Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 26 - Trouble

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Trouble - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Kate and Bernard were holding a small party, really a business meeting to confirm that the Vehicle Maintenance run by Arthur would be moved to reporting directly to Hugo. That meant he was no longer under Jason's control as Mines Chief and it represented real promotion for Arthur, so a party had been arranged to celebrate his good fortune.

Martha was there talking to some friends when Hugo came in with Helen on a leash which was attached to a metal collar round her neck. It would have been an attractive piece of jewellery if it had not been so obviously a slave mark. Her heart bumped in a most childish manner when she saw Hugo with a beautiful young girl.

'I shouldn't be jealous at my age, ' she thought, 'I'm fifty-five, and for ten years I've avoided giving him the slightest hint of my feelings, so why start now?'

Hugo came straight over to Martha and said firmly, "Strip, kneel and suck my cock, Martha."

To everyone's amazement, Martha quickly, almost eagerly, slipped off her dress and underwear, dropped to her knees and reached for Hugo's cock.

'I don't know why I'm so lucky tonight, ' she thought, 'but I have never been able to get enough of this gorgeous huge prick.'

Taking it out of his trousers, she took it into her mouth and worked hard on pleasing Hugo with little flutters of the tongue interspersed with valiant attempts to swallow the end of it, and stroking and scratching his balls. The onlookers realised that something odd was happening, because Hugo looked bored, as though he were merely proving to someone what everyone had known for years, that he owned Martha and her New House of Joy, and he used his property sometimes, and that she loved his huge prick.

Hugo turned away, saying, "That's enough for now. I don't want to come."

Martha stayed on her knees gazing up at Hugo adoringly, making the onlookers aware that Martha still loved him for more than the dimensions of his prick.

Hugo passed some remark to Helen, and said, "You can get up now, Martha. I probably won't need you again tonight."

Martha rose heavily to her feet and said with total submissiveness and adoration, "Anytime, Master, but I can provide better wenches than me whenever you need one."

She dressed and then resumed the conversation as though nothing had happened, but many people pondered why they had seen a dominant personality like Martha's submit so willingly.

Some days later Hugo came in to the House of Joy one evening and drank a great deal of strong hooch, which was typical of how he drank. Nothing for weeks, then one evening of total abandon. During the course of the evening he latched on to the Top Girl, Kim, a strikingly beautiful and sophisticated looking woman of about forty with a round face and foreign looking slanted eyes, long black hair which hung loosely across her shoulders and half covered small pert breasts which had a yellowish tinge, and whisked her off to his house for the night. This would have been almost impossible for any other customer but Hugo owned Martha and the new House of Joy and so, by extension, he owned Kim, and if he decided to move a thing he owned from A to B there was no power on Csadia could ask him why, let alone suggest he desist.

Just as Martha had finished closing up for the night and had nudged and pushed the last of the short time customers out of the door, leaving only the all-nighters in the premises, the phone chimed and it was Kim calling from Hugo's house.

"Hugo and I were fucking and Karl's tart joined so Hugo said exhibition for him we off for a shower but we heard a big bang and he's lying on the floor in a pool of blood and I want out send Peter or Alf over quick," Kim ran out of breath.

"Start again, slowly please," asked Martha.

"Hugo and I were fucking ... and Karl's tart joined in ... so Hugo told us to do an exhibition for him. We went off for a shower first ... then we heard a big bang from his sleepingroom ... Hugo's lying on the floor in a pool of blood and I want out of here ... Send Peter or Alf over quick, please," Kim repeated.

"Just stay there in his study. It'll take about ten minutes to get there. Don't let anyone else in," ordered Martha and broke the call.

She sent Peter and Alf over to Hugo's with instructions to get Kim back and to find out if Hugo was okay.

When Kim returned with Peter, she said, "We helped Helen put him on the bed and Alf said he was okay, just drunk. So I paid Peter and Helen was paying Alf for helping when we left."

"Helen was paying Alf? Whose idea was that?" asked Martha, worried.

This wasn't a New House of Joy whore like Kim who doled out fucks as rewards to Alf and Peter like a fond aunt doles sweets to children; this was Karl's private property, on loan to Hugo, and she had no right to hand a free fuck to anyone without orders, least of all to one of Martha's New House of Joy staff.

However she heard only that Hugo was happy at not being killed while he was out cold and that he was grateful to Helen for keeping her head and doing what was needful to get the help to put him to bed.

Martha's final encounter with Helen again started with a phone call, this time from Jon. It was a bit incoherent but the gist of it was that Hugo had been away and Helen had had a mini-orgy with Jon and Dina, both of whom thought they had permission from Hugo for this. Now Hugo was thrashing Helen unmercifully and Jon thought he wouldn't stop until he had killed her. Somehow Andrew was involved, but Jon didn't say how.

When Martha got to Hugo's place, all she heard as she walked in was Hiss, CRACK, Hiss, CRACK, on and on with no pauses and, ominously, no sobbing or screaming.

In Hugo's sleepingroom the scene was awful. Helen was shackled to the bed, face down and obviously unconscious. Hugo was whipping her monotonously, quite oblivious to the fact that Helen could not feel anything any more.

"Stop that!" ordered Martha in her best Dominatrix voice, "She's probably dead already."

Hugo turned on her and lashed out with the whip.

"Don't tell me what to do, or what not to do!" he yelled as the whip curled over Martha's left shoulder, across her back and down on to her right arse cheek.

Recognising that Hugo had flipped completely and that this was out of character for him, she shouted "Stop! Now!"

Hugo stared at her, recognising her for the first time, and dropped the whip; sitting heavily on the bed, partly on Helen's unconscious form he put his head in his hands and said, "It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. This silly young bitch has killed us all."

"I'm still alive, and you're still alive," Martha pointed out, "She may be dead, but I doubt it, so why all the gloom?"

"She told Andrew, on my authority if you please, to take as many men as he needs for his mad idea to irrigate half the planet and become independent of Earth by growing all our own food. And he had enough men on the move when I found out to drop our production of uranium by at least twenty percent this month. That means a very thin month for food next month, which means men can't work as hard, which means less output, which means even less food the month after, and so on until we all starve."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.