Helen - Space Slave
Chapter 13: Available

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Available - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The aircar landed, but in the dark she couldn't see much of the surroundings. Hugo's house seemed to be quite small and set in a small valley between some low hills. As usual on Csadia, nothing grew, and apart from the breeze, there was no sound. Hugo ushered Helen into the house and she realised that it, too, was very still, as though there was nobody in the building but them.

When she remarked on this he replied, "No, we are quite alone here. I only have two staff, Dina who keeps house, and Jon who is my assistant. They live together about a quarter of a mile away down the valley. That way they don't disturb me, nor I they, when I want to work all night."

'Housekeeper?' thought Helen, 'Sex slave more like, on this planet, ' but she wisely didn't say anything.

Leading her by the hand, Hugo took her up to the sleepingroom. It was larger than Karl's and so was the bed, but Hugo's enormous size meant that he needed a larger bed, Helen reasoned. A chair, two cupboards and a chest of drawers completed the furnishings. On the chest of drawers was a 3D of a young woman with hair the same colour as Helen's. Above the bed, mounted in the ceiling was a ThreeVee so that whoever was lying in bed could watch it. As usual for Csadia, all the furniture was old and worn.

Hugo took an obvious pleasure in undressing her slowly with many little touches and kisses. He was obviously enjoying her availability and willingness and eventually he laid her gently down on the bed. Quickly removing his overalls he lay beside her and turned the light off, which made Helen even more nervous. Although Hugo had already fucked her only a couple of hours ago and she had played with his prick in the aircar, she still felt as though this was their first meeting and was nervous about how she should behave, and what he might demand. Stroking her flank idly with one hand, Hugo realised that she was trembling. He leaned over and kissed her gently on the mouth, and she immediately open hers and pushed her tongue forwards.

Hugo broke the kiss off and said, "There is no need to be frightened, I won't eat you for breakfast, and I won't hurt you badly just for fun, and I won't beat you unless you deserve it." This didn't help as Karl had always been able to invent a reason for beating or whipping her whenever he wanted to.

"What I want... " said Hugo. 'Here it comes, ' thought Helen. " ... is for you to trust me and let me look after you for a while. If you trust me I can take my pleasures without the need for you to be continuously punished."

"That would be nice, not to be punished all the time," said Helen wistfully, "although spanking, especially, can be fun and does excite me."

"Spanking for fun is not a punishment," observed Hugo, "It's just a part of sleepingroom play."

"Then you can have me for all your pleasures," Helen said, and forced herself to add by way of amplification, "I have three ... ways of being ... fucked and they are ... all yours to ... use as you wish." She was determined to make it clear to him that she would be everything he had ever desired, even if it meant using nasty, crude words and doing things her mother would certainly consider nasty, dirty or both.

"Oh, I had assumed that," said Hugo, "Your being here sort of implies that, doesn't it? It's the other things I like, besides fucking, that might upset you."

"What are they?" asked Helen, straining her innocent imagination to the limit but not being able to imagine anything she hadn't already done.

"Oh, I'm very partial to a woman rimming me," came the reply.

"I'll do that, if you'll tell me what it is. I may not be good at it at first but I can learn. Everybody has to learn everything sometime, don't they?" Helen replied brightly, though inwardly she was still nervous at the thought that she had just promised to do something she had never heard of, and hadn't the first idea about.

"Rimming is essentially washing out my arsehole with your tongue," Hugo replied, and waited to see what her reaction would be, pretty well certain by this time that she was telling the truth when she said she didn't know what it was.

He was amused when she drew in a quick gasp and then braced herself and said, "If that's what you really want, I'll do it, but I don't think anyone really does that, do they?"

Helen's mind was thrust into further turmoil when he continued, "Oh yes they do, and eat people's shit and drink their piss, and let people piss and shit on them. Some people can only come by doing things like that! Others can only come by having it done to them."

Helen was absolutely certain he was only saying that to test her and that nobody could possibly want to do any of those things or want be on the receiving end, so she replied as calmly as she could, "I said I would let you have me, and use me as you wish."

Hugo's response was even more worrying, "You say that as though you had a choice?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.