The Twin Mints - Cover

The Twin Mints

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Not satisfied to watch kids making out in their car, this cop takes things to the next level.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Voyeurism  

When Rhonda awoke, she found herself in a sweat. She had dreamt of her father and mother screwing in the back of a police car. Only it was her mother's face but Rhonda's body. In addition, even though they were screwing and she was watching, it was HER vagina that was feeling her father's penis. Upon awakening, she found her hand inside her panties and at her pussy. She felt the wetness and the pleasure that she was feeling. Apparently, she had been playing with herself in her sleep and that was what woke her.

Now fully awake, Rhonda closed her eyes and finished herself off. For the first time in her life, she could actually conjure up a picture of a cock as she masturbated. She never had never been able to do so before because she had never actually seen one. Now her finger became a cock -- her father's cock. 'Oh, Daddy I love you too, ' she thought as her body spasmed to completion.

When she had finished, she lay back, feeling ashamed of herself for what she had just envisioned.


Although she fought against doing so, Rhonda found herself masturbating nightly nevertheless, while her fantasies of her father became increasingly prominent. She hated doing it, but she found that she could not help herself. What was even worse was that she now continually kept replaying that night in her mind. She would recall the scene of her father screwing Jeannie and of her conversation with him and would find her thoughts becoming discombobulated.

In addition, Rhonda now began to feel strange when she was around her father, knowing that he had confessed to having looked at her body in the past. She was curious as to whether or not he still wanted to look at her, now that he had finally had sex after two years. Maybe if she dressed a little sexy she could tell if he had gotten over his voyeurism with her. If he had, she was not sure if that made her happy or not.


Dick began to notice that his daughter seemed to be wearing tighter jeans and shorts. (The truth was that when she was home alone with him Rhonda would wear those that she had outgrown but had not thrown away. She told herself that she was doing this to make sure that her father had gotten over looking at her in any way other than normal.) He also begun to notice a tightness in her blouses and he could not help but see that Rhonda always seemed to leave a second button opened at the top, giving him a glimpse of the young flesh beneath.

Occasionally he felt a stirring in his pants and when that happened he always left the room until he was sure that he was calm.


One day, about a month later, Rhonda was in the house with him. She was wearing chartreuse shorts and a white blouse. Both the shorts and the blouse were the smallest size that she owned.

Dick had just come home after working the day shift. He sat in his chair in the living room and began to watch TV. Rhonda sat directly across from him on the couch, but continuously had to get up and to check on the food that was cooking in the kitchen. The first time that she walked in front of her father, his body stiffened. As she walked past him, Dick's eyes could not help but look at her shorts from the rear. They were much tighter than any that he had seen on her yet, comparing with some of the hottest he had ever seen.

His eyes transfixed on his daughter's full lovely ass. He loved the roundness and the compact fullness. He felt a stirring in his pants as his eyes locked upon the 'wedgie' that was lodged there. The crack of her beautiful ass was hiding a part of her shorts.

Dick thought of getting up and leaving, but he did not. When Rhonda returned he watched her shorts approaching, his eyes attracted to the tight crotch area.

Rhonda saw where her father's eyes were. She had been waiting for this to happen since that night so that she could chastise him. Instead, she said nothing as she felt a warmth in her loins where he was staring.

When Dick realized that he was staring at his daughter's body, he tore his eyes away. Rhonda walked past him and went to the couch. He took a quick glance at her ass from the rear and then quickly reverted his gaze back to the TV.

After that, each time that she got up and walked by, he tried to keep his eyes on the screen, but he couldn't avoid sneaking looks at her wonderful ass. Dick told himself that he had better go out of the house later to get away from her. The feelings that he was having were no good.

When dinner was ready, they both settled down on the kitchen chairs. Father and daughter made small talk in between bites but Dick avoided looking directly at her.

Finally, after about five minutes, he was able to look up at her as they talked. Rhonda then lowered her eyes to her food. When she did that, Dick's eyes suddenly fell to the top of her blouse. She had the usual two buttons opened. Recently Dick tried to not look at this for fear of how she would react, but tonight he was losing the inner fight with himself. It was always tough but this was worse than usual. Her blouse was so tight that he not only could see the swollen mounds at the top of her exciting young breasts, but there were also additional problems; the biggest one being that because of the blouse's tautness, when she moved the space opened between the third and fourth buttons, revealing proof positive that his daughter wasn't wearing a bra. He could actually see some of the mounds of the flesh of her young tits.

With his attention riveted on her chest, his gaze strained to see in at her breasts. His cock stirred some more. He could not believe the sight of Rhonda's nipples pushing out into the blouse, trying to break through.

When Dick raised his eyes, he found himself staring directly into hers. He was afraid of what his daughter's reaction was going to be; she had caught him twice today looking at her body.

Her face was flushed.

'Oh my God, ' she thought. 'Where is this going? This is not him ... it is me!'

Rhonda knew that her father had been looking at her. However, she now realized that she secretly enjoyed that he was doing so. She also realized that indeed, she had been hoping that he would. She was feeling an exciting inner flush. She couldn't believe it but there was no denying that she was now wet between the legs, and she knew that the reason was because each time that she had caught her father looking at her body today, she herself had gotten mentally confused and excited.

Dick tried to avoid looking at his daughter's chest. When next she talked, he focused his eyes directly on her face. However, by now his imagination had become so active that he was now distracted by the full head of blonde curls surrounding her beautiful face. He looked at her full lips and again his eyes went to her chest. Then back to her face.

Rhonda thought back to all that had happened in their lives. She thought of her father's confession and his night in bed with Jeannie and she recalled his confessed lust for her. Then she thought of her own sexual feelings and how she thought of his cock while she masturbated.

Suddenly Rhonda heard her own voice and she was surprised, "Dad? I..." she was looking him directly in the eye, "We ... er, we don't have any choice ... do we?"

Dick gulped. He stared at the youngster. There was no mistaken what she meant. He wanted to get up and run away, or at least scream and holler at her. They couldn't, shouldn't -- 'Oh god, he wanted this so much.' He swallowed. He knew that if he went forward there would be no turning back.

They both realized that their life had suddenly reached a crucial stage.

She was his daughter. He had watched her begin to grow into womanhood. She was a beautiful young girl, for sure, but nonetheless she was still his flesh and blood. If they went any further, this would be incest. Yet, no matter what the world thought, he no longer was sure that that was a bad word.

He thought of his wife. Dick rather thought that if she could see them now she would at first be violently opposed and protective of her baby girl. Nevertheless, he was not sure that she would continue that opposition if she was able to ponder the situation deeper.

The terrible pressure within his pants forced his final decision. Looking directly into his daughter's frightened eyes, he said solemnly, "No baby, we don't."

He stood and moved to her chair and looked down at her face. Rhonda's lips were quivering and her legs and hands were trembling. He reached out a hand to her.

"I'm ... I'm scared Dad," she whispered.

"I know sweetheart. But, it's what you've wanted too, isn't it? You've been wanting me to look at you, haven't you? That's why you've been dressing like you've been dressing, hah?"

Rhonda nodded nervously and gave her father her hand. He drew her up to her feet and they stood facing each other. Her legs were very unsteady. She was so nervous that Dick knew she could change her mind at any time.

"C-can we, er, go to my room?" she asked.

"Lead the way, hon."

As she walked in front of her father, his eyes stayed on her beautiful ass. He wanted to put his tongue in the crack! It was tortuously inviting in those tight chartreuse shorts.

He followed her into her room. Once inside they stopped and again faced each other. They both were tremendously nervous. Rhonda was so panicky she wanted to run away from him.

Dick looked down at her face. He could see the fright and he understood.

Then his gaze left her face and moved lower, looking at the nipples pressing into her blouse.

"I love you baby," he whispered.

She swallowed hard. "I ... love you too dad."

He slowly brought his hands upward and then, while staring into her eyes, his hands enclosed on the mounds of his daughter's breasts.

Rhonda moaned.

His hands began a gentle squeezing and releasing routine with her tits.

Her eyes closed.

His prick became totally erect.

Then she felt him open the highest unopened button on her blouse and his gentle hands moved underneath. As he cupped the young flesh, Rhonda gasped. The feeling of her father's hot hands on her was wonderfully thrilling.

She was looking up at him. Her quivering lips were parted, as if inviting him. He accepted the invitation. He was now going to actually kiss his daughter as if she were a woman. He lowered his mouth to hers and as soon as their lips met, she frantically sucked in.

As his hands held her young exciting tits, his thumbs and forefingers began squeezing at her protruding nipples. Rhonda's mouth opened wider under his as she again gasped. Her hands rapidly reached up behind his head and pulled him tighter to her.

Dick's tongue suddenly slipped into his daughter's wet hot mouth and she pushed her body into him. His rigid cock returned the pressure. As he pushed at her, he could feel that his pants were already wet.

"I want you dad ... I want you." She spoke into his mouth as she felt hotter than she had ever experienced.

Dick pulled his mouth away from his daughter's. Looking down into her passionate face, he withdrew his hands from her breasts and his fingers went to the unopened buttons of her blouse.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.