Doubled Pleasure
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Man marries twins!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The Homecoming

Elly, Liz, and I returned home from our honeymoon and began to set up our lives. We all knew how difficult it would be to keep our marriages to one another secret and still be able to enjoy each other. Initially, Elly and I stayed at my apartment and Liz would come and go. While this worked to keep family and friends from knowing too much, it was difficult to be separated from each other in this way. While Elly and Liz could switch places and each spend nights with me, it was harder for Elly and Liz to do this without raising anyone's suspicions.

My in-laws were so pleased with my marriage to Elly they had already begun to hint about grandchildren. They visited often, and while we enjoyed the aspect of a close family, it only made keeping our threesome relationship more difficult. One night, we had her family in for a thank you dinner. We wanted Elly and Liz's parents to know how thankful we were for the wedding they had given us. Later, when everyone else had left, Liz sat Elly and me down and showed us a brochure for a new housing complex in town.

"They are building duplexes and I think that might be a solution to our situation, at least for the present."

Elly and I looked at the brochure and both nodded in agreement. I said.

"If we could buy both sides of one of these, we could construct a means of secretly joining the two sides. That way we could be the threesome we want to be and keep it secret for some time.

"I love the idea, Liz. Why don't Kevin and I go out there tomorrow and see if we can work out the deal. If we buy the whole house, then we can tell mom and dad that we are renting the other side to you. They will love the idea that the family is staying close."

Elly and Liz both nodded and then the three of us retired to the bedroom. Because it had been so long since Elly and Liz had been alone together, I left after they stripped and went to my computer to investigate the house. When I returned to bed later, the two of them were smiling up at me and their lips were covered in each other's juices. They were still lying with their legs twisted together, their cunts hard against each other's thighs. Taking her hand off Liz's tit, Elly waved me into bed.

"I want to watch you fuck Liz, Kevin."

Elly rolled to the side as I knelt between Liz's spread legs and bent over, placing my face on her pussy. I used my tongue to mop up the fluids Elly had brought to the surface, then pumped my tongue into Liz's hot wet hole. I looked up to see that Elly had not been as idle as she had intended and was busily sucking Liz's left nipple as her other hand caressed the right tit.

"Oh God, Kevin, fuck me. Please, Dear, fuck me?"

Lifting my face from her wet cunt, I slid my rock hard cock into her and began to pump slowly, feeling the walls of her cunt grab and hold my cock, impeding its movement. Elly left Liz's nipple and kissed me, enjoying the remains of her sister's pussy that lingered on my lips. As I stroked into her tight hole, Liz groaned with each thrust. Her hips were rocking up to meet me, and I felt her hands grope my ass and pull me deeper into her wet hot pussy. As I neared my own release, Elly left my lips and bent over to kiss Liz. Liz was pushing her hips up so hard into mine, that she almost lifted me off the bed. When her fingers found my asshole and plunged into me, I erupted and filled her pussy.

Exhausted, I pulled out and watched as drops of cum oozed from Liz's well fucked pussy. When Elly moved down to Liz's cunt to lick it clean, Liz closed her legs and said,

"Elly, I want to keep Kevin's seed, please leave it!"

"Sure, Sis, I guess it is time for that, isn't it?"

"Time for what?"

I was a bit confused by the conversation. Ely looked at me and said.

"Kevin, Liz is trying to conceive a child. You do want children, don't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Kevin, it's OK. I want Liz to be first."

"But what will we tell everyone about the father?"

Elly then explained that she and Liz had decided to tell everyone that Liz never intends to be married, but wanted children, so she was inseminated at a clinic. They both felt that in this way we could all have children and keep our lifestyle quiet. I wasn't so sure, but since I had nothing better to offer, I nodded. I think I realized at that moment that the two women in my life would never hear me tell them no. I was so happy to have not only Elly, but Liz too, that I put my life in their hands then and forever.

While Liz had pressed her legs closed, Elly had been stroking my cock and I was hard again.

"Now if you fuck Liz in the ass this time, Kevin, I can get a taste of you after!"

If I wasn't already hard, those words sure did the trick, and Liz rolling over and offering her backdoor to me settled the issue. Elly once again took hold of my hard cock and brought it to Liz's ass. She gently placed it against Liz's anus and then reached back behind me and pushed my ass, forcing my cock to wedge into Liz's back door.

Her ass grabbed my cock in much the same way her cunt had earlier, and I had to push hard to work my cock deep into her welcoming ass. As I slowly stroked into her, Elly maneuvered herself so that her cunt was at Liz's lips. As I fucked Liz's ass, Elly played with her own tits as Liz licked and sucked her pussy. The sight of these two women never failed to excite me, and I was trying hard to not cum too soon. I wanted Elly to cum on Liz's tongue as I filled her ass. Watching her writhe as Liz's gobbled up her juices, and seeing Elly's chest rise and fall faster, I knew she was close and as Elly closed her eyes and lifted her hips up to Liz I let loose and filled Liz's ass with my seed. Elly screamed as she came and grabbed Liz's head, pulling her into her own cunt as she exploded.

Once she had exhausted her own orgasm, Elly moved around behind Liz and used her hands to pull Liz's ass cheeks apart. I could see how her anus still gaped open from my pounding and a little white spot of cum had oozed out. Elly licked it up, then thrust her tongue into Liz's ass and scooped up a mouthful of cum and swallowed. Liz was very exhausted and just lay there as Elly worked her tongue on her ass, cleaning up my seed.

We decided that Liz should stay the night, and the three of us were able to sleep together in the privacy of our home again. The next morning, we would begin to work towards owning a house that would allow us to be together every night. I wrapped and arm around each of them, pulled them to me in a tight embrace, and fell asleep thinking only of the possibility that Liz would soon be pregnant, and wondering how that would further bind us together.

Over the next month, I worked hard to complete the transaction on the duplex. Money was not an issue, but going through all the paperwork, and securing the loan and insurance, took some time. When we were informed of the closing date, we celebrated the best way we knew how, in bed making love to each other. As the day neared, we decided it was time to share the news with Elly and Liz's parents.

After dinner at the in-laws' house, I stepped outside with dad to enjoy a cigar and a glass of brandy he'd handed me. Sitting on the back deck, I told him that Elly and I were closing on the house. He thought a duplex was a great investment and said we'd have to celebrate the event. Then he said.

"Kevin, having raised twins, I know how close they are and also how they enjoy playing tricks on people. Her mother and I never had any problem telling them apart, but friends and relatives had all fallen victim to their games. Have they found a way to play those games with you?"

I laughed and told him about the night I first met Liz. I told him I could tell right away that something was off. I admitted that when I was with Elly, I could almost feel her aura or something, and that it wasn't there when Liz had pretended to be Elly. I said I knew for sure when Liz kissed me, and called her on it. He laughed and congratulated me on my ability to see beneath the girls' skins and know their persons. Then he said,

"One of the things about twins is how close they are. I have noticed that Liz seems a bit off, now that her sister has a husband. I think if might be a good idea if you asked Liz to rent the other half of the house. The girls will need some degree of closeness or it will negatively affect your marriage. Someday, you will discover that Liz is almost living with you and it might be difficult for you and Elly to remain intimate. If Liz is your next door neighbor, she won't need to visit so often, and the girls will have the closeness they have always seemed to need."

I nodded and stayed quiet for some time. I was surprised at how he was leading me to what I was about to offer anyway. It would make it all real easy. I said,

"Perhaps if you would make that suggestion to both Elly and Liz, it might go over better. I think they both think they have to stay away from one another so you and mom don't get on them to leave the "married couple" alone!

"I think you're right, Kevin. Let me go in and see if mom and I can talk the girls into it."

I sighed when he left the deck, knowing that his idea would make the whole situation acceptable to everyone. I stood and listened to his conversation through the open door. I smiled to myself as Liz made some feeble objections at first, and at how Elly claimed to be concerned that I might not want that. As my father-in-law revealed our conversation, both girls relented and Liz said she'd consider it only if both Elly and I asked her together. I soon heard footsteps and resumed my seat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.