Touching
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This romantic sex story concerns two work colleagues who inadvertantly discover their passions for each other after the male in the story receives a dear john email.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Sam was a fifty three year old five foot six male; slim build he worked as a data processor for a large transport company; his job entailed timing the bus journeys and revising the timetables. Lucy was also a data processor but only twenty one years old; a little overweight but with fantastic 40 DD tits; short cropped blonde hair crowned her pretty face.

The story I am about to relate shows how an innocent touch can lead to a whole world of private pleasures. Sam and Lucy worked at adjoining desks separated only by a six inch high divider; so he could clearly see the work she was carrying out and likewise Lucy could see his monitor too.

Everything was normal till Sam got a Dear John email from a girl called Jane; he had seen her over a period of two years; now she was not his girlfriend because they only met when she was in London and usually she lived in Manchester. So their relationship was mainly one of mutual sexual relief on these visits to the capital and sexy banter over the internet at all over times.

Despite this arrangement; Sam felt down receiving the news that their relationship however strange was to be terminated forthwith and he accidentally forgot to close and delete the email. So Lucy managed to read it from her desk and she suddenly felt sorry for Sam; from her point of view he had been dumped by his long term girlfriend by email and she thought that was so terribly wrong; she thought if you were going to end a relationship then you should do the decent thing and tell the person face to face.

She was just finishing reading the email when Sam returned; red faced she turned and apologised to him for reading his private mail but stressed she had done so because of her worry about him. As she spoke she reached forward and gently touched his arm; taken aback at their very first physical contact in the seven years they had worked together; Sam suddenly felt the urge to kiss Lucy; unbeknown to him Lucy also felt the strong urge to kiss. Nervously they parted and Lucy returned to her own desk.

For the rest of the afternoon it was coy glances by both of them; very much reminiscent of teenagers unsure how to achieve their wishes. at the end of the day both seemed eager to get away and accidentally they bumped into each other in their haste to get away from the confines of the office; in clashing as they did; Lucy's pressed her large 40 DD tits into Sam's slim upper body. As her breath quickened she froze and Sam automatically brought his hands around her in an almost loving embrace. Once more both blushed as they broke their contact; Sam apologised and a flustered Lucy was about to accept his apology when suddenly she heard her own voice asking Sam if he wanted to go for a drink at a little pub near her flat.

Taken aback but eager not to prolong his embarrassment he intended to decline but found his voice betraying him and accepting. Both smiled nervously as they left the building together; outside without thinking Lucy tucked her arm through Sam's arm and they walked slowly off. Sam was all too aware of Lucy's large breast pressing against his arm as they walked and he tried extremely hard not to imagine what those breasts would look like naked and furthermore with her nipple in his mouth.

As they passed the pub; Lucy suggested going to her flat so she could change from her stuffy office clothes. Again Sam's chance to duck out came and went as he found himself not only agreeing to go to her flat but also to have a drink there instead. As they climbed the stairs to her flat; Lucy swore she could see the thickening outline of Sam's impressive eight inch cock against his trousers; Sam just tried not to think about the warm soft flesh of Lucy's tit rubbing against his arm.

Once inside the flat; Lucy showed Sam into the living room area and pointed to a cocktail cabinet and asked him to pour the drinks; while she went to change. She quickly slipped into the bedroom off to the side and closed the door behind her; whether deliberately or by accident the door did not catch and slowly opened a little way; just enough for Sam to see Lucy's reflection in the mirror just inside the door.

Lucy obviously not aware of this had slipped her dowdy work clothes off and now stood in a powder blue quarter cup bra and matching brief set. She turned sideways on to the mirror before reaching behind her and unclasping her bra allowing it to fall to the floor; Sam almost gave the game away as he groaned at the delectable sight before him; Lucy totally unaware of her exhibitionism bent forward; her tits hanging like ripe melons and she hooked her hands inside the edges of her briefs and quickly slipped them over her hips allowing the panties to drop to the floor before she stepped from them. Lucy then turned towards the mirror and froze in horror as she suddenly saw the leering face of Sam looking over her generous body; her cute shaved cunt twitched at the thought of her having been displaying herself to this man.

Sam quickly averted his eyes but not before Lucy was made aware of Sam's growing thick cock inside his trousers; Again her cunt twitched and she smiled at the thought she was having such an effect on Sam; the normally work orientated straight guy who would not even look at page three of the sun newspaper in her presence because it had a nude topless woman on it. She decided that as he had seen everything she had there really was no point in dressing now; she felt totally sinful as she stepped naked from the bedroom and advanced towards Sam; Lucy felt delightfully whorish and delightfully horny as she swayed her hips on route to stand naked if a little blushed in front of Sam.

Sam heard her approach and turned to face her; immediately he became red faced and did not know where to look; it was not until he felt her hand on his arm that he re opened his eyes and looked down to her face; He had never really looked at her properly before; as a work colleague he had never noticed how pretty she really was. Lucy then reached gently up and went to kiss Sam on the cheek when at the last minute he turned full on to face her and their lips met. Suddenly small electric shocks began in their lips and headed straight to their brains; it was just like fireworks going off in their minds as the short sharp kiss inflamed their passions.

Automatically Sam's arms suddenly encircled Lucy's body and as his lips pressed harder against her soft lips he pulled her closer in a firm yet gentle caress. Lucy simply folded herself into his arms and returned with vigour his kiss; she felt his tongue touch her lips and willingly opened her mouth allowing his tongue to fence with her own; instinctively she sucked gently on his tongue as she managed to wedge his hard cock against her hand; she longed to feel it in the flesh instead of through his trousers; Sam instinctively began rocking his cock against her as if he imagined fucking her standing up.

All around the point their bodies were in contact felt like a live wire electric shocks burning deep into their souls; the room suddenly went extremely hot and Sam found it difficult to breath fearing this was a day dream and any minute he would wake up and be holding a lamp post out on a street somewhere. Lucy too felt the incredible heat and her soft tits mashed against Sam's still clothed chest; her nipples now like bullets as she allowed her hand to caress his still covered cock; harder and harder Sam thrust.

Lucy took this sign as an invitation to slowly release his belt and began to unfasten his trousers; her hand felt red hot against his leg as she slipped her hand inside his now opened trousers and sought out his rigid member. Once more Sam groaned as she closed her hot hand around his cock; Lucy mouthed, "Oh fuck" as she felt it full girth and heat in her hand. In her haze of passion she tried unsuccessfully to pull his cock out so she could see it; Sam winced at the sudden pain he felt and he assisted Lucy in freeing the object of her desires. Whether he sensed it or whether he just felt he needed to; he pulled back from their caress and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this? For work will never be the same if we go all the way!"

There was a deadly silence as Lucy stepped back and focussed her eyes on Sam's now exposed cock; she licked her lips and sighed; "If I don't feel that cock inside my cunt right now, I am sure I will go insane and then will not be responsible for my actions; I need you to fuck my brains out, Sam!" she hissed.

The words echoed around in Sam's brain until he felt her hand close once more around his cock and then he suddenly sprang into action; off came his shirt and tie; off came his trousers and underpants and he too now stood as naked as Lucy. Lucy took his hand and led him to her bedroom where she sank backwards on to the bed and pulled Sam on top of her. His flesh ached and tingled in touch with her skin; She whispered into his ear that she wanted him to fuck her but to fuck her in any way he wanted to; she confessed that she was an anal virgin but would willing give that up to feel his cock inside her.

Sam reassured her that he would fuck her but not in the ass tonight; he wanted her to feel his cock plunging into her tight hot cunt and further more if she agreed; he wanted her to ride on top so he could watch her tits bounce as her passions rose and besides that way she could control the pace of their very first fuck together. Lucy lightly kissed Sam and thanked him for being so thoughtful; but she reassured him she wanted a hard fucking more than anything else and she knew her place was to accept his fucking as the submissive side of the partnership.

Despite this pleasing Sam; he insisted that she climb on top of him and ride his cock the way she wanted to; telling her there would be lots of times in the future for him to fuck her like a horny bitch or take her in the missionary position. So they rolled over and Lucy straddled Sam's legs; taking hold of his large hard cock she guided it to her cunt and as soon as it touched her cunt lips she plunged down taking half of its length in one sudden push. It had been some considerable time since she had taken a cock up her cunt so her cunt muscles were a little stiff and this prevented her from swallowing his entire cock in one pain free movement; Now she waited till the pain subsided and she gritted her teeth as she once more plunged down on his prick to feel another three inches slide inside her.

She paused and breathed deeply adjusting to its length and girth but the look of sheer lust in her eyes told Sam she was not going to stop till his balls were crushed against her cunt opening. He slid his hand up and began to tease her nipples hoping this would help her produce more cunt juice lubrication for her stretched cunt. It worked because as Lucy groaned from his expert fingers pinching her nipples he felt her slide the last inch or so of his cock into her cunt.

Now Lucy began rocking her hips moving his cock only fractions of inches in her cunt but stimulating the walls none the less; as she did she so every so often she would yelp a little and raise herself up a couple of inches before plunging back down on to his cock; Now it was half his cock coming out of her cunt before she would push back down and as she threw her head back in wild abandon she lengthened her strokes till all except the head was coming clear of her cunt.

As she rode him like there was no tomorrow; she suddenly went very stiff and gurgled her way through her first orgasm in almost a year; now like a woman possessed she bounced down on to his cock oblivious to his cries of pain as his balls were almost constantly crushed against her body. On and on she drove herself until her orgasm's merged into one; her mind a myriad of wonderful merging colours and sounds; suddenly she felt Sam's cock twitch and then felt her own cunt walls awash with hot searing spunk as Sam unleashed his torrent of spunk into her waiting cunt; She fell forward and nibbled his neck forgetting herself occasionally as she bite him and left little hickies. Sam too was lost in the oblivion of wondrous orgasms and it was sometime later when they began to cum down he suddenly felt guilty; for they had used no protection and if Lucy was not on the pill he could easily have made her pregnant. Lucy saw the look of concern in his face and laughed; don't panic I am on the pill and besides I prefer raw sex rather than pre-packed cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.