The Beauty Contest - Cover

The Beauty Contest

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - No, it's not about Atlantic City, it's about Darby, Pennsylvania, and the beauty contest I judged there one summer day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I came in the house not long after my parents had gotten home and went up to change into regular clothes, when my sister, Dana, followed me into my room and closed the door.

"Did you two do it? Did you fuck Nicki?"

"Well, Sis, I don't really have to answer that, but I will. Yes, I fucked Nicki. So?"

"I want you to fuck me."

I just stood there. I did hear that, right?

"You want me to fuck you? You really mean that?"

"You've already seen me naked, I also know that Mom and Dad are going out to dinner in a few minutes, they already told me, so we'll be here by ourselves and, here, here's a condom," as she held the foil wrapper out between her fingertips.

My sister? Well, I have seen her naked and, let me tell you, there isn't a guy on earth who wouldn't want some of her.

"You want to do it tonight after they go out to dinner?"

"Exactly."

"Look, I've gotta change and I'll let you know when they leave, okay?"

"Okay, I'll just watch while you change."

What has come over my sister? So, I pulled down my trunks and went to my closet and got out a polo shirt, briefs and a pair of shorts. As I turned around, she was right next to me and put her hand right around my already-hardening dick, knelt down and started sucking me as I stood there amazed but happy.

In a few minutes, she stood up and said, "Maybe that'll keep you interested, big brother. It might just be fun having a little sister around the house, especially if she sometimes forgets to wear any clothes," and she turned and left as I stood there with a super hard-on.

I got dressed and went downstairs where Mom gave me the news that they were going out to dinner and there was a pizza for us. Well, well. Looks like my second fuck of the day.

Shortly after they drove off, Dana came downstairs. Naked.

"Here's the condom. I've got more in my room."

My sister's short, compact little body is perfect. She is perfectly proportioned and I can especially appreciate her backside as I follow her up to her room.

She turned to face me and pulled my shirt up off me, then undid my shorts and pulled them down, pressed her hand on the bulge in my underpants, then tugged them to the floor.

"It's really bigger than I was expecting, Rich, but it looks so pretty, all pink and warm and the end is so soft. Let me lick it," and she bends forward and swipes her tongue back and forth across the tip of my cock, then around and around.

"Oh, does that feels nice. Where'd you learn that?"

"Internet, over at Jackie's house. Her brother's fixed it so we can watch anything that's out there," and she now sucks me fully into her mouth back and forth.

"Mmm, that's really good."

She pulled back and said, "Yeah, I bet, but I want you inside me, Rich. I've wanted this for a while now."

"Really?"

"So did Nicki. We both set the contest up, but I got upset when I thought you weren't interested in me but I cooled off and changed my mind after I got home. That's why we're both naked in my room and why we're gonna get on my bed and have fun."

She pulled the covers off her bed and we both got up and lay down as she rolled over on top of me, her legs spread as she rubbed her pussy up and down on me and kissed me, tonguing my mouth as she scooted her middle all over me leaving a wet trail where she went.

Then she turned and got over my dick and began sucking me as one of her legs went overhead and her pussy descended right over my face and pressed down.

It seems my little sister knew what she was after and I quickly decided to give her everything she wanted and anything else I could think of on my own.

I lay there as I watched her pussy descend until it touched my lips, then I put my tongue out and began licking up and down her slit. There was a little soft, curly brown hair on her pussy which was quite wet. And can she suck. Oh, it just makes my dick feel so good.

She had the prettiest little pussy, kind of plump with this perfect little groove down the center which opened a bit as she spread her stance kneeling over me. I probed my tongue up into her which brought some moans as she wiped her pussy back and forth across my face smearing her wetness all over me.

I placed my fingers on each side of her pussy and gently spread her open, then wiped my tongue around and around her soft insides as I heard more moans from her. I think there's a lot more to sex than just fucking and that my sister and I are going to do a lot of exploring on and in each other's bodies. And she seems so comfortable just being around me without any clothes on. I do love that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.