World Leaders Become Hookers - Cover

World Leaders Become Hookers

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After the world gets bombarded by the comet in Apophis in 2035, the heads of states of vast European countries (all young female Blondes) are now permanently stranded in Venezuela, being there for a summit, hence at the mercy of their Venezuelan counterpart (angry Brunette) whom they had belittled and criticized far too often in the past. Now they pay the ultimate price.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Prostitution  

The Day of the Meteor

(The Meteor here is the one nicknamed by scientists Apophis, which is supposed to hit our planet by 2035).

The Story:

THE YEAR 2035

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA

RESIDENCE OF THE ARGENTINEAN PRESIDENT

President Fillipa Fergana was sat down inside the Argentinean equivalent of the oval office. She was a beautiful woman in her early 40s; long dark hair, dark eyes, tanned, stood at 5'8, slender, intelligent, claiming ancestry to really be more Spanish than Italian (as many Argentineans are descended from Italian immigrants to Spanish-ruled Latin America), politically leaning towards the right when the rest of Latin America had shifted towards the left a long time ago, single with her two grown daughters as her husband died and most of all hated all those Western leaders who forever lectured on her Human Rights record.

The last time Argentina had a dictator was Juan Peron and he was a man. Filippna was one of the first female leaders in Latin American history to be right-wing and talk like a man.

Right now the world was in the middle of some economic and political turmoil. A massive race riot was taking place everywhere in the Southern portion of the United States between angry white Anglos and angry legal and illegal Latinos. If it got any worse the United States would find itself in its Second Civil War.

In Russia, a civil war was already being fought. The Russian government (which was currently right wing and ruled by the new party Nashi) had locked up millions of Russians of non-Slavic descent, mostly foreigners, black haired Caucasians, people from Central Asia and many Islamic minorities. Muslim extremists in the south clashed with Russian soldiers and the people who worked in the oil and gas rigs Siberia threatened to secede from Moscow, under the leadership of a general who was fed up of all the money going to the pockets to the people in the Kremlin.

In both China and India there were civil wars going on and in the cases of both countries it was their Southern halves trying to secede from the North, as both Southern India and Southern China fell exploited by both the Caste System and by cheap labor financial exploitation.

"The world superpowers are going down and so are their future rivals," she told herself in Spanish, after having thought about it.

Problems were not restricted to the world superpowers (America, Russia, China and India). Israel was at war with Hezbollah again, as it was further supported by Iran, Syria and Turkey. British troops were still stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan as Al Qaeda and the Taliban had managed to take over vast parts of the country once more.

This was why later in the afternoon she was going to have a meeting with other world leaders. These other world leaders were afraid that what was happening around the world would cause global turmoil.

As for the world leaders whom she was going to meet were the same ones who were forever lecturing her on Human Right abuses and even bad mouthed her oldest daughter Marina, who was accused of running a brothel in Buenos Aires, forcing the wives and daughters of the political opposition to work as prostitutes servicing men day and night.

Marina resembled her mother, was 16 years of age and an inch taller than her mother.

Now these were the same women who were going to come to her for political help, as they needed a strong Argentina on their side when they want to remake the world in their own image after the other big 4 plus Britain go down.

As President Fergana was reading through her paper work. She had reformed Argentina's economy and had improved it dramatically. It came at the expense of Human Rights. Many political dissidents and left leaning people had been locked up and even killed.

"Even when England ruled three quarters of the world we were the richest country on Earth. Richer even than the United States," President Fergana told herself in Spanish.

Deep down she believed herself to be descended from the Spanish Inquisition and even a firm believer in Spanish superiority over other Europeans, as it was the Spanish who first started conquering the rest of the world, from the Islamic countries to the Americas to the Philippines and Japan, back in the 15th Century. Back then it was the world superpower, conquering countries in the name of the Pope as well as spreading Roman Catholicism at sword point wherever they went and of course brought the Spanish language to their colonies.

There was a knock on her office door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in," she called out in Spanish.

The office door opened. It was her Personal Secretary, an attractive tanned thin Argentinean girl in her early 20s. Her name was Silvia. She was an inch taller than President Fergana with black hair cropped up and green eyes to go with her tanned complexion which was far darker than most Argentinean, making some people think she had some Greek ancestry.

"Just to remind you Madam President that you have a meeting with the European Heads of State in an hour right here in your Residence," Silvia told her.

"Thank you. I want you to knock on my door again in 55 minutes to tell me when they are about to arrive," President Fergana smiled at her.

"Yes Madam President," Silvia bowed, closing the office door behind her.

They are all bitches, she thought.

She lived in a strange new world. Like herself many of these European Heads of state were all women and Europe was not even the first to have women Presidents. There was Benazzir Bhutto and she was the President of Pakistan, an Islamic country. As for Europe it started first with Margaret Thatcher in Great Britain and later on Germany had Angela Merkel.

All these European Heads of States were flying over to Buenos Aires on their private jets. They were going to land on the airport and meet government escorts, ready to pick them all up.

55 minutes later her Secretary knocked on her office door again and President Fergana then got up, getting ready to welcome her counterparts to her country.

President Fergana stood outside her residence with some of her staff. She saw three limousines already arriving by her driveway.

"Here are the first three," she said.

She was going to communicate with them but not in her native Spanish. She was going to speak English with them.

Cursed language. When the Anglo Saxons are gone, their language would die out like Latin, she bitterly thought to herself.

People around the world spoke English because of the British Empire and its successor the American Superpower. It was the International language only because it was the language of business and money and trading.

The first head of State to come and greet President Fergana was the Belgian Prime Minister. The second was the German Chancellor. The third was the French President. Fergana made sure that her staff took care of all 3 heads and took them to the large hallway where there were tables full of food for them to digest and some punch drinks.

When all 3 Heads of State disappeared from her eye view, she commented something to herself in her mind. All three Heads were attractive pale slender Blue-eyed Blondes in their early 30s and stood at least 5'10.

More Heads of State came to greet Fergana: the Swedish Prime Minister, the Danish Prime Minister, the Dutch Prime Minster, the Czech Prime Minister, the Slovak Prime Minister, the Slovenian Prime Minister, the Austrian Chancellor, the Swiss Head of State, the Hungarian Prime Minister, the Polish Prime Minister, the Lithuanian Prime Minister, the Finnish Prime Minister, the Estonian Prime Minister, the Latvian Prime Minister and lastly the Spanish Prime Minister.

Except for the Spanish Prime Minister the rest were all attractive 5'10 pale blue eyed leftist Blondes. All of them were females. They were the ones who blasted her out in their own national media, calling her a dictator and a Human Rights violator.

When all these Heads of State were escorted into her Residence, she then met the Ukrainian President and yes, she too was another 5'10 slender attractive young Blonde in her early 30s and still looked young.

The last Head of State was the Russian President who looked no different from all her other counterparts except for the one from Spain. The Russian President wanted to have an alliance with her because of oil, in case Russia loses Siberia altogether. There was also the danger for Europe and Russia that with Islamic Extremists successfully taking over the entire Middle Eastern and Central Asian regions they would lose all access to oil and gas in those parts of the world, unless of course they chose to convert to Islam and implement Sharia Law in their own lands.

Of course with America and China in turmoil and what went on in the Middle East, the European Heads of States needed Argentina not only because of wealth and political allegiance but also because of oil and gas in the Falklands and also the newly discovered oil & gas taps within Argentina.

Also that it was not all the Heads of States from Europe coming to greet her. She sure as hell didn't see the Heads of State from Bulgaria, Romania, Portugal or Italy or even Britain as these countries had bad ties with Argentina at the moment.

As for the United States and Canada they were too focused on what went on in the Southern border with Mexico that everything else seemed unimportant. This was the second time in history that the USA isolated itself from the rest of the world but probably not going to be long as between the first two world wars (1914-1918 and 1939-1945).

When everyone was inside, they were all having Argentinean tea and South American Brazilian style coffee and gobbling up some Argentinean dishes. Despite the fact that she hated all these 'bitches, ' she still entertained them as no politician could afford not to and if she didn't, then she would be a bad host and further ruin her image abroad.

Another hour later they all went inside President Fergana's staff meeting room, discussing politics and economics as usual.

Fucking Blonde haired blue eyed bitches, she thought.

They wanted everything their way and hated the fact that Argentina was not a socialist welfare state like Europe and not as socialist as the rest of South America.

Your nations conquered other nations from the 15th to the 19th Century and took over their natural resources, exploited them and support totalitarian governments for your own interests, Fergana thought.

Despite the fact that Argentineans saw themselves not as native Latin Americans but as European foreigners occupying an area of South America, Fergana gave no credit to these European leaders. She believed that these Europeans saw themselves superior to the rest of the world and even superior to their distant cousins on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

There was then a knock on the door. Fergana's Secretary just came in, hurried herself over to Fergana and whispered something to her ear.

"My fellow Heads of States may I have all your attention please," President Fergana announced to all those Heads of States who had just now been busy squabbling with one another.

Her secretary then walked over to a spot in that very large meeting room and she opened 2 cabinet doors, revealing a large flat screen TV and she switched it on. She had her secretary tune the channel to CNN, the largest international news in the world.

The anchorman was Anderson Cooper in his CNN show AC360. Behind him was a live screen showing a meteor (as it was the year 2035 this is not the original Anderson Cooper but an AI computer hologram modelled after him).

" ... ladies and gentlemen we have some terrible news. The shuttles that had been dispersed out to sabotage the meteor heading straight for Earth had been unsuccessful. Now the US and the Russian army are planning to destroy it with nuclear warheads. If not, the meteor could reach the Earth just within the hour and even destroy all life on Earth..." Anderson Cooper announced.

"Oh my God with all this talk about civil wars and the Middle East completely falling to Islamic extremists and Britain fighting a losing war against The Mahdi from Iran, we've completely forgotten about this meteor," the French President cried to her other counterparts.

"Because you all thought that NASA and SPUTNIK would do their jobs well, failing to take into consideration that when the shuttles fail, that my country and the United States would still have to blast the damn rock out of existence," the Russian President

It was also true that beyond the year 2010 most world leaders had gotten dumber and dumber, just like the Emperors of Rome in that empire's last years. One generation after another was always even dumber than the last one.

Even when we meet our doom we still fight amongst ourselves, Fergana bitterly thought.

She gave humans no credit for anything but to the elite who ran nations and empires who thought things through for the masses they ruled over. As for her counterparts she didn't see them as the real leader and politician that she was. They were egocentrics who only became Heads of State merely to make names for themselves and resorted to using their good looks, the media and perhaps bribed certain corporations to back them up (possibly with sex) during their elections and voters voted them all in because they pretended to sound leftist so that they could get into power, exploiting the fear of the rise of right wing politics that had taken America and Russia by storm.

As for the Russian President she used scare tactics and nationalism to get into power even though most Russians always relied on hated foreigners from the south, like Turks from Kyrgyzstan or Georgians from the Caucasus or even Africans and Hispanics and Vietnamese and Bangladeshis, to do jobs that they themselves had to do but shunned from.

Despite now that everyone in the room was afraid that this could mean the end of all life on Earth and still bickering amongst themselves like chickens in a farm (like that British CGI anime Chicken Run), they still partly paid attention to what else Anderson Cooper had to say.

On the TV screen Anderson Cooper was talking to another anchorman, who also happened to be CNN's Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta (another AI hologram).

"So let's say that we do blast it before it reaches us what would happen? Is our planet safe?" Anderson purposely asked

"Actually no it's not Anderson. The meteor would explode into different pieces and these different pieces would still come and bombard different parts of our planet," Sanjay Gupta told Anderson.

"So would this mean end of life on Earth or will any of us survive?" Anderson asked.

The CNN reporters and anchorman were so brave that they normally reported news, even if it meant their own lives were at stake. They always reported things as scientific and objective as they could, even if they were politically leaning more towards the left.

On the TV screen Sanjay pulled down a holographic chart, showing a 3D computer graphic of our entire planet as a globe.

"Part of the meteor would still target Eastern Canada, Northern Siberia, Jordan in West Asia, the middle of the Pacific Ocean and the fallout would be some widespread gaseous wind spreading throughout the entire planet and this could even be within the time frame of one to two hours Anderson. The whole Northern Hemisphere would be affected, spreading south all the way to the Tropic of Capricorn. The people living there would be safe, especially if they over 20 degrees latitude," Sanjay said in his intellectual tone.

Sanjay pointed out to Chile, Argentina and then moving the globe and then showing Australia.

"So right now we should be in countries like Argentina or Uruguay or New Zealand. Pity us," Anderson cracking his usual Anderson-jokes.

"So you see ladies you are safe and sound here. It is a good thing that you are all here as Heads of your States and not there in the middle of the danger," Fergana was assuring all her counterparts as they all looked scared.

None of you have children over there since you wanted to keep yourselves looking fit and healthy and enjoy more freedom than any of your predecessors and you are all here and the only ones going to die are the morons who elected you so why are you all looking so scared of a sudden, Fergana thought, as she eyed each Head of State.

The Heads of States around her bickered and there was fear in their tones, including the supposedly-tough Russian President.

There was nothing they could do and it was their own respective armies who had to deal with the situations in their countries now. Within the hour the meteor would be destroyed, only to further do more damage to the planet and killing all life less than 20 degrees Latitude from the Tropic of Capricorn.

During that time Fergana had more tea and coffee brought over to them in the meeting room, to ease down her "guests".

When the hour was over they lost satellite communications on the TV screen. All channels had no signals.

"We lived??" said the German Chancellor.

"But our constituents are all gone!" said the Dutch Prime Minister.

"Our nations are gone from the history books," the Russian President told them all in an intellectual fashion.

"Just like Sodom and Gomorrah," added the Spanish President.

Since none of you have countries to rule, that makes me the most powerful woman on Earth now, Fillpa Fergana thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.