My Own Fucking Fault - Cover

My Own Fucking Fault

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack finds himself in a situation he has no control over

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The morning had started off typically enough. Darcy and I had driven over to her mother's place for a quick early breakfast. Maxine had called us earlier asking if she could drive Darcy to the floral shop as Chris had stated the need to use her car to run some much needed errands. Once again, it wasn't unusual that we did that and had readily agreed.

The one thing about Darcy's younger sister Chris that drove me absolutely nuts was the fact she dressed ... or rather undressed so provocatively around the house whenever she was there. This morning was no exception as Darcy and I walked in, the smell of fresh baked rolls, scrambled eggs, bacon and coffee waiting for us when we did. By now, the sight of Chris wandering about in little more than a white "wife-beater" tank top that looked painted on, and a pair of panties which most of the time barely even covered her ass was an almost normal occurrence to see her wearing first thing in the morning. And as usual, I always tried to avert my eyes and keep anyone from realizing I had ever checked her out. It was hard not to however, especially when her usually braless breasts with hard stiff nipples stood staring at me whenever I looked up. Just like they were now as Chris scooted back in her chair standing up.

"Refills?" She asked heading back towards the kitchen counter, her tight twin ass cheeks winking at me as she crossed the room.

"Yes, please," Maxine said holding up her cup as Chris made the rounds filling everyone's coffee. She filled mine as well, leaning slightly over my shoulder in order to do so. I felt the graze of her breast just barely caress my shoulder as she did. It's not the first time that had happened, and had been the topic of conversation in the past between Darcy and me. We both knew Chris enjoyed teasing me, though she appeared to do so innocently enough. Knowing full well it wasn't going anywhere, but she tended to make a habit out of doing that just for the hell of it.

"Why don't you just stick one in his mouth?" Darcy said dead-faced, not at all angry or upset with her sister, they had gotten well past that stage. Now it was more of a running joke between the two of them ... and me the joke, whenever Chris purposely did anything like this.

And as usual, Chris just laughed it off, retaking her seat moments later but I again noticed her nipples if anything where even more prominent and harder than they'd been a moment before.

"I don't know what all the fascination with breasts is anyway," she said forking a mouthful of eggs. "We all have them, not like he hasn't seen them before anyway ... you, mom and I are pretty much the same size, so like I said, seen one pair ... seen 'em all!"

Even Maxine laughed at that. "Maybe you two look similar now, Darcy's still young enough that I'm sure her boobs are still a bit perky, fuller ... but not mine. Especially at my age, gravity and all," she said looking down at herself. And of course when doing that, forcing my attention towards her. Maxine as usual sat in her robe, and as I had also learned a time or two, with very little on underneath it. Even as she sat there now, I could clearly see the hint of her cleavage peeking through the opening of her robe.

Now even my wife was getting into it, enjoying my sudden discomfort as the conversation got a bit more risqué, though I think she along with her sister where enjoying this at my expense.

"Let see mom," Darcy quipped surprising me, though I now had a pretty good reason as to why she might even suggest this. It certainly hadn't been planned, but Darcy had decided to use her sister's inadvertent teasing to her own purposes and advantage.

"What?"

"Oh come on ... not like Jack hasn't seen your tits before," Darcy joked. "I've seen him looking down the front of that robe you're wearing enough times, so not like he hasn't." Maxine looked towards me, my face beet red. I had of course, but up until now it hadn't become the topic of conversation it now was.

"He doesn't want to see these old boobs," she said looking at me, though her eyes were already hinting at the fact that I obviously had enjoyed seeing them ... even coming on them in fact, giving me a quick brief secretive wink when she did so.

All the chatter of course had been just that, no one had any intention of actually showing me their boobs, with the exception of Chris of course, who might just as well have. The tank top she had on molding her own large breasts quite revealingly, the curvature of each easily seen, not counting or including the dark coloration of her large nipples pressing against the front of it ... still hard and erect.

"Wow ... I need to get moving!" Chris suddenly exclaimed looking up at the clock. "I told Rachel I'd meet her by nine at the mall!" She exclaimed, and then hurriedly ran down the stairs to her room in order to dress.

"I probably should get dressed as well," Maxine announced likewise pushing away from the table, though addressing me when she did.

"Let me show you something in the sewing room that I've been thinking about adding," Maxine stated. "See what you think before I get dressed."

I nodded, standing as Darcy began clearing away the breakfast dishes intending to wash them while her mom dressed and while I followed her up the stairs to check out this new idea she had. "What do you want to add now? Or change?" I asked as we climbed the stairs up to the second floor, and then down the hall towards the sewing room, which was just across the hall from her room.

"Actually ... I don't want to change anything," she grinned mischievously. "But I did want to tell you what I was hoping you're planning on doing for me," she grinned.

By now, I had a pretty good idea what that was of course, and had been half expecting it.

"Remember what we talked about?"

I nodded my head yes. We now stood in the doorway of her sewing room, and as I turned to look at her, I noticed she had undone the sash on her bathrobe allowing it to fall completely open. Not unexpectedly, she was entirely naked beneath it. Contrary to popular belief and earlier discussion, Maxine's large full breasts were indeed still very beautiful. Maybe they didn't sit up off her ribcage as high as they once did, like Chris's most likely did ... but they were indeed damn fucking gorgeous. I felt my cock actually twitch in recognition of that, though I again also realized I shouldn't be standing here doing this either.

"I shouldn't be gone any longer than an hour. After I drop your wife off at the shop I'll head straight back here. What I want to see ... expect to see when I do, is you standing here just like you were yesterday. I want to walk in just like I did before, see you standing here ... naked, stroking yourself off. Oh yeah ... and with my panties. I've left some new ones for you to abuse yourself with," she chuckled hotly. "You'll know where they'll be."

She turned then heading into her room to dress, leaving me there with a partial erection already. I knew of course, I'd do exactly as she'd asked me to do, still trying to figure out how the hell I had gotten myself into this mess, but now actually starting to like the fact that I was. I mean after all, it wasn't all that bad now was it? Just jerking off for her while she watched? Wasn't that bad of a thing to do ... not that decadent, and besides ... in a way, I really did have my wife's permission to actually do that. Didn't I?"


I began work on the room though checking the time. When I was fairly sure that Maxine would be returning any moment now, I went back into her bathroom. Sure enough, she'd placed a new pair of panties for me right there on top. Red ones this time, a bit more silky feeling as I picked them out, already imagining what they actually might feel like as I stood there stroking my cock with them when she came in. I quickly left heading back into the sewing room, undressed and stood there waiting for the sound of her car to pull into the driveway. Sure enough, I did ... and then just as she'd asked, I proceeded to stand there slowly stroking my cock, amazed to find I was as aroused as I was. I lifted Maxine's panties up to my face, I could smell her ... smell her musky aroma, it was intoxicating, and immediately sent a nice pleasured jolt down to my cock.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

It was de'ja'vu. Only this time ... it wasn't Maxine's voice that I'd heard. It was Chris's!

I spun facing her, my hand still on my prick, though I managed to tear her mother's panties away from my face ... already too late of course as she stood there wide-eyed gawking at me with the most surprised look I'd ever seen. That look however soon turning into a more curious ... interesting one as she then turned her eyes down between my legs.

"Darcy wasn't kidding ... you really do have a gorgeous cock!" She stated.

"Listen Chris ... I can explain," I began already knowing I couldn't. How the hell could I reasonably explain to her what I was standing here doing ... but I had to try. But then I had heard her words, only then registering. "Is that all the three of you do? Sit around and discuss my cock?"

"Lately ... yes," she laughed still looking at it, though now she walked into the room closing the distance between us a bit uncomfortably. "Before now however, all I could do was wonder what it actually looked like, now I know!" She grinned her hand coming out before I could react, grabbing it.

"Shit! Fuck! Chris!" I said dancing away forcing her to release me. "What are you doing?"

"No ... the question remains, what are you doing?" I hadn't realized it, but as I attempted to move back and away from her, she'd managed in the mean time to grab her mother's panties out of my hand, now twirling them around on her finger in front of me. "With these?" She then added leering at me. "And how many times have you done this anyway?" She continued to press, though at the moment ... words failed me. "Ever ... jerked off with any of mine? Would I find any of my panties missing perhaps? Or at least all crusty, sticky with your semen?" She asked once again stepping closer towards me, now damn near having me cornered and unable to retreat against the windowsill. Which is about the time we both heard another car pulling up into the driveway.

"Fuck! Maxine!" I stammered out, just managing to grab the panties back and away from Chris as she turned towards the sound.

Rushing past Chris I sprinted across the hallway, once again heading into Maxine's bathroom where I immediately replaced her panties, and then back into the sewing room again, where Chris continued to stand there laughing at me.

"Oh this is too good!" She giggled.

"Please ... Chris, please, don't ... don't say anything, don't mention this ... please!" I begged as I hurriedly dressed again.

"Ok ... I won't, provided later on, you do something for me."

"What? Ok ... anything, whatever you want, just please ... please don't say anything about seeing me like this."

"Promise?"

I should have known better, but as I could now hear footsteps coming up the stairs, I didn't have time to think it through before agreeing to that.

"Ok, I promise!" Chris smiled.

"I'll collect later then," she added, and then turned just as Maxine entered the room. "Hi mom!"

I had bent over now kneeling on the floor smoothing out some more tape along the floorboards trying to act as though I'd been doing that the entire time. Only glancing over and up briefly towards Maxine as she gave me a curious inquiring look, though speaking to her daughter instead.

"Thought you were meeting Rachel at the mall."

"I was ... but then half way over there she called me, said she couldn't make it after all. Figured there was no sense going there all by myself, so I came home again. Anyway ... thought I'd come up and see if Jack needed a hand doing anything," she smiled demurely, and then turned to look at me with a lusty grin on her face. "Looks like he's about ready to start painting, figured I might as well help. I'll ah ... go put some painting clothes on and come back," she said slipping past her mother out the door and then headed downstairs again. Maxine and I stood listening to her leave before turning to me.

"Damn ... shitty timing huh?"

"You might could say that," I said without telling her why.


As it appeared we couldn't do much but paint the room now, Maxine too went into her room in order to change into something she could likewise paint in. Chris returned moments later, ready to "lend a hand" as she said, giggling softly as she reached down cupping my cock through my cut-off jeans.

"Jesus Chris ... your mom!" I whispered softly once again pulling away from her nervously glancing towards the door.

"This ... is going to be interesting," she said as she walked over and began putting on one of the new rollers I had purchased onto the handle she'd picked up. Interesting was right. She didn't look much different than she had this morning. She had chosen as painting attire, a pair of worn out cut off jeans that had more holes in them than material remaining. Most, if not all of her ass was sticking out the bottoms of them, if not through a fairly large hole on the left side of her ass. Even worse however, was the cut off tee she was now wearing as well, barely covering the bottom portion of her once again braless breasts, which she'd proven out to be as she leaned over when picking up the roller. Both breasts stood dangling there momentarily as she did that. "Well ... where would you like me to begin? Up here?" She asked reaching towards the ceiling, and of course while doing so ... both of her tits immediately popped out from beneath the tee she was wearing. Which was also of course when Maxine once again came walking in.

"Maybe you should do around the baseboards," Maxine suggested, though she at least didn't comment on her daughter's obviously exposed breasts. "Leave the ceiling for Jack to do ... he has longer arms than either you or I do," she stated.

The thing was ... Maxine was almost as bad as her daughter in her appearance. Not quite ... but all most! Maxine too had an old pair of shorts on, not nearly as short of course as her daughters were ... but she had also put on an old dress shirt, most likely one of Fred's. She'd tied the front of it in a knot just below her breasts, both of which were threatening to force the buttons to pop off, obviously braless as well as evidenced by the deeper than normal cleavage I was staring at.

Tearing my eyes away from her, and from Chris as well, I was determined to focus my attention on painting the room. If I didn't ... I'd soon be in obvious trouble and unable to hide it when I was. Little did I realize this was going to turn into a titty-teasing fest of unbelievable proportions!

As small as the room was, it soon grew to be uncomfortably hot, especially with the window open, as we needed to do that in order to air the room out some. That, or be overcome with the paint fumes. The problem was ... with three of us working together side by side, the heat of the day ... it grew uncomfortably warm, and before long, the three of us were actually sweating profusely.

I obviously had one distinct advantage. I could at least remove my shirt, which I now did, so I was at least a bit cooler than the two of them.

"Fuck this!" Chris said. "I'm taking mine off too! It's too damn hot in here!" And then just like that ... she did. Maxine looked as though she were about to say something, but Chris cut her off, perhaps making her rethink her concern. "Oh for hells sakes mom ... like we were talking about earlier, he's seen enough of both of us before now, what difference does it really make anyway? They're just boobs after all. And I sure as hell am not going to stand here and sweat to death when I can at least be a bit more comfortable!" To my surprise, Maxine laughed, and then began working on the small knot keeping the front of her shirt tied together.

"She's right ... what difference does it make anyway? We're all adults here ... and not like you haven't seen tits before ... so why not?"

Suddenly I was standing there looking at two naked pairs of breasts as the two of them began painting again. The problem for me was ... I was starting to get hard again, and had no way in hell of trying to hide the fact that I was. And worse ... as only moments later, wearing a tight pair of cut off jeans, I was far more than just a little uncomfortable because of it. It was downright ... painful! And ... to make matters even worse than they already were, it was clearly obvious as well, which Chris managed to dutifully point out.

"Jack's got a woody!" She snickered looking over towards me. "How the hell can you paint like that? Doesn't it hurt?"

Perhaps it was indeed the pained expression on my face that gave truth to that. It did ... almost more than I could actually bear in fact.

"Maybe ... you really should take care of that," Maxine said in a voice that sounded more far away, than she'd intended to voice. Almost breathless as she spoke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.