Helen - Space Slave - Cover

Helen - Space Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 19: All Alone

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: All Alone - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

About a fortnight after Helen arrived at Hugo's house, they were having their evening meal together with Dina and Jon when Hugo said, "Tomorrow Jon and I have to go to the Outpost Mine which is about nine hundred miles away. I'll be gone for at least three days, but Jon may be back sooner. Helen, it might be boring for you, but it can't be helped; you'll just have to make yourself at home here in my absence. Dina, while we are away, I don't want you playing any of your silly bossy tricks with Helen; she is to be treated as my woman from now on, understand?"

Dina's acceptance of this was rather grudging, but she had really no choice. She consoled herself with the thought that all the others had come and gone over the years; this one would be no different. But there was a nagging doubt; this one looked so like his Earth wife that anything might happen. After all Helen had only been on the planet six weeks and she was now Hugo's 'woman'; where would it end?

That night Hugo was especially kind and tender with Helen, even calling her his little love while they were enjoying a long slow fuck in what had become Helen's favourite way of taking him in her cunt, with her riding him. She could not help comparing this with Karl's place where she would have been thrashed to show her what to expect when he returned. But she was dismayed to find that she wasn't really happy contemplating a lifetime with this essentially gentle man; she knew in her heart of hearts that she could only really give herself to a man who would dominate her and tell her what to do every minute of the day. Karl was good at that, but he went too far with his punishments.

She rose and fell with a steady rhythm that would keep both of them on a knife edge for a while before one of them pushed a little harder and then they would come together in a wonderful, but essentially quiet orgasm, only to continue as though it hadn't happened. Meanwhile she remembered with pleasure and longing the night when Karl had spanked her and taken her arse for the first time; it had felt so good to be filled and mastered and ridden purely for Karl's pleasure and she wished he hadn't always been so much keener on the beatings than the fuckings. Then her thoughts moved to the night Hugo had first taken her arse and the overwhelming feeling of beautiful submissiveness when his great organ pierced and spread and split her. She had known then that this man could be her Master, but sometimes, as tonight, she feared that he was too gentle with her.


After two days and nights in the house with only Dina for company, and very bad company at that, disappearing for hours on end in the daytime and not there at all at night, Helen was feeling very frustrated. For the last six weeks she had been fucked almost every day, often twice or three times a day, and at Karl's she had been the centre of attention every day for punishment. Now she had had two days and nights with no sex and, she had to admit, she was missing the beatings as well.

Spotting Dina going into Hugo's sleepingroom, Helen hastened to follow.

"What do you want?" asked Dina with very bad grace.

"I want you to take off those overalls and let me inspect you," came the startling reply.

"Certainly not," said an indignant Dina, "I am not your serv..."

Helen interrupted, "Did Hugo say I was to be treated as his woman or didn't he?"

"Well, yes," admitted Dina, "but it don't mean you can beat me or anything."

"I don't want to do that," lied Helen, "Just take your overalls off; I'm curious to see your body."

"Why, if your ladyness don't mind me asking?" Dina replied insolently.

"I only saw a few minutes of the film of you in this bed, but it looked very interesting. It was a long time ago, I expect, and you'll not still have the firm body we saw in that."

Indignantly, Dina spluttered, "That was only six months ago, look, I'll show you."

Helen's ploy had worked and the old woman stripped to reveal that although her dark, sunburned face had the texture of a dried prune, her body was still firm with a smooth café-au-lait skin where it had not been exposed to the harsh Csadian sun. Her breasts sagged a little, but not as much as Helen expected. The nipples were very dark brown and stood out firmly proud of the surface of her breasts. Below she had a cunt which looked dry, but firm, surrounded by a strong growth of very dark hair, only a little of which was greying.

Standing there, the older woman said, "Look your fill, I've nothing to be ashamed of," and turned round to reveal lighter coloured, but still resilient arse cheeks.

Turning round again she advanced on Helen and said, "You're a very rude young girl to behave like this to an old woman. You deserve to be spanked to teach you some manners. Get those overalls off and lie on the bed, face down."

Helen realised that this was going to be fun! A session with Dina, like the one she had seen on the ThreeVee would be much better than moping around the house with nothing to do! Quickly she stripped and lay on the bed with two pillows under her hips to raise her bum in the air.

Taking the paddle from the drawer, Dina paused to contemplate the sight which awaited her. It was worth contemplating. The trim ankles and lovely calves and thighs, which were well spread apart, met in the most spankable arse Dina had seen for a long time. Between the thighs were two glistening coral lips which were already anticipating the pleasures to come, and the relaxed cheeks were open just far enough for her to see the pink rosebud entrance to the girl's arse, which had so recently been stretched. Her creamy skin had now recovered completely from the treatment Karl had given it and looked ready for more.

Advancing on the girl, Dina said, "Ready? Well it doesn't matter, you are getting six now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.