Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 24 - Bidding

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Bidding - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

It was ten years after the memorable opening night of the New House of Joy when two people came into Martha's life who were to have a profound effect on her. Both were girls, one of them very young, and they were auctioned as the last two of the same batch. Both were bought by Karl for ridiculous prices.

First there were the usual parade of men being sold for mine workers, none of whom interested her in the least. Then Kate put up one young man, Grant, who stood on the platform showing off his huge prick. He played with it to get it hard and obviously thought it was his best selling-point; Martha thought it was one of the largest ones she had ever seen in her long experience of many, many pricks; why, it was almost as big as Hugo's. This might be the answer to a little problem she was having with a customer who wanted gay sex. In between, he could, perhaps, be used in the night-club as part of a live sex cabaret. The bidding was brisk and Martha managed to buy him for twelve hundred credits.

Motioning him over to her, she said, "Can you behave? If so you can sit here with me, if not I'll have you shackled and put in the holding pen."

"I can behave," he said, "And I can be nice to you if you're nice to me."

He stroked Martha's arm, but she pulled it away.

"I run a night-club and brothel," she said. "And you are strictly for hire, mostly to some of my male customers. I don't get my pleasures with my stock-in-trade, I can't afford my prices."

"I will take men on as well as women, if I can live in real comfort, and not in a prison," said Grant, looking round with obvious distaste at the bedraggled and worn furnishings of the terminal building.

"This whole planet is one big prison and we are all in it," Martha advised him, "Conditions don't get much more comfortable than this anywhere, not even at Hugo's place and he is the boss of all of Csadia."

"When do I meet him?" asked Grant, eagerly, with a slight lisp.

"Hush, now. I want to buy some women, if there are any decent ones," said Martha as the first woman prisoner was put up on the stage.

She was a pathetic looking small woman of about forty with dark hair, slightly sprinkled with grey, and a dark complexion. She was obviously not in the prime of life and Martha thought she would fetch only a few credits. She objected bitterly to stripping and Kate had to use the neural whip on her and have her forcibly stripped. It really wasn't worth stripping her, thought Martha, she looked worse with her breasts and belly sagging than she did when she was dressed. Her pubic hair was wispy and also turning grey. Karl bought her for a paltry sum for one of his mine dormitories. Martha didn't know who she thought had the worst of that bargain, the woman or the miners.

Martha did not bid until the penultimate lot, which was a woman called Jacqui with lovely chestnut curls above and below, who would definitely be an asset to the New House of Joy. Unfortunately, Karl bid too high on that one for Martha to consider it worth her while to buy the girl.

The last young girl put up for sale was truly beautiful. she was called Helen and according to Kate a victim of being framed for someone else's crime, and Kate would only have said that if she believed it. She was tall, maybe five feet nine, or even five ten, with reddish-blonde hair and a pale face, green eyes, a figure that was, maybe, just a little too full. When she finally stripped her breasts were creamy and the nipples were palest pink and very large as she was aroused by all the eyes on her. Her pubic hair was short and neat, so her the cuntlips were easily seen. When she displayed herself with her back to the audience and touching her toes, her cunt was a vision of coral pink crevices, with firm labia and a little lovebud just waiting to come out to play. She had been spanked and belted a little on the space ship, and Martha correctly assumed that a rape or two went with that, and guessed, also correctly, that at least one of the Earth terminal guards had raped her, and that she had little experience of fucking apart from that.

Martha was sure she would fetch a lot of money; on the other hand, in the right setting, with her mons close shaved (or preferably plucked), and with her hair done like a child's, she would command a fortune from people like Karl who, as she put it, 'liked their fruit a little unripe'. Unfortunately Karl was bidding against her again, and while that confirmed her opinion, he obviously wanted an exclusive on this one. Well if he bought this one, he might be persuaded to part with the chestnut haired beauty he had just outbid her for. Kate was also bidding, though whether for herself or for someone else Martha could not decide.

Kate was working hard now, calling encouragement to each bidder when they hesitated, "Come on Martha, the bid is with Karl at three thousand nine hundred, think how good she'll look with your new stud boy!" and "Come on Karl, the bidding is with Martha at four thousand, you said you were getting tired of Paula, this one will keep her on her toes!" and all the while putting in her own bids.

When the bidding went beyond four thousand, Martha did some mental arithmetic and realised that she would have to charge near to 100 credits for a night with the child in her early days. Such a young girl surely would not last; her beauty was not yet fully in bloom, but brothel life would age her before it had a chance to flower properly. The idea of putting her in a sex show with the stud, while tempting, would not add one credit to her takings beyond the first three or four performances, so that was a non-starter. Funny, Martha thought that Kate would have understood that.

Come to that, why would Kate want her anyway? Kate had always been bi, but as far as Martha knew she had never bothered with a toy girl for her own bed, and she wouldn't put this child in the same house with her own man, surely? She must be bidding on Hugo's behalf as he was the only one with that sort of money who wasn't here.

Karl leant over to Martha and suggested that Kate's bidding meant that she must know something about this prisoner that neither of them did and they should find out what it was. Martha just shrugged; Kate always knew more about the prisoners than she was saying.

But Karl called out, "Kate, you've seen her close up, it ain't fair you bidding while we haven't seen so good a view."

Kate's response was predictably crude, but her real answer was to drop out of the bidding. Martha decided it wouldn't make economic sense to buy the girl at that price; she had never paid more than three thousand, and that was for Kim who was an Earth trained professional call-girl, sent here because she fell foul of some politician or other. She bid another couple of times, just to see what Karl would pay for the child, and he ended up bidding four seven fifty for her.

'He must really be missing his child victims from Earth, ' Martha thought, 'to pay that much money just to thrash and then fuck a girl maybe a couple of hundred times, before he loses interest in her.'

She decided not to mention Jacqui, the chestnut-haired thirty year old; Kate had tipped her off that that one had not been a professional tart, but had been a pretty enthusiastic amateur on Earth. She would wait until Karl realised how much he had spent and then buy her for a little less than the two thousand that had been her last bid. Of course, that would annoy Karl and he would thrash the girl, but she would mend. This Helen might break to pieces if he hit her too hard, or she might go mad in her first few weeks of Karl's sadism.

Later that day, back at the New House of Joy, Martha received the expected call from Karl.

"Are you still interested in the woman with the chestnut hair?" he asked.

Martha could not resist playing with him, "Was that the little eighteen-year-old with the pale face and slightly too much puppy-fat?" she asked.

"No it damn well wasn't, and you know it!" came the predictably annoyed response, "It was the one before her that I paid over two thousand for."

"Oh, that one. I think I was over-optimistic about her value. I'm pleased you saved me paying more than fifteen hundred for her. Thank you," Martha said, glad that Karl couldn't see her grinning as she said it.

"Fifteen hundred?" Karl exploded, "You bid two thousand. I couldn't take less than that."

In a few moments they had settled on eighteen-fifty and Karl said he would bring her straight over. Then he added, "Since I'm losing money on her, you won't mind if I try her before bringing her over, will you darling?"

"As long as you don't damage her, she's my property now," answered Martha cautiously.

"Of course I won't damage her," said Karl.

Martha was well pleased. She had bought the girl for a hundred and fifty credits less than she had bid at the auction, so letting Karl have a free quick sample was good business. She would be charging only sixty credits for a full night with the woman, come tomorrow.

Almost two hours later Karl arrived with a tearful Jacqui, who clearly wanted to stay with him, and hated the idea of a brothel Madame as her new owner.

Looking her over as she stood there, crying, Martha remembered her on the auction block. There she had seemed much more certain of herself, and Martha wondered what Karl had done to her to break her spirit so in a matter of an hour or so.

On the auction block she had appeared as an attractive young woman of maybe thirty years old, of medium height with shoulder length dark chestnut curls surrounding a heart-shaped face with a wide, generous mouth, and her body was really quite slim. She had nice high breasts, not too plump, but with the nipples mounted on rather plump areolæ which stood above the surrounding breasts in a very mouth-watering way. Now she was a sullen and confused woman who seemed to have aged ten years. Well, Martha only knew one way to treat her, so it was too bad if it didn't work.

Martha went straight into her 'stern Madame' manner. "Go away now Karl, we're closed," she snapped.

Then after he had left she turned to the new girl.

"Strip," she said curtly, "Let's see what I've bought. I am your new owner; you will call me Madame."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.