Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 25 - Training

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Training - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Jacqui watched the dancing girls and thought she could do that quite easily. All they did was wind themselves round a pole more or less in time to the music and occasionally dance a few steps away from it and back again. Okay, they were naked, but that wasn't so important here. In fact few of the customers seemed to be paying any attention to the dancers. The thought of actually performing naked for people who were paying to see her tits and cunt quite intrigued her.

She watched a number of the girls and they all followed the same routine; twist round the pole twice pressing the belly to it, twist round the pole twice pressing the arse to it, swing round the pole, four steps away, four steps back, shimmy so that the tits bounce, turn away from the customers and bend over, legs apart shimmying, back to upright and start again. With every girl doing the same thing and none of them looking anything but bored, was it any surprise that the clients looked bored?

She felt sure she could arouse at least some interest her own naked body. Then she wondered when she had changed from hiding her nakedness to wanting to force these bored miners to notice her beautiful nudity?

Martha came over to her with two large men, and Jacqui thought she was about to be told to let them fuck her, but the introduction was just to the two bouncers here, Alf and Peter, who would make sure that all the clients behaved themselves. After Martha left they made it very clear that they were available in bed if she so desired, but that they would not force themselves on her. Her room, she was surprised to learn, was off-limits exactly as Martha had said.

As Martha had instructed him, Peter told her, "You are the only one who can open the door to your room, except for Madame. You even have to clean it yourself; and there are no cameras in there. We know, because we maintain the electronics here."

That night Jacqui slept alone, in spite of wishing for the comfort of a man's arms around her, partly because her back and arse still hurt from Karl and Madame's attentions, and partly because she wasn't sure whether Madame really allowed her to fuck the staff. As she lay listening to the last of the crowd leave and the New House of Joy closing for the night, she decided that she could be more interesting than the other girls at pole-dancing, even if she was no better a dancer than they.

In the morning she met some of the girls she had watched and discovered that they were dancing either as a punishment, or because they weren't attracting enough men. Every one of them wanted to be back in the Entertainment Wing earning tips. Certainly none of them minded her doing some of the dancing; in fact she could do it all, for all they cared.

Just after opening time that evening, Madame signalled to Jacqui to start her dancing career. As she watched the girl put on a real strip-tease, Martha realised that here was a natural for the New House of Joy. The other girls were never interested in dancing because the men didn't tip dancers and the girls were all greedy for every credit they could get. Martha really didn't understand why they were so greedy because there was really not much to spend it on. No clothes shops, no fancy food, no outings, what did they spend it on?

Jacqui was even managing to get some of the customers watching her and calling out encouragement, mostly to discard the few clothes she was wearing. After about a quarter of an hour she was down to one scarf which she had wound round her and which kept coming loose, to show variously a nipple, or her cuntlips, or her arse details, but never all of her at once.

Martha signalled to her to come off the little stage, and then sent her back on to take a bow. then she came off the stage naked, trailing the scarf in the air behind her and followed by an unheard-of splattering of applause.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" remarked Martha.

"Yes. I was nervous at first, but it was exciting," Jacqui bubbled, "Can I do some more?"

"Later on; I want to send one or two of the others on first, so that I can see whether you have the patience for this whole business," said Martha.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the exciting bit is performing, here, or in the Entertaining Wing, and in between you spend hours waiting for the customers to turn up, and then for one of them to pick you. Some people have real problems with that."

"I've been wondering about the Entertainments Wing," said Jacqui thoughtfully, "I'm no prude, but I don't know whether I can get excited to order with three or four different men in as many hours. And even more so if they are ugly, or nasty, or dirty."

"Bless you, you don't have to get aroused; you pretend that most of the time," explained Martha, "The excitement, well for me anyway, is in making the customer believe that he is the only one today, or this week, or ever, who has managed to get you personally interested in him and aching for his, and only, his prick."

"Is that what you did with me, yesterday?" asked Jacqui thoughtfully.

"Yes. I don't want to upset you, but I am not really into women at all, but I am a professional, and I always try to do a good job. Even if it is only during the 'new girl' routine," came the honest reply.

Martha was called away by a fairly regular customer called Colin, a man of about forty with black hair and a fair complexion. His large nose would have made him look fierce, were it not for the ready smile which always played on his lips. He was one of the men who had been cat-calling Jacqui and he wanted an hour with her, preferably immediately.

"Absolutely not possible, tonight. Nor tomorrow," said Martha firmly, "But I can promise you the first night with her, when she's ready, for only 100 credits, if you pay me now."

"What if I'm working shift the night she starts?" objected the would-be Jacqui-fucker, "And I only asked for an hour."

"If you don't like my rules, take your money elsewhere," said Martha, knowing she had the only brothel on Csadia, "But as to your shifts, pay me now and you can pick your night any time after next week."

Grumbling, Colin paid up and arranged which night he would have Jacqui.

"What can I do to her?" he asked.

"Anything you like," replied Martha, launching in to her usual little speech, "within reason. Cunt, mouth, arse, spanking, paddling, or she'll use a whip on you, if that's your fancy. If you damage her so much that she can't work the next night you pay me for as many nights as she isn't earning. If you kill her you pay me what it costs me."

Alarm bells rang in Martha's mind when he asked thoughtfully, "How much would that be?"

After a second's mental arithmetic, she said, "About five thousand credits by then, between buying her, clothing her, training her and feeding her, and loss of earnings until the next ship comes in."

To Martha's relief a look of fear shot across Colin's face and he quickly said, "I'll be very careful with her, I promise."

Martha had heard that a new 'game' among some of the younger low-level managers was to buy a dormitory reject, or even a cheap woman at the auction, and use her for anything they liked without any limits, which usually killed her in at most a couple of days. Because of Martha's experience all those years ago with the Purity League, she was determined that her New House of Joy would never provide girls for that sort of entertainment, or anything where life was at risk, even though there were "snuff houses" on Earth. The difference was that on Earth only the very rich could afford it, whereas on Csadia life was cheap and nobody investigated disappearances.

Martha had several offers for Jacqui during the next couple of days, so she decided to let her be a table hostess, on a no-bedroom basis. This meant that Jacqui sat at the table with the customers and she was supposed to talk them into buying drinks and eventually talk them into choosing a girl. Of course, while she was at the table she might find herself sitting on a customer's knee and being handled fairly explicitly, though few of them were prepared actually to handle her under her clothes in such a public place, though Martha told her they were allowed anything except actual sex or hurting her; those privileges were only available in the Entertainment Wing.

The first hour after opening Martha sat Jacqui with Hubert, whose only sexual experiences had been here in the New House of Joy, starting on the opening night when he bought Carol's first hour and gave his friends so much amusement, and who had become a regular customer, always having a hostess for an hour or so, then choosing a girl to entertain him.

After he went into the Choosing Room to select his evening girl, Martha asked Jacqui, "Okay? Can you handle more than one at a time?"

"Sure," answered Jacqui confidently, "How many are there?"

As she surveyed the bar, she realised it had filled up while she had been concentrating on trying to look interested in Hubert telling her how rotten his job was while absentmindedly stroking her breast. Then she realised there was a quartet of very junior lads getting drunk quite quickly and shouting for a hostess to join them.

"Well?" asked Martha, "Think you can do it?"

"Yes," said Jacqui, flushed with her successes so far in the New House of Joy.

Just then Martha was called into the Choosing Room and waved Jacqui over to the noisy table, hoping that she could cope, but sure that Alf and Peter could prevent any trouble.

In the choosing room Martha found Hubert looking unhappy.

"This won't do," she said, "What's your problem?"

"I don't fancy any of these girls," he confided quietly, so that the girls in question couldn't hear him, "Can I have Jacqui?"

"Sorry, Hubert, I truly am," said Martha, "but she's booked by Colin for her first night next week and I've already been paid. I would love to accommodate you but a promise is a promise. You do understand?"

"Pity. Er ... are you available?" came the surprising reply, "I know you don't often work yourself, but I've always thought you a lovely figure of a woman and in the early days here when you worked a lot I was always too shy to ask for you."

Martha looked at Hubert for a moment. The uncertain virgin boy of twenty who had been so funny on the 3V in his first encounter with Carol had grown into a still serious looking thirty year old with a solid body who, Martha knew, was highly thought of by her girls for his courtesy and tips, and by Hugo for his brains.

"Well why not?" she said, "I'm honoured that a well set up, virile young man like you should want an old woman like me."

"How much do you charge?" asked Hubert, suddenly anxious, "I was only planning to spend a few credits."

"Ten credits will be fine for a session, but not for all night," said Martha, suddenly all business.

"Fine," said Hubert, "A session is all I ever have. I don't see any point in paying for the time spent sleeping."

"You should try a night sometime. It's nice to wake up with a girl beside you and an hour or two before you need to get up," opined Martha.

"Well ... I hope to do that soon," confided Hubert, "I want to buy a girl of my own, but I don't know whether to make an offer for one of yours that I have tried out, or to bid at the new prisoners' auction."

As they walked into the Entertainments Wing Martha said, "Well, buying girls from me is an answer that works for some people, but others don't like the idea. Some of the girls don't want to be tied to one man and then it doesn't work either. On the other hand, buying at Kate's auction is risky when you know nothing about the woman. And the best-looking ones fetch a fortune. Karl paid almost five thousand for a girl the other day."

"Oh, he's like that," said Hubert, "He only wants the youngest and he doesn't care what they cost."

As they went in to Martha's Entertaining Room she offered, "Would you like to come to an auction or two with me and I'll help you choose someone suitable?"

"Thanks, I'll take you up on that one day," said Hubert, as he started to strip Martha's clothes carefully from her body.

Evidently he liked what he found under her dress because he nibbled at her breasts and neck while fingering her bush and arsecrack thoroughly. Martha had aged well and although her breasts had started to sag, she still had a firm belly with a carefully trimmed triangle of auburn curls which allowed her cuntlips to show and which lapped across on to the tops of her thighs. A round pink well-upholstered pair of arse cheeks completed the picture Hubert was concentrating on. Although she had acquired a few lines on her face, and she had never been beautiful, not even pretty, she still had a very pleasing face, especially when she smiled, and it was framed with dark auburn hair that she had allowed to grow until it brushed her shoulders and which showed no signs of grey.

Martha slowly undressed Hubert and found that the little prick she had seen on the 3V on opening night at the New House of Joy had grown with regular use to a respectable size and was firm and resilient enough to promise her a satisfying fuck.

"By the way," asked Hubert, reminiscing, "Whatever happened to Carol? I haven't seen her here for ages."

"Oh, she eventually got tired of working here and went to live in with somebody at Outpost Mine, and when he died she was bought by Andrew, you know him, I expect, the Irrigation Manager."

"What can I do with you?" asked Hubert, for all the world like an overgrown schoolboy.

Martha realised that he was a little in awe of her as a close friend and confidante of his boss.

"My services are bought and paid for," she said briskly, "Anything one of my girls would do for you, I will do."

"Well ... I usually start by..." Hubert broke off, not too sure that he dare ask the Madame for services that the girls had to offer him.

"Yes?" asked Martha, knowing what he usually started with, but not wanting to frighten him by letting on that every little private habit was recorded in her office for every customer the New House of Joy had ever had.

"Well ... I sometimes spank the girl a little to warm things up and ... your arse looks ... very spankable," he finally stammered.

"Fine," said Martha briskly, "Over your knee, or do you want me on the bed or on a bench?"

"On the bed, please," said Hubert, reassured by her professionalism, "and I'll cuff you into position."

Martha piled several pillows on the bed and lay down with her belly on them and her hands and feet spread wide for him to handcuff into place. As she did so, the thought crossed her mind that she hoped that there wasn't a dire emergency while she was fastened down and unable to move hand or foot.

Hubert stroked her arse cheek lovingly and slid his fingers down the crack to her cunt. Finding some juice there he lubricated her puckered rose and slid several fingers into her arse hole.

Twisting them gently, he was rewarded with an appreciative "Mmmmm," from Martha.

SMACK! The other hand came down hard while he was still finger-fucking her arse.

SMACK! Again he slapped her hard and she realised that this was supposed to hurt so she gave a little squeal of pain.

SMACK! He used the same hand again, but this time on the other cheek, and Martha found herself giving a wriggle and a little scream, just as she did when she and Hugo played this game. Hubert's fingers came out of her arse as she wriggled.

SMACK! The hand slid from her arse under her hip and found her cuntlips where it lost no time in tweaking her lovebud.

SMACK! The repeated slaps, and the memories of Hugo and the fingers on her lovebud had Martha's juices really going, so she interspersed her screams with little cries of "please", though Hubert couldn't tell if she wanted mercy or more!

SMAACK!! "Oooowwwwweeeee. Don't stop, feel my cunt, put your prick in me, more spanks!" were the encouragements Martha more than half meant.

SMAACK!! "Oooooooowwwwweeeeeeaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh. That hurts. Don't stop you bastard. I'm nearly commmmiiinnngg!"

SMAACK!! "Aaaaaaaghhhh. Get it in my arse before I go wild!"

Hubert needed no more encouragement and rammed his by now rigid prick straight into Martha's proffered arse to the hilt. As he did so, Martha went wild with ecstasy and came noisily under him, which triggered his first orgasm, jetting his hot come deep into her bowels.

Martha, completely calm inside, thought, 'Not a bad act for an old woman, but Hugo makes me come properly every time he touches me.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.