Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3 - Tasty

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tasty - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Martha had been studying tapes about relationships like theirs and about sexual practices and now she had decided that with a slave to help her, it would be safe to experiment. The tapes told her that if he didn't want to do something, she would punish him until he did. If they did something and she didn't like it, she would punish him for failing her. If she liked it, she would punish him for not doing it well enough. It was an intoxicating line of thought.

She decided to start with fellatio. She would tie him up and blindfold him and paddle him then suck his cock when it was hard. She bought some thin rope which was not strong or harsh, but was intended for decorative purposes only. She also bought and fitted a railing to hang below the ceiling light fitting. It, too, was not strong, as it was really intended to hang mobiles or pictures.

The session started normally, with Alan arriving after Martha and finding her nude with the paddle in her hand. He quickly stripped and apologised for being late, and was smacked with her bare hand on his bum for that minor error. Then she claimed he had moved too much during that punishment and it was to be repeated with the paddle and with Alan tied up. This was something new and Martha had misjudged his keenness to obey.

"I promise not to move, but I won't be tied up," said Alan in an 'office' voice rather than his 'slave' voice.

Martha was a little disconcerted by this, but agreed.

SPLAT. The paddle came down and Alan immediately reverted to his 'slave' voice, whining, "I'm sorry, Mistress. Please don't hit me again."

SPLAT! "Please, Mistress, I'll do as you say."

SPLAT! "Please tie me up, mistress, or I might move again."

Martha ignored this.

SPLAT! Alan moved his arse sideways and that one nearly missed.

'Time to pounce, ' thought Martha.

Using some soft thin rope, hardly strong enough to hold anything, she quickly tied his hands to the piece of railing she had fitted earlier and Alan was now held upright standing in the room beside the bed, slightly bending over it.

SPLAT! She noticed his prick was getting harder and harder.

SPLAT!

SPLAT!

'That will do, ' she thought and dropped to her knees and took his prick in her mouth.

Before she had time to taste it Alan had wrenched himself free of the ropes and knocked her away.

"That's a filthy trick," he said, obviously switching back to his 'office boss' persona.

"I'm sorry," said Martha, apologetically, "I thought we would both enjoy it."

Grabbing her and throwing her face down on the bed, Alan grabbed the paddle.

SPLAT! Martha yelled in pain as her arse was hit, hard for the first time since her childhood.

SPLAT! "See how you like it," he yelled.

SPLAT! Martha bit her lip. She would NOT be mastered by him.

Splat.

The next one was very half-hearted, and Alan was suddenly sobbing out "Oh, Mistress,. Oh, how can you ever forgive me? I don't know what came over me."

Martha stood up slowly and with all the dignity she could muster said, "Have we come to the end of our arrangement, Mr. Harris?"

"No!, Oh, no, Mistress, please don't send me away. I'll do whatever you say," begged Alan, who was once more immersed in his slave persona.

"You must understand that here, in my apartment, I am the one who decides; I am the one who orders; I am the one who punishes; and above all I am the one who is obeyed!" Martha admonished him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.