The Dangers of Flirting With Other Men on Your Honeymoon
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young couple flies to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Things go terribly wrong on their second night on the island when the young bride spends most of the evening dancing with the wrong man. This is a dark story. There is love. But it is not a romance novel. If you do not enjoy this type of fiction please move on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

I listened to the men talk, trying to get a clue about what they were going to do to me today. It was nearly impossible to figure out what they were saying. When they were talking among themselves they spoke in a patois that was a strange mixture of languages that sounded like a little English and a lot of French and something else that I didn't recognize. Even the four men who were Americans seemed to speak it fluently. I picked up a word here and there. But never enough to even guess at what they were saying.

It wasn't long before both serving boys came to the table carrying lunch for my captors. It looked like they all ordered the same thing. It was some sort of spicy chicken dish with rice. I could smell the curry but I didn't know what they called it.

They took their time, still ignoring me as they ate and talked among themselves. That was fine with me. I was much happier being ignored. But not long after they started eating, John handed me his empty beer bottle and ordered me to go get him another.

My heart started beating rapidly again, sending the blood rushing through my veins. I was going to have to turn around! I was going to have to make my way back through the narrow spaces between those tables in the nude!

I turned around and was shocked to find that the size of the crowd had nearly doubled! I gasped and recoiled slightly. I heard the laughter, both from the men at my table and from the audience that was enjoying the full effect of my nudity for the first time.

I didn't even know where to go! I made my way back towards the building, often forced to turn sideways to squeeze between the chairs full of leering black men. I only got as far as the second table before hands began to reach out and touch my body.

They were impossible to ignore. But I knew it wasn't my place to stop them. My body no longer belonged to me. Unfortunately, when it became apparent that the men I was with found it amusing the groping only increased.

Long before I reached the building men were stopping me as I tried to worm my way past. Fingers began to slide inside of my pussy, happily ignoring the total absence of lubrication and how painful it was for me.

At first the men's hands fought with each other, pushing and pulling and struggling to gain access to my body. When some were turned away from my pussy they began to work their way in through the back door. Several times before I managed to make my way to the building I had the fingers of four different men inside of my body at the same time.

It was awful. It was painful and humiliating. They couldn't care less how I felt about it. They knew when I was brought here dressed the way that I was and then stripped for their amusement that I was not a woman with a will of my own or the will to resist. But then, they must have had this opportunity before with other women that John brought here. That's the only possible explanation for the way the crowd doubled in size when it became known that I was here with John.

Each time they stopped me I was forced to permit those indignities for several minutes before I could finally pull away, only to get as far as the next group of men, anxiously waiting their turns to assault me.

It must have taken me ten minutes to make it through the tables to the house. Then I stood there trying to figure out how to get someone's attention and get a beer for John.

I was just about to go inside and see if I could find someone when the old woman came out with a disgusted look on her face. She took the empty bottle from me, handed me a cold bottle and snarled, "Here, slut! Take this to your master. Fucking pig!"

It was only then that I contemplated my return trip to deliver John's beer. I turned around; fighting back the tears and the abject despair and looked at the path I had just traveled. The men were all leering at me and talking among themselves, about how much fun they had molesting me I'm sure.

The path was blocked now. They were all sitting closer together with their legs across the narrow path, forcing me to return using the path on the other side of the center row of tables. Their purpose was clear. I would be forced to allow an entirely new set of men to take advantage of my helplessness.

I looked up at John in the futile hope that in order to get his beer while it was still cold he would come to my assistance. Stupid me! I guess what they say about blondes must be true after all.

I moaned quietly and began the torturous return trip. The rough fingers attacked me as soon as I was within reach. The process was repeated all the way back through the tables filled with horny, lusting black men. They continued to assault me until I reached the next to the last set of men I would be forced to allow to molest me.

I was that close to escaping their clutches when they grabbed me. The rough hands began to invade my body just as they had since I headed off to get John a beer. But it turned out not to be as easy to escape from this as the previous groups of men that molested me.

One of the men forcing his finger into my ass said something to the men at the next table. They pulled me forward over the back of a chair and things suddenly got a lot worse. Someone spread the cheeks of my ass apart and I felt fingers scrambling to invade my already very sore opening, deeper than any invasion yet. For a moment I wondered if one of them was actually using his dick!

While that was going on I still had to contend with two men forcing two fingers each into my pussy and now they had better access to my tits. One of them groped my left breast painfully while the other leaned forward and bit down on my nipple so hard that I was forced to cry out in pain.

I received no sympathy, though. My cries were met with laughter and the cruel assault continued for several more long minutes. And through it all I had to struggle to keep from spilling John's beer.

I finally managed to squirm away from them. I was able to get past the next table with just a more typical digital assault. Finally, after what seemed like hours of cruel groping by all those strange men, I delivered the beer to John.

He glared at me and snarled, "It took you long enough! This fucking beer better not be warm!"

My only possible response was to stand there and cry quietly while he sipped his beer and everyone laughed at my suffering.

I was afraid that the others would take turns sending me back through the crowd one at a time to get them all a fresh beer. I'm not sure if that wouldn't have been better than what they made me do instead.

One of the boys arrived with five beers. He took his time serving them. While he was making his way around the table, John leaned back in his chair and asked me if I had tried any of the local food yet. It sounded like he was just making polite conversation. I wasn't THAT stupid.

I shook my head and waited nervously to see where this was going.

He told me it was very good and that when eaten in a local restaurant like this one the meal and two beers only cost four dollars plus a nominal tip. Then he smiled and said, "Fortunately, some of the other customers have offered to pay for our meals and you'll be providing the tips."

He spoke to the crowd for a moment and six men got up and rushed to stand beside the tables they pulled together. Six gnarly old black men leering at me while all their friends called out, regaling them with what I can only assume were lewd comments as John nodded in the direction of a nearby bare spot in the dirt and ordered me to my knees.

I was feeling ill again. I tried to console myself. I tried to look at the bright side. At least it was only going to be six of them. I wasn't going to have to service the entire crowd. And I was relieved because for a few minutes it looked like that was where this was going.

But god! And they looked so nasty!

Disobeying wasn't even an option and we all knew it. I moved to the bare spot between our table and the next two tables. As I slowly folded to my knees in despair the men sitting farther back in the crowded restaurant got to their feet and closed around us for a better view. One by one the six men stepped forward and stood in front of me. The bastards expected full service. They were all too fucking lazy to pull their own cocks out!

I tried not to see the obvious signs of poor hygiene as I struggled with the first man's pants and finally freed his cock. There was a moment when I first pulled his pants open and freed the air trapped inside that I knew I wasn't going to be able to do this. The foul smell that escaped from his pants nearly made me vomit all over him.

I forced myself to remember that it was this or they would cut parts off of my husband. I took a deep breath and steeled myself for what I had to do. I dove down, intent on getting it over with as quickly as possible. My lips went around the head of his, thankfully, average cock and I didn't stop until they pressed against his pubic bone and the head of his cock was in my throat.

There were cheers and applause and what I took to be lewd remarks from the men pressed around us. I ignored them. I ignored the smell. I ignored the pain. I concentrated on doing what I had to do to survive.

It was all over surprisingly quickly. After only four or five minutes the man fucking my mouth clamped down on my head and began to vibrate like crazy. He came with his cock buried in my throat, for which I was extremely grateful, and then he disappeared into the crowd after handing John a few dirty, wadded up bills.

I remained in place as the next man came forward. While his clothes were old and threadbare I was relieved to discover that both he and his clothing were clean. That made what I had to do slightly easier.

Unfortunately, his cock was larger, too. It wasn't as intimidating as John's or Aray's. It was more like Radd's eight inch cock. But after being forced to take ten and eleven inch cocks into my throat last night, eight inches was something I could handle without too much trouble.

I probably spent close to an hour kneeling in the dirt sucking off all six men for the price of a four dollar meal. And then it took me another ten minutes to suck off the two young boys who worked there. They were so excited that their tips didn't last very long.

I looked around at John when the last of the men and boys had used me, hoping desperately that this horrible nightmare was over.

He threw my two obscene articles of clothing in my face and said, "Get up, cunt. You've had your lunch. We have things to do."

Everyone watched as I put the loincloth and bra back on. They didn't cover anything but after being naked in public for so long it was a relief to have even that much material with which to cover my poor, abused body.

John got up and the others quickly followed. We waited while the audience returned to their tables and then made our way back through the now quite large crowd. I was groped all the way through. But at least I wasn't stopped and probed.

Could I reach a point that my mind could deal with this abuse?! I didn't think so, certainly not for an entire week. The odds were that long before this week was up I will have completely lost my mind.

On our way back through the house the woman that owned the place stopped us and apparently took Sammy to task for bringing me and John and his friends here. I couldn't understand what they were saying but Sammy was obviously trying to calm her down and probably promised never to bring us here again. At least that was what I hoped was the final determination. I certainly didn't want to return.

But to be honest, I'm not certain what her problem was. Her business doubled when John and his gang brought me here. I would have thought she would appreciate John bringing women here and subjecting them to abuse for the amusement of her customers.

As soon as we stepped back out of the front door I took a deep breath. I felt as if I had been holding my breath for the last two hours. But just because we were no longer in the restaurant and I had my little outfit back on I really had no reason to celebrate. I was once more the focus of a lot of unwanted attention from the other residents of this small community and they still resented the presence of a nearly naked white tourist in their little town.

They decided to do a little shopping at a small shop directly across the street. It was mid afternoon now and the road surface burned my bare feet. They were well aware of it, too. I could see them watching me as we made our way slowly across the thankfully narrow street to the shop. I was grateful that this was such a poor, backwater community and the sidewalks were all dirt.

The shop was so small that most of the items of clothing on sale were on four racks that were displayed out in front of the shop during the day. There wasn't much to choose from. John and Cornell went through the small selection. It looked like they weren't going to find anything that they liked more than what I was wearing.

I stood there watching and worrying, aware of the people beginning to gather closer to get a better look at me. Most of them were young children and they all seemed to know Sammy. They spoke to him, asking questions in their lyrical language. A couple of the younger ones asked me questions, too. One wanted to know my name and another wondered if I was a friend of Sammy's. I answered them politely.

John finally found something he liked. He tossed me a scarf and said, "Here, try this on."

I didn't get it. I wrapped it around my neck and looked at him questioningly.

He laughed and shook his head. He said, "I almost forgot that you're a blonde."

He came over and untied my bikini top right there on the sidewalk in front of all those kids! He wrapped the sheer scarf around my chest and tied it behind my back. When it came into contact with my skin the material all but disappeared. So of course he liked it.

He haggled over the price for a minute or two with the old woman who was sitting in the door of the shop watching in amusement. They finally settled on a price they could both live with and we went back to the car.

I returned to my seat on the floor and struggled to keep my mind blank. I didn't know where we were going and I realized that I probably didn't want to.

Sammy drove further up into the hills and even further from any apparent civilization. Finally he turned down a narrow but paved and well maintained road that wound around towards the top of the rise we were on. The road ended at a tall metal fence surrounding what looked like a large private mansion.

We came to a stop at the gate and I looked up to see the threatening face of a huge, armed security guard in a crisp uniform looking in through the driver's window. He looked around, glaring at everyone while Sammy spoke quickly. I didn't know what he was saying but I could tell that he was nervous.

The guard took his time, glaring at me for most of it. Apparently he couldn't make up his mind. He stepped back and picked up a telephone handset. He spoke into it briefly, waited and then seemed to answer a few questions. The gate opened slowly at the push of a button and the guard spoke brusquely to Sammy for a few seconds before waving us in.

We drove through a parking lot that was filled with Cadillacs, Lincolns, Jaguars, just about every kind of luxury car I've ever heard of. There were even a few of those low slung, exotic Italian sports cars that I can never tell apart. I probably should have been reassured. Surely those cars must belong to high class, respectable people. I must be safe here!

Only I didn't really believe that. I wouldn't believe I was safe anywhere that this gang took me.

Sammy parked in the back of the lot, away from all the nice cars. We sat there with the car running and the air conditioner on for ten or fifteen minutes before someone came out of a side door and looked us over again. He was a tall, aloof, very well dressed black man and he seemed to instill fear in John and his gang. If they feared him I was really scared, especially since this seemed to be all about me.

Some words were exchanged in that lyrical, native patois they all used. Sammy shut the engine off and we all piled out. The man from the house examined me closer and then spoke with John for several minutes. They seemed to come to some sort of agreement and he led us into the building through the side door.

The place was just as impressive inside as it was from the road. There were servants hustling about cleaning things and carrying things, going here and there at a pace you don't expect to see in Jamaica.

We were led down a quiet hallway and into a waiting room. The men sat down. I was left to stand and try not to worry. Fat chance!

Our well dressed guide disappeared through a large, ornate door and was gone for several long minutes. He came back out and invited John inside. I would have loved to have taken the seat he left vacant. But I didn't dare do anything without being told.

Another fifteen minutes passed before the door opened and John waved me inside. I entered the room and looked around nervously as John closed the door behind me.

Sitting behind a beautiful, dark wooden desk was the largest woman I have ever seen. I don't mean tall. She must have weighed close to four hundred pounds! She was probably twice my age. But that's as close as I can guess her age. It just wasn't possible to tell. Her skin was so dark black it was nearly purple. She was wearing a muumuu like dress that I thought would have made a decent tent for normal people.

What struck me as even more strange, though, was that standing behind her and off to the side was a wussy looking white man who appeared to be in his mid to late thirties. He was wearing a sheer thong that hid nothing, though I felt sorry for him because there seemed to be very little there to hide. He was fanning the woman at the desk with a large ornate fan on the end of a long pole. The room was comfortably cool. So I didn't doubt for a moment that the purpose of this was to humiliate the poor guy. And it was obviously working.

She glowered at me in silence for several long moments before waving me closer with her huge paw.

I moved around the desk and stood as close as I dared to the huge black woman. She sniffed and wrinkled up her nose at me. Then she ordered me to strip.

I wasn't really surprised that I was being ordered to undress, though I admit I didn't expect to be receiving that command from a woman. I reached behind my back and untied the scarf.

Her expression didn't change when my breasts were exposed. But it did when I nearly made the mistake of placing the scarf on her desk.

John stepped forward and took the scarf from me and I slid the loincloth down and off. He took that from my hand and stepped back. I was uncomfortable undressing for anyone's entertainment. But it made me more nervous that I was doing it at the bidding of a woman, especially this mountain of a woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.