Martha - Space Madam - Cover

Martha - Space Madam

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 1 - Inspection

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Inspection - Martha Templeton was never beautiful, she wasn’t even pretty, but she had a pleasant face and a bedworthy figure. She exploits her few advantages to get a rich ‘sponsor’ and discovers that she is a dominatrix. She has to become a prostitute when she loses him. She graduates from there into a brothel and eventually to her own brothel. After arrest and transportation to a prison planet, she uses the talents which helped her on Earth to build a similar life in the prison.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution  

Alan went across to the bed and stroked her breasts, marvelling at the way her nipples seemed to want to be fondled; they almost seemed to be climbing out of her breasts towards his hands.

As he stroked and then squeezed, and finally pinched her nipples, Martha said in a low voice, "Alan, not too rough, or I'll be angry."

His hands left her breasts as though they had been scalded and, after a pause, moved to her legs. He stroked her ankles and her thighs as though a woman's legs were something he had never seen or dreamed of before. Martha enjoyed the devotion he seemed to be showing towards her body, and wriggled a little to show that she liked what he was doing.

That was all the encouragement he needed to venture further. Seconds later his fingers were gently parting her cuntlips to look at the wonderful deep pink folds and the little lovebud hidden away among them. Spreading her cuntlips a little further he slipped one finger into her already lubricated entrance but it quickly met with a resistance which convinced him of her virginity.

"Careful," she said, "Not tonight, and not tomorrow if you are going to be rough."

Alan dipped his head and murmured something she did not catch.

"Speak up," she said firmly, sensing he was under her spell, "I can't hear you. I can't abide mumblers."

This last was a phrase her mother often used, especially to her father.

"Please may I kiss your cunt?" asked Alan as though this were the greatest favour she could possibly allow.

"Yes, if you are careful," she allowed.

Alan bent again and inhaled the wonderful slightly fishy smell of young cunt; he was pleased she didn't drown her natural scent out with deodorant. His tongue snaked out and onto her lovebud, which immediately jumped up to attention and clearly wanted more. Martha was becoming more and more excited by his attentions and thought that she had better stop this before she gave in to him now. If that happened she would lose her advantage over him and be at his sexual beck and call for ever.

Pushing his head away she stood up and said quite sharply, "That's enough for now," and stood up.

Starting to get dressed, she turned her back on him and gave him a perfect view of two round pink well-upholstered arse cheeks with just a hint of auburn hair peeping out beneath and between them.

"Now you can give me a lift to my parents' home, as you promised in the office," she said when she had finished dressing.

"Yes ... Mistress," Alan said to both Martha's and his own surprise.

The he turned it into a joke, and lightened the mood by quoting, "Oh, mistress mine ... but of course you aren't yet, are you?"

"Not until tomorrow, straight after work," she replied as though it were of no more consequence than posting a letter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.