The Tree House - Book 2
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Michelle leaned into Lindie and as she rolled onto her back, Michelle's left leg came up over Lindie's. I snuggled against Michelle's back and put my arm up over her giving her complete protection from the demon thunder that had broken our reverie.

I had to laugh because when I shifted my left hand to search out Lindie's right breast, there already was a small hand there nestling over it. As I shifted my hand away from Michelle's, it quickly reached for mine, replacing it on Lindie's breast. I sensed she then moved her tiny hand over to Lindie's left breast for comfort.

My idea was confirmed when all of us were forced to laughing when Lindie giggled, "It's a good thing I have two of these."

Michelle added in a soft affectionate voice, "I like to sleep this way, snuggled into mom."

I kissed the side of the small Lindie face next to mine and said, "I like this too."

After a few moments, Michelle said, "I hope the Tree House is OK and wasn't hurt in the storm."

"I don't think so," Lindie said. "I'd swear it hit a tree right outside our window."

"Think so too," I added. "If it had hit in the backyard, it would have lit up in here less than it did."


"It was a blinding light," Lindie commented. "I've never been so close to a strike before."

"I don't want to ever again," said Michelle. "Once is more than enough."

I knew Lindie and I felt the same way. I was sure there would be some cleanup to be done in the morning but before I could put that into words, Michelle squiggled around to face me saying, "Dad. I have to pee. Will you take me to the bathroom. I'm scared right now."

I shifted to the side of the bed, dangling my feet to the floor there. Quickly she crawled to my side and standing up, she took my hand with a tug.

Switching on my nightstand light, I glanced over to Lindie smiling at me, mouthing a "Thanks!"

Michelle knew just where the light switch was in the bathroom and held my hand as she moved to the toilet, lifted the seat cover and sat. Smiling up at me she quickly released her urine. After a quick swipe to remove any traces of moisture and a flush, we were back in bed.

The three of us settled in as we had before and it was only moments later we were all asleep. It had been a long day with it's high's, lows and the large dose of excitement caused by the storm.

I wasn't accustomed lately to have bed buddies so the usual twists and turns of my two Lindies, although I did sleep soundly through the night, did reach into my consciousness. I know for a while, Michelle turned her favors to me and was snuggled against my right side and had her arm over my chest.

Also, I sensed she needed to use the facility again during the night. I guess the super-sized drink at McD's did it's work on her bladder. When she got up to go to the bathroom, she climbed over me and for a short while she was hugged onto me from above. I felt her give me a kiss and then she whispered, "I love you dad," as she slid off my left side and trundled off to take another pee.

Lindie took the opportunity to move in and close the gap Michelle had left. The night sounds were only broken by the soft whispering of a gentle breeze. When Michelle returned to our bed, she just moved in to snuggle me into a Lindie sandwich.

Lindie's right leg was up over mine and erotically wedged between my two legs, her knee pressing up against my sensitive spots. Her right hand was over my stomach, hugged into my left hip. Michelle, settled against my left side, her leg, like her mother's, up over my left one.

What was pleasing to me was I had each of their heads, nestled in the crook of my arm, my fingers resting on their shoulders. I was captured by and also capturing, each of them. I loved the feeling of being between my two women, my large and the smaller of my Lindies.

Of course, it had been a long time since I'd slept with anyone as I mentioned. So as I woke from my dream state, I sensed first Lindie's hand had moved just a little lower and then I also realized exactly where it was.

Quickly I felt a little puff into my ear and Lindie softly said to me, "Don't move. We don't want to wake Michelle." Then as my body stiffened from her hand circled around my morning hardness and her fingers playing with me, she added, "Don't make a sound either."

The up and down motion of her hand had me completely in its spell. It was a slow and methodical movement which had been actually the event that pushed me out of my dreams. As her hand reached my tip, she rotated her hand and then it slid down to its base and the twisting motion was repeated.

It was minutes that seemed like hours, as the heat inside of me rose like a pot put on for a slow boil that seems to never make it really bubble. It was teasing at its greatest. It was grandeur that kept me right at the overflowing point and at the maximum sustainable pleasure.

"I think you're ready," Lindie finally whispered to me and she took her thumb, swiping it over the very moist tip, leaking with my own natural lubricant. She drew the pad of her thumb over that hypersensitive area just below the ridge sending me plummeting over the edge of the abyss.

That was all my body needed to pulse out in a magnificent orgasm. I know that I spurt almost to the top of my chest and the release although it lasted perhaps a mere fifteen seconds, was quite fine.

I know that I had to bite my lower lip as my body convulsed to keep my sounds of pleasure within me. As intimate as we were, I didn't want Michelle to awake.

Although that was not necessary for as Lindie retrieved the now fairly dry cloth we had used earlier, Michelle whispered into my left ear, "That was fantastic."

I laughed at that and as Lindie made it back with the cloth to wipe my chest she wondered at my laughing. I simply said, "Michelle's awake."

"Oh," Lindie said with a light blush on her face. "That wasn't the plan."

Michelle held up her arm and looked at the thin white string on her arm. "That's what makes babies inside of a girl, right dad."

As Lindie swiped up over the trails I left on my abdomen, I answered, "Yes Mickey."

With any pretense of hiding our secret gone, Lindie said, "Let's clean up this mess all over dad with a quick shower."

Michelle giggled and holding her left arm aloft like it was a banner of renown, dashed into the bathroom to turn on the shower as Lindie and I, hand in hand, sauntered in to join her. Again I was a sandwich as I was surrounded by my two loves as I was washed and rinsed off.

Lindie gave my butt a swat telling me to go dry off while she and Michelle finished. I told them I'd get dressed and start breakfast. I left my daughter and her mother to their cleaning. After sliding on my light summer clothes, I headed downstairs.

My favorite breakfast is French Toast so just about the time I had the griddle hot, my two Lindies appeared. "Twins," I thought to myself as they had almost identical outfits on.

"What's for breakfast dad," Michelle queried.

Seeing the bowl with the egg mixture in it and a pile of bread slices, Lindie offered, "Betcha it's French Toast!"

"You're the greatest dad," said Michelle as I directed her to set the table and get out the syrup.

It's a daunting task for an eleven ... almost twelve year-old ... when she pretty much was new to a kitchen. But with Lindie's guidance, the table was set in time for the first batch of my offering to be dished out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.