Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 2 - Catalyst
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dusty is starting to adjust to his new life in a new world of magic, but that new life is again going to change. In the middle of choosing which of the four women he wants to be with he is given a new mission to find out how children are being kidnapped and why monsters are attacking a town. Just as he feels it couldn't get any worse a "new" distraction then arrives to knock him off his game.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Slow  

Warning: Very high Sexual Content

As soon as Marie closed and barred the door to her room she started to sweat again.

Even though she was sure that at the time the cramps would kill her, she was used to getting the mild form so she was able to endure, but now she thought she was going to crawl out of her skin.

She had to have sex and she needed it now!

That was the only thing she wanted to do right now. That drug in her system was making it slowly her sole desire and the only thing her mind focused on.

She couldn't believe how intense that desire was.

Even after the first time she had an orgasm at sixteen it wasn't this intense to do it again, but right now this was the main thought she had that kept flowing back and forth through her mind.

Marie lay back on the bed and closed her eyes, as she tried think of anything that would help her get her mind off the desires.

She heard a soft "whomp" and as she opened her eyes she saw Dusty standing in the corner of the room smiling at her.

Leaping from the bed she grabbed him before she realized it and tried to put her tongue as far down his throat as she could. She held him for a few moments and probed his mouth with a kiss as she started trying to undress him.

After a moment her common sense started to come back and she violently pushed him away as she realized what she was trying to do with him. Dusty stumbled backwards but didn't fall as he looked at her for a moment in amazement.

"Dusty why are you here? Why aren't you looking for a cure? You're supposed to be helping everyone," said Marie quickly as she felt her desire rising out of control again.

She was doing everything she could to do the right thing. She would hate herself later if she used this as a way to take him from Suzan.

"Marie I know we don't have much time but listen to me. Lori and I did find a cure but we won't have enough to give everyone. We're going to come up short. So I needed to do an alternative to cure for you," said Dusty as he held her by her shoulders.

As he did he realized that he had forgotten how good Marie looked and felt.

"What are you talking about?" asked Marie as her eyes started to shine again with desire.

"Marie, you already know I'm powerful but I didn't know how to use my power well. Well I learned how over time and I learned a few things in the process. One of those things was how to use the gateway between worlds to allow me to travel backwards to events that have already happened," said Dusty.

"Dusty that is crazy. I must have started going crazy. No one can do that," said Marie.

"Marie, look at your door. It's still barred from where you just closed it. You can feel me touching you even now. You know its real and I'm here. I came back to save you," said Dusty softly.

Starting to cry, but at the situation and in frustration Marie said "What about Suzan. She's my friend I can't hurt her like this."

"No one but you will know that I've been here. And there is the fact that Suzan and I have already lived our life together. Suzan passed away a couple seasons back before I ever figure out how to come back to this point in time to save you. I can only do this the one time for you.

"I know that statement will raise a lot of questions, and there are a lot of things you will eventually learn. But I asked that you trust me now and let me help you. I have never lied to you and I'm not lying now, I am from your distant future," said Dusty.

"Does that mean we now have a life together?" asked Marie

"No, there is someone for you that you will soon find and later marry, just like there is someone for Rachel and Lori, someone who is your other half that you are still looking for. I'm just here to make sure you don't die before you get that chance and to help you. That is another reason why we can only do this, this one time," smiled Dusty.

"Why can't I tell anyone, including the current you, about this later? About your coming back for me?" asked Marie

"Right now I can't travel back in time. If I learn I did I might not do it and I might not come back, or be able to come back, and save you. I can't take that chance. I have other things more pressing on the mind of the me who is here.

"Besides I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I had always really wanted to sleep with you at least once, seasons ago, when you gave me a chance and now I can correct that. If you're still willing I'd like to take you up on your previous offer," said Dusty as he smiled at her.

Swiftly grabbing him by his shirt in one hand as she pulled him close in a tongue swapping kiss as she started to unfasten the buttons on shoulders of her summer dress.

Letting it fall off her to the floor, she was now standing before him in her light grey bra, which appeared to be failing at keeping her large breasts from bursting out of it at the seams, and her very high cut matching light grey panties that helped show off her flat stomach.

She had been wearing sandals that laced up her legs to match the dress but they were long gone once she entered the room.

"I can't even lie and say I might hate myself in the morning for this later as I always wanted to have at least one chance at you. I can't even make myself tell anyone that lie.

"So if this is something that you want as well, and you promise me that it won't affect yours and Suzan relationship, then I'm going to take this chance to be with you and I won't even feel a single regret about doing it," growled Marie softly as she smiled and leaned back only inches from his face to make her statement.

Lying slowly back on the bed Marie unsnapped her bra in the front so that it fell open, and reached for Dusty as he started to quickly disrobe.

Watching her as she did this, and as he tried to quickly undress, he was once again taken in by her beauty and how physically fit she was. Those panties of her seemed even smaller as she lay on her back waiting for him.

He had seen only seen Marie topless once before, but he finally got to see the whole package. She had never taken off her pants or gave him a glimpse of all of her legs if she had on a dress. Her hips were full and greatly filled in the picture he always had of her and made him smile.

As he looked at her figure head on, she was really well rounded.

Marie wasn't a tiny girl by anyone's imagination, but she was very fit and very well balanced. While physically smaller than him, she was still large for a woman with a well defined hour glass figure.

Even though her waist was far smaller by ratio than her chest and hips, Dusty knew that he wouldn't be able to get his hands around it.

He could see her lightly defined abs and some well defined legs. They weren't heavily muscular, but you could easily make out the muscles separation on them. Her thighs were larger than most women's on average, but on her frame it balanced out her body nicely and in no way made her look heavy.

But Dusty would be lying if he said she had any fat on her he could see. And right at that moment he was trying hard to find it. She looked like she was built as if she was a long distance runner, but her breasts defied the leanness of her form.

Right at the moment Dusty would have guessed her to be a heavy DD at best.

As her bra fell away Dusty was again treated to the sight of her firm breasts and the pink areola's that went around the deep red nipples. Because of her desire they were very hard and pointing his way.

Looking at her face he could see the one soft blue eye that was visible, as the other was barely able to be seen behind the bangs that she normally wore and which was covering it, and it seemed to get more intense the more of his clothing that came off.

Standing naked before her, Dusty advanced to the bed and took her in his arms.

Marie seemed as if she was starving as she tried to touch him all over his body as she hungrily went after him with a kiss. She seemed almost desperate to start the coupling.

She was torn between her intense desire for sex at that moment and the desire to have Dusty softly in a way she had wanted for a long time.

"Marie before we start a couple things. We have several hours to do this so don't worry I'll take my time and do it right. I need to cast a spell on us. I need to do it to increase my body's ability to keep up with you once I do it to you as well. The whole purpose is to try and burn the poison out of your system.

"Since we need to do this to burn the drug out of your system the orgasms will be far more intense than anything you have ever experienced before or will again, but I wanted to say that from the start because I didn't want you to think it was something that shows we were meant to be. It will only be caused because of the poison in your system and my magic trying to rid you of it," said Dusty looking her in the eyes.

Again using her hand to hold his face as she kissed him Marie softly said "Dusty right now I don't care why we're going to do it. I really don't care how we do it or how many times it takes. And to be totally honest I really don't care about tomorrow. All I know is that I need you right now and I need you badly."

Leaning back Dusty softly chanted for a moment and he started to softly glow. Leaning forward he kissed Marie and the glow slowly transferred to her body and soon both of them were glowing. After a minute the glow disappeared.

As soon as it did Marie felt energized. She was bouncing off the walls before, but that was because she was so desperate for sex. Right now she felt like she could run laps around the town a couple times easy.

Growling again she pushed Dusty over on to his back and mounted him with her panties still on.

Reaching between them, she ripped them off as she looked down at him with heated desire and stared rocking back on forth on him as she started to get him ready using her own flowing juices. She leaned forward and kissed Dusty as she used one hand to prop herself on the bed and the other to feel all over his chest and stomach.

For her this was a long time coming and she was going to take advantage of every chance to do all the things she had been dreaming of doing for over a season.

As she did this Dusty was sure that he could feel the unbelievable heat of her vagina as her juices started to really soak him and make him slick. It had been a long time since he had felt anyone this hot on him. Her body temperature seemed to be rising the longer they made out.

Reaching between them Marie lift up a little and grabbed his shaft and positioned it where it needed to go and started to every so slowly rise and fall on it until Dusty was firmly inside of her.

Almost seeming to sigh, Marie leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment as she concentrated on the feeling of finally having Dusty in her. This might be her only chance to do this and she was going to enjoy every minute of it until it was over.

Dusty meanwhile couldn't believe how hot it was inside her once he was fully inside.

It was bad enough that she gave him that complete look of desire with one eye hidden behind her bangs, but her rocking up and down so slowly to get him inside of her was hard for him to hold back and keep from erupting as she took so long to do it.

But once inside he found her very warm, and before he realized it, when she flexed her internal muscles a few times, that act was the last thing needed to cause him to orgasm!

Marie knew something wasn't right because Dusty opened his eyes very wide and pulled her down on him as hard as he could by grabbing her around the waist and while he now grunted and started thrusting up, and then she could feel him flooding her.

"What?! Was that it?!" asked Marie in clear shock and mounting frustration. She needed far more than that right now.

Smiling Dusty chuckled before he said "Does it feel like I'm getting soft on you? Remember I said I had to enhance my body to keep up with you. Your getting me inside of you was far more stimulating than I thought possible. You are very snug you know."

As Marie looked down at him in trying to figure out what to do, Dusty quickly rolled her over onto her back and then looked down at her intently.

"I'm sorry but ever since I saw you in the silver dress on our first mission I have always wanted to do this to you," said Dusty and he started to slowly thrust in and out of her moving as slow as he could while maintaining a deep rhythm that he used to try and touch the top of her womb. He gave her a kiss that she eagerly returned.

As he then leaned back, he reached around himself and grabbed a hold of her firm legs and also stroked them, alternating between traveling between her knees to her hip and back again using the back of his fingers, while alternating the use of his hands.

Everyone once in a while he would use his hands to follow up her body to the swell of her breasts and lightly tweak a nipple or lower his head to lightly suck on the same very hard nipple.

He didn't know of anyone whose nipples ever felt this hard in his mouth. It felt like he had pebbles that he was sucking on because they were so hard.

While he was doing this Marie had put her hands on his waistline and she could feel each of his muscles along his sides as he used them to push back and forth inside of her. Eventually she moved her hands up to his arms and shoulders. She had always wanted to feel him while they were having sex, now she had her chance.

The most erotic thing for her was that he refused to break eye contact with her as he stared deep into her eyes and she could feel his desire for her beginning to fuel hers for him as her deep orgasm started to build.

Before she could get her bearings she could feel that her body was getting close. But it felt strange to her. She could clearly feel the orgasm starting in her toes and running fully up her hips into her back where it caused her lower back to tingle.

But Dusty was still taking his time and slowly moving in and out and touching her everywhere.

Slowly using her hands she snaked them up behind his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

She tried to urge him on by lifting her hips at him faster and faster, but he either wasn't taking the hint or was still going this slow deliberately. But she really needed him to start to move faster. The urge was there and she was having a hard time handling it.

Finally in frustration she grabbed him around the hips and used both of her hands to forcibly start him moving faster inside her.

Getting the hint, Dusty changed the strokes to quicker faster ones that almost had her scooting up the bed closer towards the headboard where she was going to eventually hit it.

Even if that was case Marie was already lost to what was going on around her, and he could have banged her head into it repeatedly and she wouldn't have realized it, as her body raced to claim the orgasm that was just now barely out of reach, and nothing else seemed to matter until she achieved it.

As she started to loudly grunt and moan in time to his thrust, her hips seemed to be flopping up and down on the bed in time to his thrust as she tried to get as much of Dusty into her as she could.

He was slowly managing to hit all the right spots to carry her over the edge.

She opened her eyes as she started to lose control and she could see that Dusty was still staring intently at her with a deep gaze

Holding himself up using one arm as he looked down, while still not breaking his rhythm, Dusty reached out and gently stroked her face for a few seconds as he looked deep into her eyes.

Dusty then softly said "Cum for me Marie."

Before she could stop herself, that act suddenly caused the tingling in her lower spine to quickly spread out as it then raced through out her entire body and Marie, as uncharacteristic as it was for her, squeezed closed her eyes and loudly squealed and locked her legs behind him to hold him in place, and kept squealing though out the orgasm.

Feeling her start into it Dusty put one hand behind her head and the other underneath her lower back near her hips and pulled her close as she started to shake badly.

Marie felt totally lightheaded and she thought the top of her head was coming completely off as dizzy and disoriented as she became. For a moment she lost all knowledge of where she was as she drifted in the white haze of the event.

As she used the last of the air in her lungs to cry out, she then quietly held this position for a few moments while still trying to hold on to the last of her orgasm before it was completely gone.

During this time as he felt her shaking starting to lessen, and before she had completely finished crying out, Dusty pulled back to watch her face during the last few moments of her orgasm.

He had to admit an orgasming Marie was something beautiful to see, and as she finished squealing and now held still, she still had both of her eyes closed, with that one bang of hers seeming to be swept away to the side of her face, as she made the classic "O" shape with her mouth.

She really had some beautiful and soft features while she was like this.

If he hadn't already fired off a round before she did this, the clutching and squeezing of her internal muscles and this look on her face would have carried him over the edge.

Soon she came down from the orgasm.

She didn't even seem tired as she immediately started to insistently thrusting up at him again. As quick and as hard as she did it, it wasn't long before she started well into another louder but even more intense orgasm.

This time she threw up her hands and braced them on the head board as she at the same time put both feet on the bed and arched into Dusty, while internally she seemed to again clutch and grab at his shaft.

Leaning back slightly, Dusty grabbed her around the waist as he leaned back a little more so he could thrust into her as hard as he could, and held himself there.

He didn't have a choice, as what she was doing carried him right over the top this time, and he softly grunted as she loudly went through yet another mind confusing orgasm.

Again she held it at the end for a moment, trying desperately to hold onto to it for as long as she could.

As she came down a second time she collapsed on the bed and noticed that Dusty had pulled out instead of following her down. She could see that he wasn't quite as hard as he was when they started but he hadn't gone completely soft either.

"Wow that was intense can I get a..." started Dusty, but Marie quickly slid around on the bed and pushed him onto his back.

Using her mouth she immediately started to work on him and within a few moments and when she had him rock hard again she remounted him.

While she used her tongue on him Dusty recalled the kiss she gave him before this mission started and at times he thought it felt as if she was wrapping it around his shaft as she used it on him.

So he suddenly found that he was now working hard not to blow his wad when she started sucking lightly on his shaft. She only had about half of it in her mouth, but she somehow had some of her tongue outside of her mouth, and he could feel it flickering on the rest of his shaft as she flexed it while bobbing and sucking on him at the same time.

He knew getting head from her with that tongue would be incredible when he first felt her moving it around in his mouth!

As she finished and then remounted him she was sure that his magic would keep him going for a long while based on his earlier comments. She was motivated enough by this one chance to be with him to want to do whatever it took to keep this lasting as long as she could.

"I waited too long for this and nothing is going to keep me from enjoying it to the fullest. I feel like I could go all night and I'm certainly going to try to do it for as long as it takes until my body finally give out," said Marie seeming to answer his unasked question with sparkling eyes once she was fully seated on him.

Dusty leaned back in the bed with both of his arms behind his head as he watched Marie's large breasts bounce as she rose and fell on him.

She had put both of her hands on his ribs to steady herself at first, but now that she had she decided to lean as far back as she could so she could now use her hands, which were woefully unsuited for the task, to cup both of her breasts and pinch her own nipples as she watched his face and while looking wildly wicked as she grinned down at him and winked as she grunted in time from her ride.

She managed to do all of that with that one bang over her eye giving him as she gave him a very seductive look as she now rode him for all she was worth.

He couldn't remember a wilder time than he was having right this moment.


Rachel was so horny she was shaking from the desire.

She had just finished barring the door as Marie had said to do, but she was trying to figure out why she didn't just insist that Mark join her.

Mark wasn't attached to anyone and Lori gave him nothing but a hard way to go. If she didn't enjoy winding her crank up from time to time she might have let it go.

But Lori was treating the poor guy badly for no reason. Would have served her right to have Rachel do Mark right now. He certainly looked willing enough just a minute ago, but she was sure that Lori was really interested in him but had no idea of how to show it.

As she sat on the bed she rubbed her eyes.

This was getting hard to handle she never really wanted to ever feel this desperate for sex. Once she discovered sex, and her effect on boys, she really didn't have to go without.

She felt she was being choosy about who she did it with, but she didn't feel the number of times with someone mattered long as she kept down the number of different guys she was involved with.

As she was trying to think of something to get her mind off of the rising desire she saw what looked to be a brief flash of light, which came with a soft sound, and then Dusty was standing in her room.

Unsure what was going on, she just slowly stood next to the bed and asked "Dusty, why are you here? How did you get into my room? I just barred the door," as she pointed to the bar on it.

She was finding it hard to think straight right then.

Dusty noticed she seemed confused and out of it as he slowly crossed the room. He reached for her and sat her on the bed next to him as he started talking to her.

"Rachel, I came back to do something. Remember when I first came here? Remember when Lori gave me that globe and it showed how powerful I was. We'll it took me a while, but I've finally figured out how to do something to help you now," said Dusty softly.

"Dusty, what are you talking about? You shouldn't be here. You really shouldn't. I'm not completely in control of myself," said Rachel softly as her wet warm chocolate brown eyes sought his.

Between her desires, and her frustration over her inability to do anything about it, she was losing a battle she didn't wish to fight.

Pulling her over so that her head was on his shoulders Dusty said "I know, I know. That's why I'm here."

"Dusty..." started Rachel.

She had to get him out fast.

She tried to get up, but Dusty pulled her back down. He pulled her back into his arms. Rachel didn't want to accept it, but she felt herself giving in.

"Rachel here's what's going on. There isn't enough of the cure we've had found to go around. Some people aren't going to get any. But Lori knew of another solution. We needed to use magic to simulate the cure because we didn't have enough to give it to everyone, so we had to pick how to help those who wouldn't get any.

"Over time I found out how to use my magic, and the gateway that Melkin used to bring me here, to travel not only between worlds, but in time as well. Right now this event between us has taken place in my past, but it's also now in your present. I needed to go back and fix a couple of things that I broke, but not intentionally, one being our relationship.

"You were always so important to me, and I really did care a lot about you, but I just didn't know how to show it. I even gave myself a clue when I met myself seasons ago on what I needed to do to fix the problem between us," said Dusty to Rachel as she turned in his arms and looked him in the eyes.

"But what about Suzan? Now that I know I don't have a chance I can see you've always preferred her. I can't hurt her like this, she's my friend," said Rachel.

"Right now for me from my viewpoint, I'm here a long time after Suzan and. I can't get into to much about what happens because you might not understand it all and you might let it slip what I'm doing here.

"You can't ever tell me or Suzan what I've done. If you do it will change history and I might not be able to save you or Marie," said Rachel.

"So you're doing this right now with Marie too?" asked Rachel as she looked at him.

"Well, to be honest I've already "done" this with Marie in one of my trips back in time a few yea ... I mean seasons ago. God I wish I could keep this all straight.

"I didn't pick her first for any reason other than I knew you two were in these rooms but I didn't know who was in which. So I picked one at random and I ended up in her room first. If I had guessed this room I would have started here first.

"But from both of your viewpoints I'm here at exactly the same time doing exactly the same thing with both of you," said Dusty with a smile.

"You know, you didn't answer my question about Suzan," said Rachel softly as she started to capture Dusty's eyes with hers. Dusty could feel himself getting sucked into her. He didn't have to look down to know he was tenting his pants.

She was trying hard to do the right thing but she was starting to not care so much anymore. The Dragon Fern was causing her to slowly become desperate.

"Because I've traveled back in time, Suzan and I have already lived a long and happy life together. At this point for me she had already passed away a number of seasons back. But I had to wait until I stored up enough power to make this trip again and do what needed to be done for you," smiled Dusty.

"But why try so hard to save me? Why do you care?" asked Rachel softly.

She didn't want to hear the answer, but she was compelled to ask as she was desperately still trying to do what she felt was the right thing.

"Because you were one of my closest friends and I did actually love you for who you were, not because of whom else you might have looked like. I actually loved you all. I just couldn't have you all and at the same time.

"But Rachel you can't wait for me and you should believe me when I say that you will find the perfect man for you. I've already seen it and lived that time along with you. It will be scary how much you two go together. But to make it happen, you will have to stop seeing the guys in the guild.

"They are trying to scare off anyone you might get involved with so as to keep you for themselves. They will ruin any relationship you start. Not one of them is willing to give you any real form of a commitment. All they do is talk about you amongst themselves and often it's what they do with you during your various times together.

"But to truly answer why you for why do I care, I care because I always did feel something for you, but I couldn't see past Lindsey at the time to give you a fair chance. And you were right at the time, that wouldn't have been fair to you if I had forced myself to, but after I lost Suzan I started to realize that I never really gave either of you a fair chance and I realized that I did actually love you for you.

"After I managed to get the gate to do what I wanted, I also realized that this was my one chance to make that right. I can't be in your life now because I am no longer from the same time as you and I'll change history if I don't let you find your husband, but if you let me, I can help you now. If you would rather that I not do this, I can try to find another way," said Dusty softly.

"This may be a stupid question, but why not bring some for the cure back with you?" asked Rachel as a stray thought it her.

She was still trying to do the right thing by Suzan, even while her control was almost gone and even though her body was begging her to stop talking and start doing.

"I can interact with people and things once I reach where I'm going, I can also use my magic once there, but for some reason some objects, mostly liquids, I can't move. Well I mean most hard items like clothes and stuff move with me, but that doesn't for some reason.

"I could have worked on finding a way to use more of my magic to try and overcome that, but I thought you might find this way to cure you a much more enjoyable and economical use of my magic since we can only ever do this once," said Dusty with a smile.

Rachel leaned in and softly kissed Dusty. She was done fighting and she knew that now she no longer cared.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.