Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 6 - Caught

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Caught - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Martha was hanging from the strengthened ceiling bar that Alan had fitted. She was naked, blindfolded and gagged, with her hands tied together above her head and her ankles tightly bound together as Alan worked one dildo into her cunt and a second one into her arse.

He switched them both on to maximum stimulation and Martha hung there thinking, 'Kara said yesterday's thrill was boring today. I wonder what Alan's new idea... '

Hiss. CRAACCKK!!!

All thought ended and she nearly tore her throat out trying to scream through her gag as Alan brought the new toy into play for the first time. He had bought this whip at their usual shop and the man had said to go easy with it at first. Apparently he knew what he was talking about as a line of blood appeared across both Martha's arse cheeks where Alan had hit her far too hard and split the skin for a good six inches on each buttock.

He released her as quickly as he could and she clung to him shivering and quaking as the shock hit her and she could hardly stand. Then, incredibly, she realised that half the shivering was an orgasm deep in her cunt, just at the mouth of her womb.

Her last though as she passed out was 'Am I that far gone?'

When she came round she was lying face down on the bed with a dressing from the First Aid kit already mending the cuts on her arse. Alan seemed more concerned that she should not be angry with him for his "carelessness" than that she had thought the world had ended when she had hung there blind and dumb, and, unprepared, received a pain far in excess of any she had ever experienced before.

After that, they both used the whip from time to time but only gently. The spice had gone from their relationship and Martha thought it was only a matter of time before Alan discarded her. He hardly ever shot his load any more, even in her arse with a dildo throbbing in her cunt and another pulsing in his arse. He only came to see her about once a week and he was eyeing the new blonde at the office more than she cared for.

When he stood behind the new girl and one hand disappeared, Martha was pleased to hear her say, "Don't do that again, Mr. Harris," quite firmly.

Martha had never had an unexpected visitor in all the months she had been using the apartment, so she was surprised when the door announced that someone wanted to come in. She glanced at the scan and saw a harassed looking woman of about thirty, medium height, mousy shoulder length hair, and not very pretty, standing patiently outside. What scared her rigid was that the door identified her as Mrs. Sandra Harris.

'Oh, well, ' thought Martha, 'It had to end sometime, and it's been a fun six months.'

"Let her in," she told the door.

Sandra came in to the room and looked round her.

"Well, at least he keeps you in style," she said, "I know all about it; he told me everything last night, the sex, the punishments, the virginity, the apartment, the two identities, the ... toys, everything."

"What can I say?" commented Martha, "He offered in the first place, and I accepted."

"What do you mean, he offered? He said you led him on," the angry woman said.

"As I remember it, in my first month at work he stood behind me, put his hand in my tunic and fondled my left breast by way of starting a conversation," said Martha.

"Why the bastard, that's how he started with me. I worked for him and he did just the same. But you let him; you let him fondle you and then you let him set you up here and you let him fuck you so often that he can hardly ever get it up for me. Now he wants me to stick a... thing ... in his arse to make him go hard, he says," and she flew at Martha with her hands like claws, aimed for her eyes.

Martha ducked instinctively and lashed our with one hand as the woman went past, tearing Sandra's dress down the front, letting her droopy breasts flop out. Sandra turned and grabbed Martha's hair and they struggled silently for a few seconds, neither really having an advantage. Then, suddenly, Martha found a breast pushing into her face, so she bit at it and Sandra suddenly let go of Martha's hair as a shudder ran through her body, closely followed by a scream. Taking advantage of Sandra's pain, Martha threw her on the floor and trod on her belly, making her retch and knocking most of the fight out of her.

"Yes, yes, bite me, stamp on me, whip me, I'm just dirt," moaned Sandra as she struggled to stand up.

Martha had never had a lesbian experience in her life, but she knew a slave when she saw one, and here was Alan's wife begging to be dominated.

"Down on the floor, and kiss my feet," Martha ordered and, after a look of sheer horror at Martha's stern face, Sandra complied.

"Up! Strip! On the bed face down!" the orders came in quick succession.

WHAP! A belt came down across Sandra's somewhat less than well-padded buttocks, making her sob, but she made no attempt to move away, or to protect herself.

WHAP!

"How dare you come here and criticise me, you worm?" stormed Martha, to the evident excitement of her victim.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.