Helen - Space Slave - Cover

Helen - Space Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 18: Home Life

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Home Life - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Hugo called for Helen to go to his sleepingroom after the evening meal that night. When she went in he was sitting on the bed and she stood just inside the door, dressed in her overalls, and waited for Hugo to make the first move. He treated her to a lecture about knowing her place, and not interrupting him when he was working, and not being rude to Dina, and all the other monotonous faults he thought she had. Her attention wandered and she stopped listening after a while. People always felt they had to lecture you about your behaviour; well she was a woman now, with lots of sexual experience and she would behave as she wanted.

Then she realised that Hugo had stopped speaking and was looking at her as though she should say something.

"What did I just say?" he asked.

"Sorry, I wasn't listening," she replied naively.

"Then I'd better persuade you to pay some attention to me," he responded, "Come here and sit beside me." He patted the bed and she went over and sat beside him.

"Do you recognise this?" he asked, holding up a neural whip like the one Kate had.

"Yes," said Helen very quietly, "Kate had one at the auction."

"Just so, now when I touch it to your skin like this."

He reached towards her hand and she snatched it away and ran to the door.

"Come back and sit down," he said with real venom in his voice.

Helen obeyed very slowly and when she was sitting next to him he said, "As I was saying, when I touch this to your skin like this," Helen flinched and shuddered violently as the tip touched her hand, "you feel nothing because it is switched off. I don't want to switch it on, but it does seem that even Karl's beatings have done nothing to teach you your place. Well, I will make you realise who and what you are, and more importantly who you are not, even if it kills you."

He put the little wand on the side cupboard and turned back to Helen.

"We'll start now, and you will start naked," he said in a very firm voice.

Helen stared at him; this wasn't the kind and gentle man she had seen before.

"Oh dear," said Hugo, "I thought a simple order would be obeyed," and he reached for the neural whip.

"No. No! I'll do it. I'll do it," babbled Helen, tearing at her overalls in an attempt to get them off more quickly.

When she had finally removed them and stood before him naked, he walked slowly round her like an army officer inspecting a new recruit.

"You really are very pretty," he said, "It's a pity your brain isn't as high quality as your arse."

He sat down on the bed again, and continued, "Lie on the floor. Crawl over here and lick my shoes until they shine."

Helen did as she was told and surprised herself by becoming very excited as she licked his shoes. Why this humiliating exercise which had nothing remotely to do with sex should make her cunt moisten and then become really very wet, she couldn't understand.

"Stand up and turn with your back to me," came the next order, followed by, "Feet apart and touch your toes. Now move closer to me."

Helen shuffled backwards as best she could, realising that this brought her most secret parts very close to his face. She stopped when she could feel his breath on the moist edges of her cunt lips.

"Hmmm. Shall I fuck this cunt, which seems eager for me? Or shall I plunder this lovely tight arse? Or shall I push the neural whip into one of her holes and then switch it on?"

Hearing this Helen could not keep still any longer, but ran over to the door again, only to find that it would not open for her.

"Come ... back ... here!" ordered Hugo slowly and distinctly, "Resume your position until I say you can move. Now!"

Again slowly and reluctantly Helen did as she was told.

"Stand up," said Hugo, and slipped a blindfold on to her head so that she could no longer see what he was doing.

"Down again."

As she bent to touch her toes, she heard Hugo go over to the cupboard, pick up something and return to the side of the bed. She could hardly stand for the fear which was making her knees wobble. She was sure he would zap her with the neural whip.

Hiss. Crack!

It was almost a pleasant feeling to be lashed with an ordinary whip, after fearing something much worse. Then she heard Hugo moving away.

Crack!

Uncontrollable screams of agony came from Helen as Hugo flicked the end of the whip with devastating precision straight into her cunt and the tip caught her love bud. This was a level of pain even Karl had not achieved and Helen, as she calmed a little, thought how crude Karl seemed compared with Hugo, who was elegant and refined even when he was torturing her.

Realising what would be expected, Helen pulled herself together and went back to her position, double over with her legs wide showing Hugo every inner secret part of herself to its fullest extent. But apparently one stroke on her cunt was considered enough.

"Turn and lean your head on the bed," demanded Hugo, "Then spread your arse wider open with your hands. I want a better view."

Helen did as she was told, but with a terrible dread that the next crack of his whip would sear the delicate rosebud entrance to her arse, just as the last had agonised her love bud. He came closer and pushed his finger firmly into her arse, moved it around a little and took it out again.

"Nicely greased," he commented, putting his hand on to her face, "now lick that finger clean."

Amazed at her own reaction, Helen meekly did as he said and felt again a twinge of excitement at this further humiliation.

Moving behind her, Hugo positioned his monster prick at the rear entrance and then slid it up and down between her arsehole and her cunt, pushing slightly at each entrance, but always moving away again. Helen began to wish he would hurry up and decide, because she needed to be filled somewhere, and probably to have a NOI in the unused hole at the same time.

She felt and heard him move away slightly, then there were a few seconds of rhythmic grunting and a jet of come spread itself all over her back and arse. Hugo had wanked on her! She was mortified that her body hadn't been good enough for him. He only wanted her as a mat to keep his come off the bed when he wanked.

"Back to your own room now," he said, "and I won't need you in the morning, so I'll see you at breakfast, naked. You wear no more clothes until I say you may."

"But what about... ?" she started to protest.

"Jon has fucked you and Dina has seen you naked and was offered the use of you this afternoon, so that's not a problem. If anyone else comes to visit me, I don't mind them seeing you. You obviously don't mind being seen naked, being watched sixty-nining with a girl in front of an audience, and then being lent to one of the audience for a quick fuck. Or have you forgotten how we met?"

As she walked unhappily back to her own room, Helen pondered on how Hugo had known about Jon, and on how unsuccessful she had been at controlling him, again. 'I'll wear clothes all the time until he asks me to take them off, and asks nicely at that, ' she remembered thinking. Now she was naked and to stay that way, for fear of punishment.


"You can help me in the kitchen, child," said Dina in a kind voice after a quiet breakfast during which all Helen's attempts at conversation had been rebuffed by Hugo.

While they did the dishes and started to prepare the midday meal, Dina said to Helen, "He's not really cruel, you know. He's afraid of you."

"Afraid of me?" Helen was amazed, "I suppose that's why he threatened me with a neural whip and made me lick his shoes, and hit my ... private parts with a whip, then wanked all over me, threw me out of his sleepingroom, and told me to go naked all the time? That's because he's afraid of me, is it?"

"Yes, and because he's afraid, he let Jon have you and offered you to me, but it isn't fear like you fear him or Karl. I don't suppose there is a living creature in the whole galaxy that he is afraid of in that sense. You threaten him in quite a different way. He's afraid that you remind him of his Earth wife so much that he will fall in love with you. That would devastate him, because he is so used to being alone here. He has had quite a few girls here, but if he gets fond of one, out she goes. You know that any woman on Csadia would jump at the chance of living here? Plenty have tried, but he is too strong to let them get close. Your looks are the weapon he fears. They got you here in the first place. He doesn't usually like young women; he prefers older and very experienced women who know all the tricks and do not need to be taught."

"What do you mean, 'let Jon have me'?" demanded Helen.

"Do you think Jon would have touched you without Hugo's permission? That's what I mean; an experienced woman would have known at once that it was a set up, even if she couldn't work out the reason. Now we've finished here. Go and grease that arse of yours, but good. I bet you anything you like, he'll decide on a siesta today."

In her room, Helen had much to think about as she took Dina's advice and put a liberal amount of grease in her arsehole, as though the NOI was going back in.

The midday meal was another quiet meal, though Hugo was not so gruff as at breakfast, but Helen didn't try to make conversation. As he finished Hugo leant back and yawned. "Not much to do this afternoon," he said, "I'm for a siesta. Would you care to join me Helen?"

Helen made a quick decision; submissiveness was to be today's ploy. Lowering her eyes, she said, "If the Master wishes me to."

Hugo nodded and went upstairs, not looking to see if she was following. In his sleepingroom he took off his overalls and lay on the bed. Helen knelt beside the bed and reached over to play with his prick, which was totally 'asleep' when she started. Under her careful manipulations it rose to something close to its full height and when Hugo tapped her lips with his finger she moved half on to the bed and took it lovingly in her mouth. Licking and sucking and kissing, she felt it grow and grow until it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She loved it so, and kissed it passionately.

Hugo reached down and lifted her in the air as though she weighed nothing and dropped her down with deadly accuracy so that it shot straight in to her already greased arsehole. It felt immense and the sensations as he moved her up and down on his impaling organ were exquisite. The build-up was very quick and he didn't need to touch her anywhere else to make her come in glorious continuous waves completely synchronised with his thrusts. Finally she felt his prick grow even larger, shudder twice and release its fountain of hot foaming sperm inside her bowels, subsiding almost at once.

Afterwards they lay side by side and Helen felt content to be with this giant of a man who used and abused her to his heart's content, but helped her by making all the decisions; it was lovely to feel that she had a Master. She resolved to allay his fears and at the same time get closer to him; she thought now that playing hard to get wasn't the answer.

'If he thinks I'm a child I'll be the loving daughter, with sex thrown in as a bonus, ' she decided.

"Hugo?" she asked quietly.

"That is my name," he replied whimsically. He too was basking in the afterglow of a very pleasant session and was feeling very affable.

"Whose is the 3D beside the bed here," she asked, as innocently as she could.

Suddenly Hugo was wide awake, his good mood destroyed.

"Get out, before I do something we'll both regret," he snarled, throwing her bodily off the bed and towards the door.

As she went disconsolately back to her room, she thought what a fool she had been. She would never try that tactic again. What to do now was the question; well, she would ask Dina's advice. Showering quickly, to wash all traces of dried come and sweat off her body, she was pleased to notice that there wasn't any blood this time. She had taken all of Hugo's huge prick right up her arse without a problem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.