Helen - Space Slave - Cover

Helen - Space Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 12: Hope

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Hope - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

As he got up off the bed Hugo noticed that although his prick had shrivelled out of her some minutes before, Helen was still twitching and mewling in the afterglow of her orgasm.

'Yes, ' he thought, 'she does have the same looks as my wife had when I first married her back on Earth; felt like my new bride as well. It's time I had a live-in again for a few weeks, and with this one I could wallow in nostalgia. If I hint at promotion to Karl, he'll let me borrow her for a while and I can discover if the innocence Kate was talking about is real. Karl's had her for three weeks now so he can't have taught her much, except how to scream when he hits her.'

Gently he turned the still half unconscious girl over and examined the weals on her back, bum and thighs critically. 'That man doesn't know when to stop, ' he thought.

Straightening up he strode out of the room and into Karl's sittingroom before Jason was dressed. "Karl, my friend," he said, noting Karl's fawning smile as he said 'friend', "can I borrow that little red-head for the night? I could use another good fuck in the morning and it's a holiday because of the space ship coming in, as you know. I sometimes wonder if I'm slipping, letting you rising young stars collar all the best new girls." Karl loved the 'rising young stars' bit and quite forgot that he was ten years older than Hugo.

"Of course," said Karl, eagerly, "Take her for as long as you like. I would like her back sometime, though. She takes a whipping like nobody I've had for quite a while."

"That's settled, then," said Hugo, concealing his distaste for a man who preferred whipping to fucking.

Jason came into the sittingroom as Hugo turned and went back to the canteen where Helen was just trying to stand up and dress herself in one of her outfits from earlier.

"Good, you're awake again," said Hugo, "Leave those things there and go and put your overalls on; you're coming to my house for a visit."

Helen was suddenly wide awake at those words. This was her chance; if she could persuade Hugo to keep her as his woman she had got it made. She ran from the room to dress before he could change his mind.

Finding herself alone with Hugo, Paula said, archly, "Have you come to have me for seconds, Hugo? You remember how much I love your huge prick, I hope." With that she dropped to her knees and started to open the flies on his trousers.

"Forget it, Penny," said Hugo, deliberately getting her name wrong, "I expect you've got Jason for the rest of the night and a communal whipping in the morning. Jason's like Karl, he enjoys whipping better than fucking."

Paula pulled a face then immediately put a sweet smile on her face and swept past Hugo to the door saying, "There you are Jason, darling. That was lovely, much better than Karl; I think he's getting past it," to Jason as he came into the room. Hugo left, thinking that Paula was a quick mover when she wanted the best available man, and equally quick to switch targets to one that was available when it was clear that she hadn't got her first choice man.

At the bottom of the stairs waited Helen, looking nervous and timid, as well she might. While putting on her overalls upstairs she had realised that she was taking another giant leap in the dark going with a man she had met only tonight, and then only by being lent to him as a sort of complimentary house fuck at that, to a house she knew not where, to a household of which she knew nothing; and the man was effectively the dictator of this planet and his word was the law. Although she was becoming increasingly fed up with being beaten every day, sometimes twice, usually for no good reason, she did accept that she might be moving to something unimaginably worse. She no longer thought that there was nothing she hadn't tried even if she couldn't imagine what it was.

As they left, Karl said to her, "See you tomorrow, Helen," but she could hear the doubt in his voice which did not square with the obviously pleased expression on his face.

Walking out to the aircar, Helen realised that his prick wasn't the only thing about Hugo that was outsize. He head and shoulders taller than her, and heavily built, perhaps 20 stone (280 lbs.). His stride was so long that she had to run to keep up and she was a tall girl.

Hugo's first words in the aircar confirmed that Karl was right to be doubtful about he returning on the morrow. "Will you be sorry if you don't see him tomorrow?" he asked. Helen didn't know what to say, but even a few weeks of living with Karl's temper had taught her that silence was usually less liable to upset a man than words, so she only shrugged.

Then Hugo surprised her. After lifting off from the mine he set the aircar on autopilot and started to undress. Helen reluctantly started to undo her overalls but her put out a hand and stopped her. "It's alright, I'm not about to use you in an aircar. I hate that suit, but people expect me to wear it as the planet boss so I have to, but at home I am usually in overalls and I am just changing back into them."

At this smallest of kindnesses, Helen burst out crying. Hugo let her cry while he finished changing and then took her on his knee paternally, laid her head on his shoulder and said, "So. Tell me all about it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.