Grandmother Astrid
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Steve is sent off to spend the summer at his grandmother's house. It turns into a very interesting summer for Steve and lasts a lot longer than the summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Astrid continued to cry on my leg for a few seconds before she realized what I had said.

"Oh yes, Steve. Don't leave me. I'll do anything you want ... anything. Just don't leave me," she pleaded. "I couldn't stand it if you were to leave now that I've found you," she whimpered.

"Promise me that you won't do that again." I asked her a second time, more loudly.

"Yes, I promise. I won't do that again, Steve. Just don't leave me," she begged, and then added, "but it will take you longer to get you license."

"I'm not worried about that," I assured her. By now my cock was hard again. Having this sweet smelling woman with her soft skin and firm body next to me had assured that. Astrid saw it and pulled me down on top of her.

"Love me, Steve," she begged in a little girl voice. I slipped into her and fucked Astrid's brains out for a while.

Later that day, Astrid took me to the driving school for the private driving lesson. The guy at the desk just smiled when he saw us and called one of the instructors over to take me out for the driving lesson. Astrid made a point of returning to her car and locked her vehicle's doors as I got into the school's vehicle. The guy from the desk didn't look any too happy at all at that.

The lesson lasted an hour. The instructor made sure that I knew where all of the controls were and how they operated. Following that we drove around the parking lot of the shopping center where the school was located and behind the stores also for the remainder of the hour.

"Have you done any driving before?" the instructor asked as we were finishing.

"Yes, there are some small recreational vehicles in our subdivision that I have driven around there," I told him.

"You did pretty well in the parking lot. As soon as you get your learner's permit, we'll get you out on the road," he told me.

After I parked, I followed him into the school to confront the guy at the front desk.

"There won't be anymore lessons paid for the way this one was," I told him, angrily.

"OK ... OK, kid! Chill out. It was her idea, you know," he whined in excuse.

"Yes, I know that, but you didn't have to accept it," I told him, and turned away in disgust.

We stopped at the state testing station on the way home and Astrid got me a booklet with all of the rules and regulations for driving, so I could study it at home. At the next instructional class, Astrid arranged for driving lessons after I got my learner's permit. The school ran for two more weeks, and right after that I took the written test and received my learner's license.

Once I got my learner's license, I had driving lessons three times a week for the next four weeks. I took the driving test and passed the first time. I now had a driver's license, although because I was still only sixteen, it had restrictions. During that time, Astrid had let me drive to the store and also let me drive out on the highway when we drove up to the big state park and camped out for a couple of days. We had a great time there and I got to drive home, too. Having sex in a tent at night and out in the woods in a secluded place during the day had been fantastic!

By the time I got my license the summer was pretty advance and it was late July. I had been at Astrid's house for over six weeks by then. Astrid had settled down some after the second week, and we only had sex in the morning before we got up and then again at bedtime that night. Well, most of the time, anyway. The majority of it had just been straight sex, but one time Astrid had gotten really kinky.

It was the Fourth of July weekend when she asked me to handcuff her and use her anyway that I wanted.

"Are you sure of this?" I asked, startled.

"Yes, I want you to use me anyway that you want to. Do anything you desire to me. Abuse me; make me do things for you; make me your submissive sex slave," she begged me in tears.

"But why?" I asked, still shocked.

"It's just something that I need every-once-in-awhile," Astrid said by way of explanation, but that was as far as she went at the time.

"You do know that some men would take serious advantage of you doing this, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I know. Some of them have. That's why I only do it with someone that I know I can trust now," she answered, near tears. That was when she brought out the bondage stuff: handcuffs, hobbles, dildos and butt plugs, ball gags, and all kinds of other paraphernalia. Last were several kinds of whips and belts. I was shocked all over again.

"Is all of this yours?" I asked.

"Only some of it. Most of it belonged to your grandfather. We only used it occasionally, but when we did, he took great pleasure in making me obey him and making me cum. He didn't really hurt me, but he made sure that I obeyed him in every detail, and he would make me cum until I passed out and was weak as a kitten afterward. God, I loved him for that!" she finished and her breathing was ragged just from the memory of it.

I had watched some BDSM stuff on the porn sites before deciding that I was more interested in normal sex, so I had some idea of what to do. I soon had Astrid secured and put her through a number of scenarios that I had liked when I saw them on the porn sites. It was only playacting and I didn't do anything that really hurt her, but she loved it and came like crazy when I fucked her or even when I used the dildos and butt plugs on her. She also came when I made her do things that she normally didn't like.

By Sunday night, Astrid was just a quivering female slut, and she just wanted to be fucked anyway at all just so she could cum. She was ready to do anything at all, no mater how perverse. I took the restraints off of her then, and we sat on the back deck in the Jacuzzi. I had my dick in her ass and we watched the fireworks display. Afterward there were plenty of fireworks upstairs in the bedroom also. Astrid slept really late on Monday, as she hadn't gotten a lot of sleep over the weekend. She seemed very satisfied that entire week.

The last week of July, I got a call from Sandra. She wanted to know if I had heard from Mom. I told her that I hadn't heard from her since she dropped me off here.

"I'm worried about her, Steve," Sandra said. "She was calling me every week, but I haven't heard from her in two weeks now, and I'm afraid that something could have happened to her. I tried to call her, but no one answers our phone at home." That sounded strange, as we have an answering machine and it should have picked up when Sandra called if no one was home.

"All right, Sandra," I told her, "I'll get A ... Grandmother to drive me over there and check on her. I'll call you from there. You're still at Aunt Eff's, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm still here. She's going to make me crazy though," Sandra told me before she hung up.

"What was that all about?" Astrid asked, when I had hung up the phone.

"Sandra hasn't heard from Mom in a couple of weeks and is worried about her. I told her that we would check on her." I told Astrid.

"All right, but I'll do the driving," Astrid told me. "The interstate around the city is too crazy for anyone without a lot of experience on the road to be driving." Even with Astrid driving, it took us a good while to cover the forty miles to my old house. The perimeter highway was a disaster of accidents and slowdowns that day.

We found the house open when we got there. The first floor was a mess of broken furniture and spilled food. We found my mother upstairs in her bedroom. She was still tied up, unconscious, and badly beaten and abused.

"Good God, Steve! What kind of asshole was Regina shacked up with?" Astrid inquired.

"I don't know. I never met this one," I told her.

I called 911 while Astrid got mom untied. The cops and paramedics showed up shortly. Of course they asked a lot of questions that we had no answers for. The paramedics took Mom off to the hospital, and we followed after the police finished going over the house.

The doctor at the hospital took us aside when we inquired about Mom and had informed him who we were.

"Your mother has been badly beaten, Steve, but she doesn't have any broken bones or serious internal injuries. However, she has been abused in her vagina and rectum. Also her mouth and throat are very sore from being abused with something - some kind of dildo, I believe.

"She needs to stay here for the next thirty-six hours so we can be sure that she is all right. She's sleeping now. The police were anxious to talk to her, but I told them that she needs to sleep now. They'll talk to her later. Whoever did this really gave her a going over. Do you have any idea who it was?"

"No, I've been at my grandmother's all summer. I never met her new boyfriend," I told him.

"All right. I hope she'll talk to the police. Someone that would do that needs to be taken off the street," the doctor told us.

We got to talk to mom the next day. The police had already talked to her.

"Regina, what happened to you?" Astrid asked after we had said hello.

"I picked up the wrong guy," Mom answered in tears. She couldn't speak very well and still looked like shit. Her face was still all puffy with black and blue marks. Her arms, what we could see of them, still had bruises from the ropes. I didn't think the rest of her was much better then when we had discovered her, either.

"The one that I got the kids out of the house for turned out to be a bum, and I got rid of him after a few weeks. I met this other guy a little over a week ago. He seemed to be OK, a little rough but OK. The other night, he turned nasty, tied me up, and fucked the shit out of me. Then he beat the crap out of me and started to abuse me with some things that he had brought with him. I begged and pleaded with him to stop and leave me alone, but that just seemed to make him worse," Mom told us through her tears. "Finally, I passed out and woke up here." She continued to cry after that.

We had brought Sandra with us today. She and Mom both cried for a while. Aunt Eff was coming later after she got off from work. Astrid took me out in the hall while Mom and Sandra recovered.

"God, that sounds a lot like my ex," Astrid told me. "But there are a lot like him." Then she changed the subject. "Were you really serious about staying with me, Steve? I mean for more than just the summer?"

"Yes, I was serious. Why do you ask?"

"I'm going to get Regina to agree to let you stay with me and maybe Sandra, also. I don't think either of you should be around her. She's going to go out and pick up another man when she recovers, and the same thing is liable to happen again. If either of you are there, you could get hurt, too," Astrid told me.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I've seen it before. Hell, I've done it before," Astrid told me, sounding disgusted.

"All right," I told her, "I don't have any problem staying with you, but I don't know about Sandra. Maybe you should talk to her first."

"Yes, that's a good idea. I'll talk to Sandra and then Regina, but alone. You go to the cafeteria and have some lunch. We'll join you later," she told me and gave me some money for the food.

I don't know what Astrid told Sandra and Mom, or what argument she used, but later that day we followed Mom and Aunt Eff to her house, because Mom's house was a mess. Sandra packed her things and moved into Astrid's house with us. We would both go to our old house to pick up our other things later.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.