Doubled Pleasure - Cover

Doubled Pleasure

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 3: Pregnant Pauses

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Pregnant Pauses - Man marries twins!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The three of us had settled into our lives and managed to remain very normal to the outside world. I knew that Liz's pregnancy would soon have to be revealed and I was reluctant to go along with the lies we'd created for the family. I was going to be a father and I deplored having to hide that fact, but given the circumstances of our relationship, I hesitated to challenge Elly and Liz.

One Saturday morning, we had succumbed to a three-way fuck on the kitchen table, with Liz lying across the table while I plumbed the depth's of her cunt and Elly stood over Liz's face and had her pussy eaten by her twin sister. One thing that had not yet happened was any reduction in our sexual activities. Having the twins, equally gorgeous, kept my cock from tiring, and I loved filling their cunts and asses.

After as we resumed our breakfast, I decided to voice my concerns about our coming child.

"I know what we've agreed to, but I feel it's wrong to start weaving more lies, especially to family. Once our child comes, family will be here all the time and all of this will eventually come out. I think we need, at the very least, to tell your mom and dad the truth."

Elly spoke first.

"I'm not really sure, Kevin. Liz and I have kept our relationship from them for so long, it's second nature to us. I do think you are right in that our children, their grandchildren, will certainly cause them to be here a lot. Maybe we should! What do you think, Liz?"

Liz, the beneficiary of a significant orgasm just a few minutes ago, paused, then said. "I will leave it up to Kevin to decide. I understand the issue and agree, but I am afraid this may cause a break in our relationship with mom and dad. Yet, I understand that it's really only a matter of time before our lies come out. I just don't have the guts to be the one to reveal all this to them."

"Let me talk to your dad. I'll find a way to explain all this. Maybe we should have them over for dinner tonight. I'll find a way to get alone with dad and see how courageous I am."

So we left it at that, and Elly called and invited them to dinner. After making sure the place was clean and the menu set, we gathered in our joint bedroom. We had decided that we would start filming some of our sessions together, mostly because Liz wanted to have a record of her body as she changed with the pregnancy. Elly agreed that filming our sex was both exciting and the best way to mark the changes, as we'd all be naked. So I had set up a number of small cameras and used a computer to record whenever we chose to do so. Later, we'd get together and edit the feeds from all the cameras. We'd ultimately had gotten pretty good at it, and our recordings looked as if someone had been there playing cameraman. We decided to record this session too.

I watched Liz and Elly start things off. I enjoyed watching them as they kissed and licked one another. Most of the time, they were slow and gentle, caressing and kissing each other, ultimately ending in a typical sixty-nine position, faces buried in each other's pussy. Today was no exception. I watched as Elly used her tongue to part Liz's labia, then search for and consume her clit. Smartly, I wanted to learn how they attacked one another so I could mimic their moves. Seeing how she used her tongue on Liz, and how Liz responded, had me hard and wanting some action. I stepped behind Elly and placed my cock at the opening of her pussy. Liz adjusted her mouth and licked my cock before taking it in her hands and pulling it into Elly's wet opening. She then attacked Elly's clit as I drove my cock in. I leaned over so I could continue to watch Elly eat Liz, as I methodically attacked her cunt with my rod.

I'd like to say I pumped Elly's pussy for hours, but watching her eat Liz, feeling Liz's face brushing against my cock and occasionally licking my balls, had me firing into Elly all too soon. Elly was busy trying to keep her mouth on Liz's spasming pussy as Liz was enjoying the onset of her orgasm, and as my cock finished in Elly, I felt her pussy contracting as she too found her paradise.

Unfortunately, it was time to shower and get ready for the parents, so the three of us stepped into our oversized shower and tried not to excite one another as we washed each other. I loved moving my soapy hands through their slits and rimming their assholes. Of course, they both had to wash my cock and taste me to make sure I was clean, but we somehow managed to survive the shower and be ready in time for dinner.

Dinner was enjoyable, and soon after the girls took mom upstairs to show her some new curtains that we'd hung in the guest room, I took dad out back for cigars and brandy. After some totally innocuous conversation, I headed towards the topic I dreaded to broach. Interestingly, dad spoke up just as I was forming my words.

"You know, Kevin, someday you'll be a parent and it's interesting how, as your children grow, you come to realize that the lives they choose must be okay. If, as a parent, you give your children the love and morals you believe in, then you ultimately must accept the paths they walk."

I listened intently and said. "I gather you feel that some decisions can only be made internally, and you feel it's best to live with those choices, or am I making the wrong assumptions here?"

"No, you're pretty close. Let me give you an example. When the girls started dating, I dreaded the fact that I might learn they had become sexually active. I always knew they would at some point, but never wanted that point to come. I ultimately realized that if their mom and I had done our job, then their choice to have sex would be the right one for them. I just accepted that and prayed I was never told those facts directly."

"So, while you knew it would or did happen, as long as you didn't have to face it, you were OK?"

"You can never control the life of another. Children will make decisions and survive most of them. Knowing about the bad ones they chose only gives you grief. So while I was always concerned about my girls, in my heart I know that what they choose in life will be OK, because their mom and I raised them well."

"But you don't always want to know everything?"

"No, I love to know. It's just that while I might know, sometimes its best to not admit it and have to actually deal with it."

"So you really want me to keep my mouth shut and not tell you something you probably already know and have to actually confront that fact. Is that it?"

"Yes, exactly. Their mother and I know what our girls like and are OK with it, as long as, technically, it's still a secret. We do not want to have to be seen as blessing anything."

"Well, what if I was to tell you that Liz is pregnant, by artificial insemination, and that she does not want a man in her life?"

"I would tell her that a father is an important figure in a child's life and if she is certain on being single, then she should ask her sister and you to help her raise that child."

I smiled at my wise father-in-law, and decided that some discussion of the local NFL team's chances this season were, was what we really should be talking about. So we enjoyed our cigars and brandy, and I felt much better. He knew what kind of relationship his daughters had with one another, and as long as no one ever explained it to him and forced him to admit to it, he was OK. I lifted my glass and toasted him saying.

"To a wise man and a young grandfather to be."

"I would be thrilled if Liz was to make that kind of announcement sometime soon. Let's go see what the ladies are up to!"

So we polished off the brandy and left the cigars, then went in search of our women. I realized that my father-in-law had just blessed our three-way relationship, as long as he technically never had to find out about it. When Liz did announce her news to them, hugs and kisses abounded. Her mom and dad immediately talked of baby furniture shopping, names, and all the things new grandparents and parents need to discuss. They never questioned Liz about her decision, but did plead with her to use Elly and me to help. She was told to allow me to play father to her child in the best interests of the child.

Over the next few months, as Liz's belly grew, we prepared the nursery, attended classes on childbirth, and visited Liz's OB on schedule. Since she was planning to be a single mother, Elly and I being involved as labor coaches seemed natural to everyone. To the outside world, Elly and I just loved helping her sister.

Liz grew increasingly horny as her pregnancy advanced, and I found her more and more attractive as well. Her tits had grown; Elly would suck them often and tell Liz how jealous she was because they had grown so large. Elly told me early on that she had heard that if she regularly sucked on Liz's tits, they would begin to produce baby's milk. She told me one of her fantasies was to nurse on her sister's tits like a baby. I had never considered how erotic that might be, and encouraged her to continue. I usually fucked Liz from behind now that her belly was expanding with child. Liz's orgasms seemed stronger as the months advanced, and her pussy tasted better, as well. She was easily aroused on those few times she wasn't already horny. While both girls had always enjoyed eating cum, Liz seemed even more ravenous for it. She always wanted to clean Elly's cunt and then lick me clean after fucking. If I came in her pussy, she'd beg Elly to share when Elly sucked cum from her.

Of course, a lot of time was spent with the girls' parents, as they insisted on helping to decorate, and were constantly dropping off gifts for the baby. Liz told her doctor she wanted the sex of the child to be revealed at birth and not before. So all the decorating was done in neutral shades.

When Liz was in her seventh month, we were all in what would be the baby's room in Liz's half of the duplex. We had taken a break when my mother-in-law said. "You know if Elly and Kevin are to be involved and helping you, Liz, don't you think it would be good to have a means of them being here without having to go outside? I mean if they had to go down their stairs, out the door, in your door, and up the stairs, it might take too long. Now, if you cut a door in here, not only could they be here to help sooner, but they could hear the baby crying and come earlier. Don't you agree Grandpop?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.