Helen - Space Slave
Chapter 8: Frustration

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Frustration - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Waiting quietly in Karl's room after her shower, Helen had undressed and was lying on the bed reflecting on what had happened to her in the last few days. She still didn't think of the six-month gap in her life as real. Every time she thought she was beginning to understand what was happening and believed that she had had every experience there was, it seemed that something new happened, or was done to her, most of which she enjoyed but some of which was very painful. Was Karl going to use his new whip on her tonight? If so, why try it on Paula first? Was that just to show Frank that Karl was still the boss?

When Karl came in, he had to admit to himself that the picture created by Helen lying on his bed naked, vulnerable and asleep was very tempting. He had been at least an hour watching Frank and Paula fucking and sucking and generally doing whatever he told them. Not only did he enjoy watching other people have sex, it had been important to him to exert his authority over them, as he was afraid that Frank might think that Karl was showing a weakness by giving Paula to him instead of selling her or sending her to the dormitories. Really she was still Karl's and all 'giving' her to Frank meant was that Frank was now allowed to fuck the latest cast-off as well as using her mouth and tits.

Moving quickly, Karl had handcuffed both Helen's wrists to the head of the bed before she was awake enough to realise what was happening. Seeing Karl had finally come to join her, she lay quietly and let him fasten her ankles also. The only thing that worried her was that she was lying on her back, was Karl going to whip her belly and breasts, as he had whipped Paula's breasts? If he only whipped her thighs she wouldn't mind, but she was afraid that the softer skin between her cunt and her shoulders would be seriously damaged if he used that whip on her. She doubted if Paula's tits would ever lose the mark he had given her tonight.

Karl then took his clothes off and was doing something on the bedside table where she couldn't see. When he turned round he said, "Helen, I'm going to blindfold you now so that your appreciation of what is happening will be both enhanced and more frightened. Because you can't see what's coming, you won't be shying away from it, and because you aren't prepared for it you will feel it all the more."

"Are you going to hurt me a lot?" Helen asked, very quietly as Karl fitted a mask like one they gave you on long journeys to help you sleep over her eyes and adjusted it to be sure she couldn't see anything. Then he moved away without replying and Helen could hear him making some sort of preparations, but without being able to see, she couldn't work out what he was doing.

Feeling the touch of his hand on her breasts she jumped, and realised that he was right, surprise touches did seem much more intense somehow. Helen thought that he was wrong about not being prepared for her whipping; she would hear just as much of the swish as if she were face down for an ordinary session.

'Dear God, ' Helen thought, 'What kind of creature am I now, that I should think of a thrashing with a metal whip as an "ordinary session" if it's only on my bum?'

Just then, while Karl was tantalising one nipple in a very pleasant fashion, without warning his other hand smacked hard into the side of the other breast making her scream. 'Yes, ' she thought, 'it certainly enhances the fear, ' and she realised that the strange tremor of excited anticipation in her cunt as she felt the pain was also correspondingly greater.

Karl started to slap her breasts methodically on the outer curve on both sides of her body in turn and Helen felt her cunt squirming for the fucking that she was sure would come next, after Karl had had his fun. Suddenly, he moved away and was obviously preparing some new 'treat' for her. Yes, the anticipation was much greater when you were blindfolded, and Helen could feel her love juices trickling out of he cunt in anticipation.

'Ah, here it comes, a nice fuck, ' she thought as she felt something firm and warm nosing its way into her 'private forest'. A part of her mind was still horrified that she wanted sex, but she firmly dismissed such thoughts and concentrated on the sensations in her cunt. Karl's prick seemed larger and harder than usual to her, but then she guessed that it wasn't Karl; he had sneaked somebody else into the room. She felt interested but disappointed that he was willing to lend her to someone else so soon. Then she realised that there didn't seem to be the weight of a body on the bed anywhere, and wasn't that Karl's tongue touching her love bud? The thing inside her cunt was filling her much fuller than any man ever had, and she remembered the huge prick that the prisoner had displayed to persuade Martha to buy him; remembering she sighed a little, then was galvanised into thrashing about as whatever it was in her cunt suddenly started to buzz and vibrate fiercely, sending little frissons of pleasure in all directions round her body. She felt her nipples rise so far that she thought they would burst.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.