Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 28 - Losing My Touch

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Losing My Touch - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Martha first realised that Jacqui was doing more than expected when Karl started booking her in two hour slots several times a week. Checking the 3V during one of these sessions, Martha was horrified to see that Karl was using a whip which he had brought with him on Jacqui.

Karl had already made a series of a dozen or so weals across her back at an angle which showed they were inflicted from one side. As Martha watched Karl moved to the other side of the bed and started again.

CRACK! The whip came down at the opposite angle and tiny blood spots appeared out of each of the points where the new mark crossed the previous set.

CRACK! A second line of red appeared with crimson spots again dotted along it. Jacqui was certainly not enjoying this, Martha decided, and wondered why she was submitting to it. Jacqui well knew well enough that only hand spanking and paddling were allowed in the New House of Joy for the very good reasons that sessions like this could easily put a girl out of use for the rest of the night.

CRACK! Karl was obviously having a good time, and it probably was making up for the enormous financial loss on Helen. Paula, his only remaining live-in woman was more-or-less the property of his manservant, Frank, now and so really hurting her would be problematical, as Karl depended on Frank a good deal.

At the end of the session, Jacqui was very badly marked and obviously in considerable pain. Karl gave her what appeared to be a large tip and Martha shot out of her office to intercept Jacqui as she was returning to her room.

"Come into my office for a moment please," Martha said, pleasantly enough to Jacqui.

When they were in the office, Martha realised why Jacqui had taken to wearing more clothes in the Choosing Room lately; it was so that her damaged back did not show and put the punters off. Her breasts and cunt were frequently revealed to them in tantalising flashes as her dresses and tunics were not properly fastened at the front and this teasing made the clothes seem part of the come hither act.

"Strip," ordered Martha uncompromisingly.

Jacqui looked uncomfortable, and said, "It's only his way, and the tips are really good, Madame. Violetta's skin repair fixes me up ever so quickly."

"Strip," repeated Martha, "or be punished for disobedience."

Jacqui stood up and slipped her dress off; Martha looked closely at the damaged back, prodding and rubbing it in places in a painful manner which made Jacqui wince, and once cry out, in pain.

"I should add to those marks myself," commented Martha, "but as punishment rather than for your pleasure."

"Please, Madame," said Jacqui, "I get no pleasure from it, except the money. He tipped me fifty credits each time."

"Hmmph, he only paid me thirty for the double session," said Martha, "Why do you want so much money? You don't spend it on food or clothes?"

"I ... I'm..." Jacqui stammered.

"Come on, spit it out," snarled Martha, "You obviously think it will annoy me."

"I'm saving it up," said Jacqui, "I've got almost a thousand already and it's mine; you shan't steal it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.