Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 13 - The House

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The House - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

When Martha opened her eyes she was in a strange room she had never seen before; it was not just strange to her, there really was something very odd about it, but her mind could not quite grasp what it was. She was lying on a bed and there was a light coverlet over her, but she was completely naked and could not see her clothes anywhere. Then she realised what was so odd; this room was dedicated wholly to sleeping. Every other sleeping room she had ever been in was also used for other purposes, cleansing, showering, eating, cooking, usually most of those all combined, but this room was a pure sleepingroom. How odd?

"Welcome to the House of Joy, my dear."

It was a small frail-looking woman of about twenty years older than Martha who had spoken. She was wearing a neat, well-cut tunic in black with House of Joy embroidered on the front in small gold lettering.

"I am the Madame here and you are now working for me. We found you almost dead on the Plaza aircar park and it looked as though the Purity League had worked you over. I know of your work, because I know all about the working girls in this part of town. It is not safe to work alone, so you now work for me, unless you can pay cash for your medical bills. I seem to remember you had more money when you brought Kara to my predecessor; I knew about the deal because I was Top Girl then."

Martha realised that she didn't hurt anywhere, and that all her limbs seemed sound. She sat up and looked in the mirror that made up the whole of one wall and saw she had no scars on her face. If anything it looked a little nicer now than before.

"You have been unconscious for just over three months while we repaired your broken bones and rebuilt your ruined skin. That wasn't cheap but you are as good as new. Even your face has been carefully remodelled to a 3D we had of you. I have much respect for your skill as a Dominatrix and we can do very well together here," said Madame, "You will work on the same terms as all the other girls, a hundred credits an hour while you are working, up to twelve hours on a busy night, maybe no time at all on a quiet one. One day a week off. You are charged for rent, clothes and food, and in your case, repayment of medical loan."

She paused to let this sink in.

"If things go well you will have paid me back in two years, and you will have some pocket money left most weeks; I don't like girls to feel they are working for nothing. You may get the occasional tip, but they are few and far between in the Dom Section. Sex and Subs get the most tips. If you want to change sections, ask me and then I will tell you 'no'. No natural Dom, such as you, has ever made a success of straight sex, let alone being a Sub."

Later Madame showed her her room which was a well-equipped Dominatrix's lair with a variety of whips and paddles, and a whipping bench and vertical frames to restrain the clients. A large room with some seats was the Choosing Room where clients waited while a parade of such girls as were currently available passed before them and they chose the girl, or girls, they wanted for their session. Madame explained that the three groups were clearly identifiable by the Dominatrices always carrying a whip, and the Submissives always parading with their hands cuffed together behind their heads.


When things were very busy in the House of Joy, it was always the straight sex section that ran short and girls from the two specialist sections had to fill in to help with the load.

One evening, some months later, Martha was parading when two men said to Madame, "She'll be about right, as long as you take her whip away."

Madame explained that Martha's speciality was domination, but the clients wanted straight sex and were prepared to pay, so she was instructed by Madame to leave the whip behind and to use one of the Straight Sex rooms, so as not to put these clients off by the décor of her room.

"Which one is first?" Martha asked Madame, and was surprised by the response, "They always go together, they'll fuck you together and they tip well if you pretend you've never done a threesome before, and are afraid to do it. Then just let them force you. It never fails."

Martha did not dare admit to Madame that it would be genuine fear, since she had never had two men simultaneously before, except when the Purity League caught her and then it had been gang rape.

The younger one was fairly assertive and he started the proceedings by fucking her arse. Martha decided to play it up for all she was worth and pretended never to have been arse fucked before, so he 'raped' her, with his friend 'holding' her for him.

"Oof, oof, oof," she grunted in time to his thrusts as her 'rapist' fucked her arse with the full length of his prick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.