Martha - Space Madam
Chapter 11 - Beaten

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Beaten - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

There were about eight of them, and she ignored them as she stood at the spot by the aircar park entrance which had become 'hers' over the last couple of years. One of them said something to her, but she ignored him. They were young and not the sort of wealthy aircar owners who were her usual customers. She moved slowly on looking for the regular 'john' who sometimes picked her up here at about this time. She had been seeing him for some months now and his visits were getting more frequent. He did seem to like her expensive leather paddle! She rather wished she could use it on him, instead of him on her, but he was paying and so he called the tune.

Then, all at once they were all round her in a tight little ring and forcing her into the kiddies' playground. She wasn't all that worried at first, though she hated giving it for free, and she wasn't too keen on gang bangs because they wasted so much time. It was when she was punched hard in the back that she realised these were not kids out for a free fuck; they were the Purity League she had heard about. Purity League by name, but not so pure by nature; according to the rumours, all the members of a gang like this would fuck their victim in the mouth, the cunt and the arse, and they would all take it in turns to thrash her, back and front, with their heavy leather belts, not caring about damage caused. Then they would break a few of her bones, including both her arms and would leave her, still just alive.

"As a lesson," they said, "to other whores, that God's vengeance would be achieved."

As far as she was concerned it was just a gang of young good-for-nothing toughs who would enjoy themselves, indulging their raging male hormones while literally three parts killing her. Help, wasn't there anyone else around?

"Help! Somebody help! Murder! Rape! Help!" she tried to screamed into her wristphone but a hand across her mouth and another hand over the phone muffled the sound and one of them grabbed her arm, and wrestled it off her wrist and placed it, oh so carefully under one of the children's rides.

"There," he said, "Nobody will be looking for a broken wristphone now."

"Now," another said, "this is a playground, so we play. We can have a little fun with the cunt here." They hauled her up on to one of the rides which was shaped like a giant horizontal wheel about twelve feet in diameter and set free to rotate horizontally about three feet off the ground.

She could almost feel the adrenaline-fed looks of triumph they gave each other over her trapped body, and she shuddered. A cold part of her mind calculated as they tied her loosely to the rim of the wheel with her back to it and her legs splayed. Her mouth and her cunt would be open to them and her arse could wait. Sure enough one, more eager than the others, grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head up and pushed his prick towards her mouth. A second started to cut her clothes off and carelessly dropping them on the ground. They were going to rape her, this part of her mind said, and she couldn't fight them so try to talk to them.

"Let me go," she said, calmly, "I'll take all of you on, any way you like, up to three at a time if you want. I am a human being. I have feelings and desires too. I understand what..."

"You're nothing but a godless whore who needs to be taught a lesson!" one of them yelled, interrupting her, "A goddamned cunt! And we intend to teach you the pain of God's vengeance! Somebody shut the whore up."

"My pleasure," came the reply as a prick pressing against her lips, "Now open up, whore, or you're going to be in a world of hurt, and don't bite."

She opened her mouth to take him in.

'This is going to be tough, but there's nothing they can make you do that you haven't done before; there's nothing they can do to you that you haven't let 'johns' do to you before. It isn't rape if you agree to it and accept it. Okay. Just try to stay alive; do what they want and maybe they'll let you live.'

She kept still while he slowly slid her head up and down on his prick, in and out of her mouth, running the flesh across the soft warmth of her lips; she didn't bite, because that would have only stopped one of them and the others would have killed her for doing it. She kept still while her clothes were torn off her and hands began to rub and squeeze and pinch her cunt and thighs, and moved round to cup her arse cheeks.

"What a juicy arse," she heard, and jerked slightly as fingers found their way into her still dry cunt.

Sex can be so good, if it's done properly and these stupid thoughtless bastards were going to use her like a piece of meat and throw her away.

"Got a sweet mouth on her too," opined the man stroking her face with his prick, "Let's see what you can do, whore. Are you good at this?"

He began to push her head down, causing her to gag on his prick as it pushed against her throat. She reacted instinctively, trying to pull away, but somebody's hands were too strong on her neck.

Inconsequentially she thought, 'I need to be able to move my head back to open my throat. Can't he tell that?'

She gagged once as she felt his prick stab against her throat at the wrong angle, and then an awful tearing pain shot down the back of her throat as it slid in. Her throat spasmed and she thought she was going to drown, but with an enormous effort she concentrated on breathing through her nostrils.

She heard her mouth rapist moan with pleasure, and was grateful he just held her head there and did not try to move her. It wasn't so bad now, and then she realised the there was a fat prick up her cunt sawing painfully in and out over the bone dry membranes.

'Oh god oh god oh god please make it stop, ' she thought, a tear leaking out of the closed lid of one eye.

It was a nightmare few minutes, with one man content to hold himself in her throat, and the other pressing his prick into her cunt, but not moving fast enough to make him come. Evidently he intended it to last, but how he could be enjoying it, she could not imagine. The others were crowded round in the darkened playground and part of her torture was the anticipation of what was to come. Anyone passing would just see some young men fooling around in the dark and certainly would not inquire what was going on. Even if she could scream, it would not be thought to be anything but a game, or a trap for an unwary passer-by.

"Ready to swap?" asked one.

"Just one minute," said the one in her mouth, and began to jerk his hips slightly up into her face, pushing his cock even further down her throat, and back, and down.

She could feel the eyes of his companions on the unfolding spectacle. They were all waiting, waiting for him to fill her throat with his love juice. Someone had what felt like several fingers all the way up her arse, and was squeezing her arse cheeks painfully in the other hand while the dry prick still moved remorselessly in and out.

The hands on her head pressed her face painfully into his less-than-clean smelling groin, and she felt his cock jerk in her throat and a warm sticky fluid coated her throat as he moaned above her. Her throat spasmed to swallow it and the movement coaxed more from the tip of his prick. It seemed a never ending stream. 'Johns' who paid her to do this let her move her head and throat as she wanted when they came and it really was much more comfortable. Eventually his prick stopped jerking and began to soften. It wasn't long before it slid easily from her throat and he pulled her head by the hair to one side and off his pubes.

She was surrounded by the group, but in the dark of the playground she couldn't get a good look at them. She was looked round and saw where children played in the daytime. She saw a slide, two space ships made of climbing bars, a seesaw, and a sandpit.

"It seems like you understand," said the man who had just fucked her mouth, "It's easier to do what we say than to fight us. Don't worry, we just want to have a little fun."

'Fun?' she thought wildly, 'Fun? You think rape is fun? You're all going to fuck me every which way and then you're going to beat seven kinds of shit out of me and you call it fun?'

He smiled and slid his belt from around his waist and doubled it up in his hands.

"If you don't cooperate, you're in for a lot of pain. Now you have a choice: cooperate, or pain. No more just lying there. You're a professional whore. We are all going to have you and you are going to make it the best we ever had."

"If all you want is a freebie all round, you'll have to free me," she said, "I can't move to make it good for you if I'm tied up like a parcel."

"Untie her," he said.

The man in her cunt moved out and she felt some small relief.

"Lie down on your back, whore," was the next order.

She slowly went to the floor and stretched out on her back on the cool, damp Astroturf, a little chill going up her spine. She knew that the next part was the easy bit. The hard bit would be actually making them come the third or fourth time when they were too excited to stop, but had no come left in their balls.

"Spread your legs," he said almost wearily, and she did.

She readied herself for him to lie on top of her in the traditional position, but was not prepared for the shoe that casually trod on belly, knocking all the wind out of her.

"Okay whore," he said as she choked and spluttered trying to get her breath back, "back on the wheel, arse out this time, boys."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.