Helen - Space Slave
Chapter 20: Caught

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Caught - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Hugo came back during that night and went off to bed in his own room without waking Helen, who was sleeping in her own room, dreaming of Hugo's prick filling her so full that her skin was splitting apart down her sides.

Hugo was up very early and reviewed his messages, making a mental note that he needed to 'phone Andrew to make sure he was only joking with Helen when he appeared to accept that she was some sort of deputy for Hugo during their call. This thought was banished from his mind when he saw that there were tapes of the twenty-minute three way sex session in his sleepingroom.

Calling Dina in, he said to her, "I liked those tapes of yesterday morning. I'll keep them for later to remind me of Helen, when she has gone back to Karl. She is obviously not suitable for me; she seems to be unable to manage without a daily beating and a twice-daily dose of sex. Why did you think that you could have her to play with?"

"You said I could have her the other morning," Dina offered in her own defence.

"So, I did," said Hugo as he remembered, "I'm sorry. I hadn't thought you wanted it when you didn't take her then."

Dina shrugged and said tartly, "I suppose I was missing it too, with Jon away. Are you going to send me away to Karl as a punishment for my nymphomania?"

"Don't be silly, Dina, and send Jon in."

Jon came into the room and was about to start to explain about the sex, because Dina had told him what Hugo had said; Jon was, nevertheless, worried because Hugo had never given him permission to use Helen.

Hugo, however, was on the telephone and getting angrier by the second.

"He did what?" he yelled, "How many?"... "Well get them back."... "Four days' production lost?"... "I'll have his guts for garters!" He slammed the 'phone down, then grabbed it again and punched something that Jon couldn't see.

"Andrew, you idiot!" Hugo stormed, "Send those men back now this minute."... "Oh yes you can."... "I did no such thing."... "You know what I think of your crackpot schemes."... "Whose authority?"... "No! No!! No!"

SLAM went the 'phone again.

"Get that trollop down here now, Jon. She's been telling everybody what to do while I was away and now we are in big trouble."

Jon came into Helen's room and said, "I'm sorry, but he is absolutely boiling with rage at what you did. He wants you in the sittingroom; better get down there quickly and get it over with."

Shaking his head slowly, as if in unbelief, Jon went off into the kitchen, out of harm's way.

Helen didn't even think of the conversation with Andrew. She assumed that Hugo was angry about the threesome with Jon and Dina. Slowly she went downstairs trying to think how to placate Hugo, and how to get back in to his good books.

Hugo flew at Helen as she came into the study, hitting her with an open-handed blow across the side of her head which knocked her crashing in to the wall and then to the floor with stars in front of her eyes and her head spinning.

"What did you think you were doing?" he thundered at her, "Who gave you the idea that you could get away with it?"

He grabbed her roughly by one arm and dragged her up the stairs, not caring if her head hit the wall on the way and not giving her time to get to her feet. In his sleepingroom he shackled her to the bed, face down, by the ankles and wrists and started to slap her really hard with both hands, shouting about her insolence, stupidity and uselessness in an incomprehensible outpouring of rage.

Easing up for breath for a second or two he moved to a cupboard, took something out of it and returned to the bed.

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

Helen screamed in agony as he lashed at her with a whip in each hand. He really was...

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

Scream ... really was angry...

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

A part of Helen's mind let go and she lay in a level of total agony she couldn't have imagined before but seeing the whole thing as though from a vast distance.

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

Hiss hiss Craack! Craack!

...

It seemed to go on for ever and then, eventually, Helen heard voices in the room and someone was spreading cream on her back which was sore from her neck where a slightly wild blow had landed to her left heel where another one had. As Martha surveyed the damage Hugo had done in his rage she thought that there wasn't a single square inch on Helen's back from her shoulders to her knees that hadn't been hit.

Jon had called her and she had come over as fast as she could when Jon told her that he thought Hugo was going to flog Helen to death. What Martha couldn't understand was why. Helen had had a session with Dina (for God's sake a sixty year old woman) and Jon while Hugo was away, but this went far beyond discipline and far beyond any sexual jealousy, which wasn't one of Hugo's faults anyway; this was a blind frenzy.

Martha went down stairs leaving the semi-conscious Helen still manacled as Hugo had insisted, but covered in expensive skin repair cream that would get her over the worst in twenty-four hours.

Downstairs she tried to ask Hugo what had happened, but he just kept shaking his head and saying, "She's killed us all."

As far as she could tell from a disjointed account that was all Hugo could manage, Helen had given some orders by telephone in his absence which she claimed came from him and which meant that there would not be enough uranium mined in the next month to pay for the following month's food from Earth, and that she had ordered efforts to grow food to be increased, although there was no chance that it would make up for the lower quantities from Earth. Andrew had apparently been demoted from Head of Water Supplies and Irrigation to working in a deep uranium mine for his part in the madcap scheme and for believing her.

Hugo firmly intended to thrash her again, and soon. Nothing Martha said would dissuade him; when she pointed out that Helen's back was in such a state that more thrashing would only injure her without causing more pain, Hugo said he would thrash her tits and belly and thighs. He would also keep her aware of the pain by sexually stimulating her at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.