Grandmother Astrid
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Steve is sent off to spend the summer at his grandmother's house. It turns into a very interesting summer for Steve and lasts a lot longer than the summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Characters introduced in Chapter 4:

Mike and Ike

Astrid's brothers, 5'-11" tall, 200 pounds, 46 and 47 years old, Dark blond hair, hazel eyes

Roger

Astrid's ex, 6'-1" tall, 220 pounds, 50 years old, Brown hair, gray eyes, mean looking


Sandra and I spent part of the third week of August at our old house helping our mother clean it up and making repairs. There was a lot to be thrown out and we had to pay the trash collection company extra for a special pick up. Astrid had driven us over there late on Wednesday morning, but had arranged to have Mr. Keller, her neighbor pick us up on Friday afternoon.

Mr. Keller worked on this side of town, even though he lived a couple of doors from Astrid. He was the maintenance supervisor at a large company and worked an odd shift. He started at 4:00 in the morning and got off at 2:00 in the afternoon, so he missed most of the traffic around the city going to and coming from work.

There was a strange, somewhat beat up pickup parked in Astrid's driveway when we arrived there just before 4:00 that Friday afternoon.

"Looks like your grandmother has a visitor," Mr. Keller remarked when he dropped us off in front of Astrid's house. After Mr. Keller left, I looked at Sandra uneasily. In the entire time that I had been here this summer, no one had ever parked in Astrid's driveway, and she had, in fact, had very few visitors. There had been an occasional person collecting for some charity, two ladies trying to get her to attend their church, and someone wanting her to subscribe to the local city newspaper. None of them had ever parked in her driveway, however, and I had a bad feeling about this one.

"Sandra, wait here," I told her. "I don't like this vehicle parked here and have an uneasy feeling about it."

"Is something wrong, Steve?" she asked.

"I don't know, but let me check. If I'm not back in a reasonable time, go to Mr. Keller's and call the police," I told her.

I approached the front door carefully, after leaving Sandra at the curb. It was open and the screen door wasn't locked. I knew that Astrid would never leave it unlocked. When I pulled the screen door open, I noticed that the lock had been broken. This certainly confirmed my uneasy feelings, and I proceeded very quietly and cautiously inside.

There was no one downstairs, but I did notice that there were things that had been knocked over and there was food and dishes on the kitchen floor. Astrid would have never allowed them to remain there. After finding the down stairs unoccupied, I proceeded up the stairs being extremely cautious and quiet. It was well that I had, for when I approached Astrid's bedroom, I got quite a shock.

The door was only partly open, but by moving to one side I could see inside without being seen in the semi-dark hall by those inside, as the ceiling lights were on in the bedroom. Astrid was naked on the end of the bed and in serious trouble. She was on her back with her wrists handcuffed to her ankles on the inside of her legs. There was a spreader bar strapped to her knees keeping her legs spread very wide apart. There was a light chain leading from it to a hook in the ceiling above the bed. I had never noticed it before. It was over the middle of the bed so that it pulled her legs back towards her chest. This position exposed all three of her holes and her breast to the strange man there who was abusing her.

I had never seen him before. He appeared to be at least 6'-0" tall and heavy - maybe220 pounds. His hair was gray and he appeared to be around 50 years old, and one mean looking sucker. From her condition, he had obviously been abusing Astrid for some time.

I could see a fat dildo in her ass as well as a large vibrating dildo in her pussy. There was a ring gag in her mouth that held her mouth open, and it was held there by straps that went around her head. There was a long two-headed latex dildo going through the ring and deep into her mouth and throat. I knew from watching the BDSM sites that the ring was to keep her mouth open so she could be face fucked. There was vomit all down Astrid's breast and belly. There were forceps clamped to her nipples and her clit was exposed and very red at least partly from the vibrator I could see laying on her belly.

This strange man had a thin, supple piece of rattan cane that he was using as a switch, and he slapped Astrid's clit and breasts with it leaving marks. He pulled out the two dildos part way revealing their length and then shoved them back into her ass and pussy hard. Astrid whimpered and cried at the renewed pain, but little sound could come out around the latex dildo in her mouth.

"Stupid cunt," I heard him say. "You thought you could get away from me. What's mine is always mine. The only way you get away from me, once I have you, is when you die. You understand me, bitch?" He slapped Astrid again with the rattan cane switch on her breasts and clit. It left red marks on Astrid's skin, as obviously he was putting a lot of force into it.

My mind was just numb with shock on seeing all of this. I knew that I needed to do something to stop him and protect Astrid but what? He was a good bit taller and heavier than I was, not to mention stronger. I would need some kind of advantage if I were to take him out, but what. There were no guns in the house, at least none that I knew of and Astrid had never mentioned having one.

I retreated downstairs again, though it pained me deeply to leave Astrid with that sadistic bastard for even a short time longer. I went to the garage to see if I could find something to use as a weapon. I spent several fruitless minutes searching for a suitable weapon before my eyes fell on the handle of an old pick/mattock.

It was just the wooden handle. The metal head was hanging on the wall above it. The handle was made of heavy straight grained hickory and was 36 inches long. The working end was broad and thick, but the top part of the handle was made for easy gripping, and it was heavy enough to do some real damage.

I returned upstairs again as quietly as possible with the handle. I had just reached the door and was deciding on how to handle this when there was a noise from downstairs. Someone had come into the house. The stranger heard the noise too and turned toward the door. He hurriedly came out into the hall to see what was going on. Luckily, I was on the left side of the door in the shadows of the dark hall and had pressed myself up against the wall. He turned right, toward the stairs and hesitated a few second, as if not sure whether to go down or not.

That was when I hit him. I brought that handle around with all of my strength like a baseball bat and hit him in the small of the back with it. He went down with a scream, but was struggling to get back up within seconds. My hands were trembling on the handle from the impact. Somehow I managed to bring it back around and hit him in the side of the head. He went down and stayed down this time.

He was out for a while at least, and I was leaning on the handle, breathing hard and shaking from the adrenaline rush of the encounter. I knew that I needed to get him secured quickly before he came to again, and I needed to take care of Astrid, also. Right then, Sandra appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Steve, what... ?" she demanded in shock at seeing me leaning on the pick handle and then the guy lying on the floor.

"He attacked Astrid!" I said. "Help me with her." I still needed to tie this guy up, but didn't remember seeing any rope and I needed to ask Astrid if she had any, or what else we could use. As soon as we got into the room, Sandra screamed in shock on seeing Astrid.

"Oh my God! What did he do to her?" she moaned in tears as she moved to Astrid's side.

"Don't touch anything. This must be undone very carefully. Take the left side of the bed, and do as I tell you," I ordered her.

When we got beside her in the bed, Astrid looked at us in shock. Her eyes had been closed when we came in, but had flown open on hearing our voices.

"Sandra, try to remove the forceps on her nipples, but be very careful," I told my sister, as I reached for the two-headed dildo that was in Astrid's mouth. I slid it out of the ring gag, and then began loosening the straps holding the ring in her mouth. I was soon able to remove the ring from Astrid's mouth.

Sandra had managed to remove both of the forceps and threw them across the room. She was about to reach for Astrid's breast when I stopped her.

"Sandra, don't touch her yet. We need Astrid to tell us how to take care of her." Astrid was crying hysterically in the mean time.

"Astrid, please! You have to tell us what to do to help you. Also, do you have any rope here. I need it to tie up that asshole before he wakes up," I told her. Astrid heard me, and the panic in my voice, and fought to stop her crying, so she could help us.

"No rope," she croaked through her raw throat, and then added, "Handcuffs."

Yes, why hadn't I thought of that, but where were the keys?

"Where are the keys? Do you know?" I asked, quickly. Astrid only shook her head in tears.

"Chain," she whispered. "Take pressure off my legs." We both worked to release the chain from the spreader bar, as the hook was too high above the bed to reach easily or quickly.

"Look for the keys," I shouted to Sandra, as I started to look around in desperation after we finished. We both looked for a minute or so before Sandra held up a small set of keys.

"Are these the ones?" she asked.

"Yes, I think so," I answered, as I reached for them.

I hurried back over to Astrid and tried the keys in the handcuffs. They slipped right in and I soon released the cuff on her right wrist. I quickly released both pairs, as Sandra stood nervously wondering what to do.

"Get some water for Astrid," I told her. "I'm going out in the hall to secure that asshole."

I was ready to go as soon as I had the last cuff unlocked, but turned to Astrid.

"Will you be all right for a few minutes?" I asked. She only nodded her head yes, as she continued to cry in pain.

Returning to the hallway, I found the attacker, apparently her ex from what he had said, starting to come too. I snapped a handcuff on one of his ankles and then pulled his leg up behind him until I could attach the other end to his wrist. I quickly repeated this on his other side and then left him there on his chest with both ankles handcuffed to his wrists and him looking like a triangle. He wasn't very likely to get far in that position, and I was pretty sure that he had a ringing headache besides.

When I got back to the bedroom, Sandra was feeding Astrid a little water, a sip at a time from a cup. I waited until she was finished to talk to Astrid.

"We need you to tell us what to do to help you" I told Astrid. "Please tell us! I'm not sure what to do!"

"Yes," she whispered. "Turn off the vibrator! Oh God, turn it off," she pleaded. It took me several seconds to figure out where the switch was and turn it off. Astrid was very quiet for a while. She had stopped shaking but was still breathing hard. She appeared to have stopped crying for a while anyway. Sandra reached out to massage her breasts but Astrid stopped her.

"No!" she whispered, louder than previously, "don't touch me. Oh God, don't touch me if you can help it. All of my nerve endings are raw and anything touching me will set them off."

"Steve," she asked after a few seconds, "remove the spreader bar next." I unbuckled the straps on the spreader bar and tossed it on the floor. Astrid tried moving her legs now that they were free, but it was evident that she was in a lot of pain doing that. She closed her eyes and resumed crying for a while.

"Steve, slowly remove the dildo in my pussy," Astrid whispered after a time. I reached out and very gingerly touched the long dildo in her pussy and very slowly removed it. Astrid closed her eyes while I was doing this and seemed to hold her breath then exhaled noisily and shook when it was out.

"Thank you, Steve," she whispered after a time. "Let me rest for a few seconds now."

"Sandra," she whispered after a short time, "go in the bathroom and start filling the tub with hot water, very hot water." Sandra left to do that, while Astrid turned to me.

"In a couple of minutes, start removing that thing from my butt. Go very slowly, Steve. I'm really sore, and I'm not sure what will happen when you get it out. Put some newspaper under my butt before you start. Let me rest for a while after you're done," she whispered to me.

After a few minutes, I started removing the dildo from Astrid's butt. I was amazed, as there was more than a foot of that thing in her. It was composed of a series of spheres of increasing size that formed a shaft and was very messy when removed. When removed, it was followed by a quantity of very loose shit. It was a good thing that Astrid had warned me to put paper under her, as it caught all of it, and I wrapped the dildo in paper also after I removed it.

Astrid was shaking, her breathing was labored, and she was crying all at the same time. Her eyes were closed again, also. After several minutes, she seemed to settle down some except that her body continued to shake in reaction to being free of all of those torture implements.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.