started to say, but that was the moment the band stopped playing.

"Too late," she said and looked somewhat disappointed about it.

And like the 'stupid' gentleman I was, and still am, I said, "Maybe next time."

This made her smile, and then she pulled me along to join her other friends again. I could see that Jennie was smiling in our direction when we walked up to her.

Again, I just joined her friends but didn't engage myself in their conversation. Amanda was still holding on to my hand.

The dance floor didn't clear out like I had expected, but I noticed that some couples were being formed. And then the new band was introduced on the podium and after the necessary questions from their female singer, like, "How are you doing?" "Are you having fun?" The music started again, and she started to sing.

Amanda didn't ask me, but just started to pull me along to the dance floor. She didn't pull me in the middle of the floor, but just at the edge, she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Well, I had promised her a dance, and they were performing a slow at the moment. This would have at least one advantage, our fronts would be against each other and nobody would see anything else from me but my naked ass. So, I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulled her a little closer, and then we started dancing.

It was nice to feel her clothes and her warm body against mine. She even laid her head against my shoulder. I couldn't help it, but I wondered how she was feeling about this. Would she perhaps also be a little turned on by the fact that she was dancing with a naked boy? I know I was, by dancing like this with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.