I Am Not a Complete Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Girl enjoys Friday Night in Vegas

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Ok, so maybe I am more of a slut then I am willing to admit. When I get back home that night I showered and waited for Cindy to call. I figured that Sean had little left and even though he was fucking Cindy's ass when I left I knew it wouldn't be enough for her. I hoped that her fascination with my tits and ass would have her call me rather then try to find someone else back at the bar. You see I knew Cindy was a complete slut, even if she didn't.

When my cell rang I didn't recognize the number.

"Hey Gina it's Cindy."

"I was hoping you'd call. I really liked your body and hoped you'd want a little something girl-girl tonight."

"Well you milked Sean too well so yes, I do need a little little. Can you come here to my place?"

"Sure Cindy, I'm on my was as soon as you tell me where to go."

She gave me her address and I knew the town well enough to know the way. I slipped on an old tee shirt and some tiny white shorts and hopped in my car. I guess I was a bit too anxious and soon I saw the cop behind me pulling me over. Not wanting a ticket I tore the tee enough to let the girls dance for him, at least I hoped it was a him. I looked in the side view and yes it was him, and a nice young him it was. As he leaned in the window to ask for my license and registration I leaned over to give the girls more air and his eyes went right to them. I reached out with the required ID's and brushed my hand against his crotch a bit while he tried to recall exactly what it was he was supposed to be doing.

When he took he documents from me I allowed my hand to find his zipper and I worked it down then fished in his uniform slacks for his cock. Not surprising me at all his cock was working its way up to my hand and we met and I took him and pulled it out into the night air. Seeing that the cop was still a bit stunned by my actions I leaned further out the window and took his hot rod in my mouth and sucked him hard. I was pushing my head further out to allow his cock unimpeded access to my throat when his hands slipped to the door handle and popped open my door then pulled me out of the car. Unfortunately his hard cock fell from my hot mouth as I was dragged to the rear of his patrol car. He twisted one arm behind my back and I felt the cold steel handcuff locking down on my wrist. All too soon my other hand was brought back and placed in the matching cuff.

He pushed me face first onto the trunk lid and used his legs to spread my legs. He grabbed and ripped my shorts off and then took his nightstick from his belt and said.

"I've got a couple of hard ones for you slut. Speeding tickets are expensive and you need to pay."

I felt the hard wooden stick sliding into my used and wet pussy and screeched in delight as he fucked me with it. I was enjoying the feel of that hard wooden pole stretching my pussy as it filled me when his cock, still slick from the short blowjob found my backdoor and entered my ass. Having both holes filled with hard long objects made me crazy with lust and I was soon pushing my ass back to meet his cocks as they both pummeled me. I heard cars passing and horns honking as a few late night travelers caught sight of my naked ass being fucked by the cop and his nightstick. Luckily most of the drivers were just trying to get home without a DUI and other then some comments hurled from passing motorists I was left to enjoy paying for my ticket.

When I felt him erupt and fill my ass with his cum I came with him. He let the nightstick drop to the ground leaving my aching pussy empty and said to me.

"Why were you speeding?"

"I was on my way to meet up with a slut. She is a sexy blonde bitch with nice small tits and I wanted to fuck her. If you can spare some time, I'd love for you to take me to her in these cuffs and stay and play with us?"

Taking a few minutes to think it through I waited for his response. His cock still pressed into my ass cheeks gave me his answer a few seconds before he said.

"OK get in the back. I'll lock your car."

I was stuffed into the back seat of the cruiser and he locked my car and brought the keys. I could feel his cum oozing from my ass and being absorbed in the cloth seats as he drove to the address I'd given him.

Once there he helped me out and while still cuffed he slid his nightstick into my ass and used it to push me along the walk to Cindy's door. My girls had by now broken free of my tee completely so they managed to swing and dance in the moonlight as I was frog marched to her door. He knocked and when Cindy opened the door her mouth dropped when she saw the cop with me naked and cuffed.

"I understand this woman took something from you tonight."

I'd told him on the ride over how I seduced her friend Sean and left her with a used cock. He'd agreed to use that story to have me arrested for her.

"Yes she took my man and used his cock so often he had nothing left for me. I think she needs to be punished for her slut behavior can you help me do that?"

So the evening continued as I was brought into Cindy's place and made to kneel on the floor with my hands still cuffed and the nightstick still wedged in my ass. Officer Bob and Cindy sat on the couch discussing my punishment and I waited gleefully for it to begin. Cindy suggested that I be made to eat her pussy while Officer Bob made sure the nightstick was secure. I was made to crawl on my knees to Cindy who then spread her legs open. I bent into her crotch and loved the look of her pink tight pussy and the sweet musky scent it emitted. I dove into her with my tongue piercing her slit and fucked her with it. Officer Bob was maneuvering the nightstick around in my ass keeping it in place and my ass on fire as I drank the juices I was culling from Cindy's sweet pussy.

My tits had been left alone and I think the girls were a bit lonely until both Cindy and Officer Bob each grabbed one and began to tease and torture them. Pulling and twisting the nipples then squeezing and pulling on the fleshy areas of my tits I was soon leaking my own juices onto my thighs and dripping onto the rug. I was hot and ready to cum at any moment when the two of them stopped and left me alone.

"No, please don't do this to me! I'm too close, please just a little more?"

But they refused to let me cum, instead Bob took the cuffs on my wrists and cuffed them to the table leg then fished a second pair out and cuffed one leg to the other end of the table and a third set came from Cindy who locked my other leg spread wide and leaving my pussy open and without relief. I was left spread eagle, pussy aching, ass still afire and my girls recalling the treatment they had had as I was made to watch Cindy and Officer Bob fuck.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.