Grandmother Astrid
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve is sent off to spend the summer at his grandmother's house. It turns into a very interesting summer for Steve and lasts a lot longer than the summer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

When I awoke in the morning, I didn't open my eyes immediately. I just lay there, as I went over what I was feeling. I could tell that this wasn't my bed, as it felt different. I realized that first off, and the room smelled different, too. Suddenly memories of yesterday returned as a vivid recollection. Could all of that be true or was it just a dream well remembered. God, I hoped it had really happened, but I was still afraid to open my eyes and discover that it had only been a dream after all.

Finally drawing on all of my courage, I opened my eyes. YES, this definitely wasn't my bed or my room. When I glanced over at the other side of the bed, I could make out someone else sleeping there in the dim morning light that filtered through the blinds and curtains. That person was naked, I realized, as naked as I was, and from the long hair that I could see it had to be a woman.

ASTRID!! The name came immediately to my mind. So it had been real!! God, my cock was hard again, instantly. But should I bother her? Would she be upset if I woke her? She sure hadn't been upset yesterday when she sucked my cock, or taught me how to lick her slit, and certainly not when I had fucked her, but that was yesterday.

I moved over by her sleeping form and lightly ran a hand down her side and then reached over to cup one of her fabulous breasts. She was definitely a full figured woman - my first, and in more ways than one.

Apparently, my attention had disturbed her sleep because she made a noise in her sleep and then her body went rigid for a few seconds. Then she relaxed and turned in my direction.

"Good morning, Steve," she said in that sexy voice of hers.

"I didn't mean to wake you," I told her. "I just needed to make sure that yesterday was real."

"Of course it was real, Sweetie," Astrid answered with a grin. "Are you ready to start today?"

Astrid pushed me down on the bed following that and proceeded to inhale my cock, and I was soon buried deep in her throat. It didn't take me long to cum, as I had rebuilt my supply over night, and I came down her throat. Astrid cleaned me up and we lay there and kissed for a while. Astrid really appeared to love giving head, but then she seemed to like sex of any kind.

When I was hard again, she pulled me over on top of her, and I slid into her again in the missionary position. She grunted and screamed out her orgasms as I pounded into her. That blowjob had emptied my nuts, temporarily, and it took me a while to cum again. Astrid certainly didn't seem to mind at all and just kept coming. I finally felt my nuts tighten up again, and pushed as deep into her as I could get before pumping baby batter all over her insides, again.

I rolled off of Astrid and collapsed by her side. It took us a while to regain our senses. Astrid had been as fabulous this morning as she had been yesterday, and I was sure now that this was going to be a really great summer.

After a short nap, we got up and showered, as we both needed it. Astrid made breakfast for us and then took me out to her back yard. We still didn't have any clothes on. In fact, our clothes from yesterday had still been on the counter in the kitchen this morning, where I had put them when I picked them up last evening.

Astrid's back yard, a part of it anyway, was enclosed with a high fence. The large enclosed area was covered by a deck for sunbathing and included a Jacuzzi and an above-ground pool that the deck surrounded. It was obvious how Astrid had achieved the overall tan.

"Do you like my backyard?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," I answered, enthusiastically.

"Good. Rub some oil on me and we'll sunbathe for a while after I rub some oil on you, too," she said, handing me the lotion.

I rubbed lotion all over her, and let me tell you, that didn't help my hard-on at all. When I finally stopped after having massaged her breasts far longer than was necessary, Astrid took the lotion and began applying it to me. When she got to my cock and balls, she rubbed in an extra amount.

"We don't want you getting sun burned there, do we?" she told me in that sexy contralto of hers.

All of this had done nothing for my hard-on but make me even harder, and I reached out for her.

"None of that now," she said in a no nonsense voice. "Sunbathe first, then we can have some fun out here."

There were several lounge chairs on the deck and we lay on them side by side for a while. Astrid seemed very contented and just lay there with her eyes closed. I kept looking over at her and watched those fabulous breasts of hers rise and fall in a very even pattern. She appeared to be asleep or at least close to it. I finally gave up and closed my own eyes.

Astrid woke me sometime later and said it was time to turn over. I applied more oil to her back and she also did mine. We returned to the loungers but on our stomachs this time. I lay there for a time, but was bored, not to mention that my dick was hard again but I was lying on it, and I wanted to cum again. All of that rubbing oil on Astrid had definitely gotten me hard again. I finally sat up on the lounge chair.

Astrid must have been paying more attention then I thought, because I had only gotten upright on the lounge chair when she spoke.

"Are you bored, Sweetie?" she asked.

"Actually, yes," I answered.

"All right, come over here and put some more oil on my butt," she told me. More oil, I wondered, but got up and got the container of lotion.

"Not that one, Sweetie," Astrid crooned. "The special oil over here on my right side." What was the difference, I wondered, but after all it was her place and her oil, too, so I complied and got the other container.

I was preparing to squirt some oil on my hands and rub it in when Astrid interrupted me again.

"Just pour some on my butt crack," she told me.

What the hell, I wondered, but it was her oil, so I poured some right in her butt crack.

"Now rub it in," she instructed and I slipped my fingers between those fine cheeks of hers and rubbed the oil in from her pussy to the top of her butt crack.

"OH, that feels soo good!" she whispered, as I worked the oil in.

"More on the top part," she told me after a few more sighs. I was beginning to enjoy playing with her butt. I applied some more oil and rubbed it into her butt. I got a good bit of it on her star.

"Oh yes, Baby!" Astrid cooed. "Now work some of it into my butt-hole using your fingers."

Wow, she wanted me in her butt! I had seen anal sex on the porn sites on the Internet, but never imagined that I would be able to get into a woman's butt, yet here was a woman, a very good looking woman and my grandmother no less, who appeared to want me to do just that. My cock was by now harder than it had ever been. I slipped a well oiled finger into her star and held it there for a short time. I was actually in her butt!!!

"Push your finger in and out, and add more oil," Astrid directed.

I again did as directed and realized that I was finger fucking her ass. Wow!! Astrid kept telling me to add more oil and more fingers. She started breathing hard from this and started pushing back, as I pushed my fingers into her butt. I had four fingers in her by now and my cock hurt it was so hard.

"All right," she finally directed, "oil up that meat stick of yours and run it up my bum vent."

I had never heard Astrid talk like that before, but was way to excited to worry about it right then. I oiled my cock and shoved it up against her star. I still needed to push hard to get it to go in, and when I got into Astrid, she was still tight. I thought those four fingers had loosened her up. I shoved harder to get further into her. Astrid moved further along the lounge chair.

"Easy there, Champ," Astrid told me. "Use a little more oil and a lot less force. Slow and easy will get things done better and we'll both enjoy it more." I did as instructed and was soon buried deep in her butt.

"That's it, Champ," Astrid encouraged me. "Now long, slow strokes to start and we'll build up to an orgasm together."

God, this felt great and I wanted to cum now, but did as Astrid directed and started stroking into her. Soon she was pushing back on each in stroke and then pulling back on the out-stroke. What had started slow soon grew in speed until we were pounding into each other. When Astrid screamed, I started coming in her. God, it felt just great and I just came and came until I was limp and my cock just slipped out of her.

Astrid just lay there and moaned. She didn't seem to be able to move at all. I wasn't in much better shape and had just collapsed on top of her. I don't know how long we lay there like that, but eventually Astrid stopped moaning.

"You have to get off of me, Sweetie," she said, tiredly.

"OK," I mumbled after a few seconds and tried to get up. It was a real struggle, but I made it and then helped Astrid get up, also.

"What shall it be," she asked, "the pool or the Jacuzzi?"

"I don't know," I answered. "What ever you usually use."

"The pool first," she answered, "and then the Jacuzzi. We can clean up in the pool and then soak in the Jacuzzi."

The pool was semi-warm and we didn't stay in it long, but we did get cleaned off in it. The Jacuzzi was heated and really felt great after the pool, and we sat there and hugged and kissed for a while.

"Thank you, Sweetie," Astrid whispered after a short time. "I haven't let anyone do that since your grandfather went into the hospital. He used to love that and so do I. So I haven't let anyone do that since before he died. Thank you again. We'll save it for special occasions."

I think both of us dozed off for a while after that because it was much later when we got out to have lunch. During lunch, Astrid asked me to look at her lawn tractor, as she was having problems with it. She was going to do the laundry, while I was doing that.

The lawn tractor was in the garage. I had used it on previous visits to cut her grass and was familiar with it. I pulled it out on to the driveway to have room to work on it, and tried to start it. The starter ground away, but it didn't start. I checked the gas and oil, but both were OK. I knew that the battery was OK, as it had turned over the engine.

I checked the spark plug and found it covered with gunk and oil. I used some gas and a small wire brush to clean it up and check the gap. Granddad had a full set of mechanic's tools in the garage, so everything I needed was handy. Next, I checked the air filter, blew it out with compressed air, and re-lubed the foam pre-filter. Finally, I checked the gas filter. It looked ugly, and there wasn't a replacement on hand.

I carefully disconnected the old filter and quickly plugged the hose from the gas tank. I used the compressed air to blow out the old filter from both ends. It looked a little better, but would still need to be replaced. I got everything back together and tightened up. I also checked the air pressure in the tires and brought them up to the correct pressure, and I topped off the gas tank. Astrid would need more gas for the mower soon.

When I tried the engine again, it started right up. I took it out and cut the front lawn before returning it to the garage and blowing it off before putting it away. Astrid came out while I was doing this.

"What was wrong with it?" she asked.

"A couple of things. It's OK for now, but you need a new gas filter and more gas," I told her. "Also the oil should be changed and the blades need to be sharpened, but I can do that later."

"We'll go tomorrow. I need to get food, too," she said.

It was late afternoon by now and Astrid started dinner. I took another shower, as I was a mess from working on the lawn tractor. After that, I checked out the early news, especially the sports news. Our local baseball team was losing their ass this year as usual, and I eventually turned it off in disgust.

After dinner we watched a little TV, but Astrid couldn't keep her hands, or her mouth off of my cock. Lord, I thought she would suck me dry there for a while. By the time we went up to bed and had another shower, I was pretty well recovered. Washing Astrid had definitely helped.

So when Astrid pulled me over on top of her, I was ready. She wanted it hard and fast to night, and I obliged her. Afterward, we fell asleep in each others arms. In the morning, Astrid was still there with me, and we were both hot and sweaty.

"Lord, Steve, I'm going to have to turn on the air conditioning, if we keep sleeping together. It's that or a really large water bill from all of the showers we're going to have to take everyday," Astrid proclaimed before she inhaled my cock for the morning blowjob.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.