Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Dusty is starting to adjust to his new life in a new world of magic, but that new life is again going to change. In the middle of choosing which of the four women he wants to be with he is given a new mission to find out how children are being kidnapped and why monsters are attacking a town. Just as he feels it couldn't get any worse a "new" distraction then arrives to knock him off his game.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Slow  

Warning: Very high Sexual Content

Dusty and Lori managed to get to the farm in question and find what they needed.

After convincing the farmer and his wife they weren't nuts and they did have a valid reason for why they wanted the stuff, they managed to get them to help them distill plant into a pure liquid form.

Dusty promised that the Mayor would take care of the cost and that they just needed to let him know what to pay

Asking for the use of a horse and wagon to carry back the large barrel, it was well into the midnight hour before Lori and Dusty returned.

Dusty was amazed when he retuned. Even though he was told that Rachel and Marie were ok, hearing it and seeing it as a fact was a different thing entirely.

They came out, greeted the two of them, and tenderly kissed Dusty on the cheek and both had big smiles for him. They didn't seem flirtatious or aggressive, but more reserved than he had ever seen the two of them. Dusty looked over at Lori and they were both confused by their actions.

Taking the barrel inside the five of them immediately set about dispensing the liquid to everyone.

Noticing how lively Marie and Rachel looked, he could only look over at Lindsey as she shook her head that she didn't know why they were this way, and they all continued to get the doses ready.

Soon they gave everyone the required dosage that they needed. Lindsey volunteered to go check on everyone to see how it was working. She wanted Dusty to see now responsible and helpful she had been all this time during this crisis with his friends.

Dusty stopped the two girls as they finished giving out the last of the liquid and asked "Guys I have to ask what is going on, who cured you?"

"On old friend who couldn't bear to see us like this dropped in and took care of us," smiled Rachel.

"Don't worry about it right now Dusty. You and Lori have more pressing matters right now if I remember correctly," said Marie as she started pushing him and Lori out of the room.

Rachel seemed to remember something and darted out the door ahead of them running as fast as she could down the hallway.

"Marie what are you doing?" asked Dusty.

"Suzan and Mark have been cooped up in their rooms with their doors locked this entire time. They have not had anyone to help them and no relief. They must be going insane by now. Our friend who helped us told us what you two have to do and you need to get to it," said Marie insistently.

She refused to answer any more of their questions as she kept them moving to the area where Mark and Suzan were.

Reaching the top of the stairs they could see Rachel and a fidgeting Mayor close to one of the rooms.

"Suzan is doing what we thought and refuses to let anyone help her," said Rachel as they got closer.

"So you went and got the Mayor right?" asked Marie smiling.

"Yep," said Rachel smiling back at her.

"Canwehurrythisup?!" asked the Mayor as he ran all his words into one.

He was clearly wanting to get back to he was doing before they found him. He didn't have a shirt or shoes on. He was standing there in only badly fastened pants.

"Lori, Mark is in here. Dusty, Suzan is in here," said Rachel gesturing to a pair of doors across from each other.

Without a word Lori went over and knocked on Mark's door.

At first nothing happened, but then Lori said softly "Mark it's me. I've come to help you. Please open the door."

They could hear the sound of the bar being quickly removed and then door was flung open so fast the vacuum from it almost pulled Lori inside.

Standing there looking wild was Mark.

It looked like he had been having it rough. He was down to only his pants and he had been sweating heavily. Because of how sweaty he was the look of his muscles appeared even more defined than they normally were.

Trying not to lick her lips at the sight of him, Lori didn't say anything as she lift her right hand and softly used it to touch his naked chest and push him backwards back into his room, where once inside she kicked the door close behind her.

"Well I believe that is one thing that we no longer have to worry about," said Marie with a smile.

"Well we need to take care of just one more thing," said Rachel smiling.

Knocking on Suzan's door Rachel said "Suzan, honey, Dusty is here. He needs to help you."

"Go away. He can't help me. No one can. I won't become an animal," said Suzan desperately from the other side of the door.

"Suzan, you know that isn't true. You'll go insane and then you'll eventually die if we don't help you," said Marie.

"No, go away!" said Suzan with her voice cracking.

"Dusty... ' began Rachel.

Stepping forward he realized why the Mayor was there and why Rachel went to get him.

"Suzan, it's time," said Dusty loudly as he put his back against the door and faced the three of them.

"Rachel, Marie, I've been in love with Suzan for a long time, almost from the moment I met her. I've wanted to marry her for just as long, but she didn't want to hurt either of you. I should have insisted but we wanted to wait. But now that is no longer an option.

"I know she won't have sex with me without me marrying her first and I've always agreed to that, but now I need do what I need to, to save her life. But I needed to tell you first who I decided on," said Dusty as he faced them.

Instead of two upset women he was surprised to see them both smiling at him as Marie said "We already know. That's why Rachel got the Mayor here. We need to do what we needed to, to protect our friend."

Smiling Dusty turned to the door and said "Suzan I know this isn't the way you may have pictured it, or the most romantic setting, but I love you and it doesn't matter. The Mayor is out here with us, and if you would be willing, he can marry us and we can fix your problem as husband and wife."

They heard the bar being slowly raised and after a few moments the door slowly opened.

Looking back at them was Suzan.

Her eyes appeared wild and her hair was so wet from her sweating it was plastered to her head. Her summer dress was so wet it was also sticking to her body and pretty close to being transparent as he could clearly start to see her red underwear underneath it.

Dusty thought she hadn't ever looked more beautiful than she did right then.

"Honey we need to help you and the Mayor is going to help us," said Dusty as he turned and gestured to the Mayor.

The Mayor looked like he was in a rush to get away, but everything that had happened so far had taken less than two minutes in total. He was dancing back and forth trying to hurry this along by willpower alone.

"Dusty I won't trap you into marrying me," said Suzan softly facing him.

"Didn't you hear what I just said to everyone? Lori already knows and is in Marks room right now. I just told Marie and Rachel. It's nothing that we've not talked about before. We just moved it up is all. If I really didn't want to do this I wouldn't even be here. My biggest fear is that you might feel I used this to trap you," said Dusty softly.

Lunging, Suzan wrapped her arms around Dusty's neck and started sobbing. She was crying so hard her body was shaking.

"Honey lets do this first and then we'll fix your problem," said Dusty softly as he stroked her hair.

Getting under control Suzan wiped her eyes and turned with Dusty to face the Mayor.

Trying to smile he said "Normally there is a whole big speech that goes with this, but right now we're all a little pressed for time. Dusty do you want to be with this woman and have her known as your wife?" asked the Mayor quickly.

"I do," said Dusty loudly.

"Young lady, do you accept this man's desire to have you as his wife and take him as your husband to be known as such to all?' asked the Mayor just as fast.

"I do," said Suzan looking up at Dusty.

"Well as we have two witnesses who have heard your desires along with myself, you are now known as husband and wife," smile the Mayor, who then nodded at them and then turn and practically ran back down the hallway headed for the room that had his wife in it.

The combination of the Dragon fern and the stimulant was making him itchy to burn it all out of his system the same way as well.

Now smiling Suzan grabbed Dusty by the shirt, swung him around and pushed him back into her room as fast and as hard as she could.

They left a grinning Rachel and Marie to watch them go back in the room and Suzan slammed the door hard as she could now that she had other things on her mind.


As Lori pushed Mark back into his room she still hadn't taken her hands off his chest.

"Princess, do you know what you're doing here? Do you know how dangerous this is?" asked Mark

"Mark I've liked you for a while, but for some reason I had my head too far up my butt to admit it. Something about you hit me hard the first night I saw you but I never acted on it. I'm here to make up for lost time," said Lori with a seductive smile.

"Lori look! I'm trying hard here to be good but you might not like where this goes if you stay here much longer. I'm at the end of my rope," said Mark.

He had always wanted Lori, but right this moment it was all he could do not to rape her.

"Here's what's going to happen. First I'm going to cast a spell on both of us, you to work hard to burn the poison out of your system and me to keep up with you. Once we're done, and you and I have recovered, you and I are getting married.

"Someone already told me you're not averse to having that happen. And I was told to not let you go and try to cherish and enjoy every day with you that I have. I want to get started early on that," said Lori softly and seductively.

She remembered the hurt she saw on her future self's face when she said how much she missed Mark once he died. She knew she felt deeply that way about Mark for a reason.

Moving quickly than he had a right too Mark put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him as he tried to kiss her as hard as possible.

Slowly Lori raised her arms above his head and wrapped them about his neck.

"I thought I was unlucky to even be here and have this happen to me, and now you tell me that I get you because of it? And it's all your idea? Princess someone up high actually likes me!" said Mark as he pulled back to look at her face before he went back to kissing her. He felt Lori smiling as he continued.

He realized that she wasn't being forced to do this and she happy to be with him as well. Lori thought it odd that he kept calling her Princess. She wondered if it had anything to do with her future self's comments.

Pushing him back hard on to the bed Lori thought this all the way through on their way back from the Farm. She was going to completely enflame him with desire to make it far more intense an experience for them both.

As she pulled her dirty grass stained summer dress over her head from all the searching in the field, she now stood before mark in a matching black lacy bra and panties set.

Mark eyes got even wider than they were when he saw her at the door in the middle of his lust crazed thoughts, and as he continued to look at her she started to chant softly. This was a spell that was just barely something she could cast, but she and Dusty had practiced it all the way back from the farm to the mansion.

Suddenly Lori was surrounded by a soft glow and as she stood there in her panties set Mark thought he was hard before, but the picture she cut now almost pushed him to the edge of his sanity.

Leaning close Lori kissed Mark and held down his hands to his sides as he tried to reach for her and soon he was also glowing softly before the glow went out.

As soon as the glow stopped between them, Lori stood back up and reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the ground between them.

Mark watched as she dropped to her knees and then unfastened his pants so that she could fish his hard cock out.

Once she had it out she held it for a moment right before she licked it agonizingly slowly from the base to the tip. Then she took it tightly in her hand and started to slowly jack it up and down while she looked up at him with her deep green eyes.

"Now that I have your total attention, you're going to lean back and let me do what I want so that we get this first one out of the way. There are a few other things I wanted to do to you as well and I'm going to do it all my way. But once we're done I doubt you'll have any complaints," said Lori with a sexy smile.

Watching his eyes Lori lowered her head and Mark could feel her using her tongue to swirl around on the head of his shaft as she kept eye contact with him the whole time she did this.

Eventually she moved on to directly alternating between sucked hard and soft on him, bobbing her head deeply back and forth slowly, looking like a chicken, as she also used her right hand to jack him up and down on the un-swallowed part of his shaft, but still managed to keep eye contact between them the entire time.

Slowly she reached up and used her left hand to fondle and play with his chest and nipples.

Mark was already so close from being at the edge of desire for so long through out the day, and having those sexy eyes of hers watching him with desire and could feel her playing with his body as she blew him now pushed Mark completely over the edge.

Trying not to grab her by the head he instead grabbed the bedding in his hands as he fought hard so to stay there, that he only slightly arched his back as he roared into an orgasm that had his own ears ringing as he fired off into Lori's mouth.

Lori almost underestimated the sheer volume of his release and had to swallow quickly to keep from choking or having it come out her nose. Soon Mark finished but he remained just as hard as when she started.

Looking down questioningly at her and then at his shaft Lori softly said as she got off her knees "You have a long way to go to get this out of your system so I made it this way with my spell so that you will be able to do what you need to do rid yourself of it. Trust me, you will enjoy this far more than running around the town until you collapse."

Smiling she stepped out of her panties and pushed Mark backwards so that he was lying on the bed and so she could mount him. Giving someone a blow job first had always made her so wet that she flooded her underwear, but she never told anyone that.

She absently wondered if Mark could smell her desire as her panties hit the floor.

Mark might be the one who was the most in need of the workout, but he wouldn't know what hit him once she was done with him.


Suzan was alternating between her insane desire to have sex and her happiness at now being married to Dusty. She couldn't decide which was more important at the time.

She wanted to have a soft tender moment with him, but at the same time the deep desire to go at it like monkeys was almost completely overpowering to her. She was trying to not force herself on him, but the drug induced desire was almost beyond her control.

"Suzan, you have to let me do this so that we can be one. We need to do this first to fix your condition," said Dusty.

Holding her at arms length Dusty closed his eyes and started to softly chant and then he was covered by a soft golden glow as the spell went off.

Suzan looked at him wide eye until he leaned in and softly kissed her. She wondered what the spell was right before she felt her whole body take on a warm feeling its own.

Opening her eyes while still kissing Dusty she could see that the glow was now gone.

Pulling back Dusty smiled at Suzan.

"Honey there are a few things I'm going to do to you that I've wanted to do for a long time. Just bear with me for a bit," said Dusty smiling.

Pulling her soaking wet summer dress over her head Dusty kissed her as he quickly unhooked her bra and cupped her large breasts. She was wearing a red matching almost half bra and a pair of tiny panties that had material that just barely covered her crotch and butt, but was held there by two strings that made a criss-crossing "X" at her sides to hold them up.

At the end of the party she had planned on letting him see the complete set later that night to tease him with in his room for everything he let happen with Lindsey, but that never happened. Instead he was seeing it for the first time on their wedding night.

She groaned into his mouth as he lightly pinched her nipples. She tried to stop herself, but tonight it felt far more intense than it ever had. Before she knew it a second one quickly followed the first.

Dusty thought about telling her that it the spell would increase what she physically felt, but decided not to. He owed her for all her teasing over the last year and he planned to collect tonight.

Kissing her again as he lowered her onto the bed, he turned her so that she was now stretched out on it.

Dusty quickly got out of his clothes and kneeled between his new brides legs.

Pulling down her panties, with her help as she lifted her hips, Dusty then leaned back and took in her appearance. This was a long time in coming and he wanted to savor it. He relived all the times that he wondered what their first time would be like.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.