Teacher's Candy - Cover

Teacher's Candy

Copyright© 2010 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mr. Dixon had a disruptive girl in his class who just wouldn't stop talking no matter how often he told her. In desperation, he joked how he would discipline her and surprisingly she was all for it. He had no idea it was the start of a magnificent life transformation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Spanking   Anal Sex  

Monday's school day was over. I gathered anything I needed to bring home. Bethany would meet Valerie and me at my car. Yesterday I bought a king-sized bed and had it same-day delivered. It was fun trying it out last night. Today I needed a nap so I planned to go home and literally sleep.

Valerie waited for me but Candy also hung around after the other students left. Of course! How could I forget about Candy? She was the reason Valerie and Bethany lived with me now. She rightly should be part of my little harem. How did I do that?

"Sir?" said Candy. "Are you not punishing me today?"

"I will punish you." I motioned at the desk. I said to Valerie, "Go get Bethany."

Candy undressed and bent over the desk. It was a good thing I had Valerie's original paddle still in a drawer.

"Things have changed," I said, giving her a smack.

"How, sir?" she said after crying out.

"Both Bethany and Valerie live with me now. I'd like you to live with me."

She cried out from the latest ass smack. "I'd like that, sir."

Valerie quickly returned with Bethany.

"I want to be your master at all times and you would be a mistress to the other girls."

"Thank you, sir. I would be honored."

"The question is how do I get you moved into my house?"

Candy's ass was a nice red now. I put the paddle down and pushed my cock into her cunt. Candy moaned out.

I asked, "Do your parents know about your interest in submission?"

"Oh, no, sir! They wouldn't understand."

"This is going to take some planning," I said.

"Yes, sir. I know you will come up with a good plan."

I wasn't so sure.

I pulled out of her cunt and entered her ass. I fucked her. Candy moaned hard and came before I jizzed in her ass.

How did I include Candy permanently in my life?


I did a lot of thinking Monday night and decided I needed more information.

Tuesday afternoon after I spanked and fucked Candy, I told her, "Tell your parents you want them to meet me since I'm your favorite teacher."

Thursday evening I drove over to Candy's house. Candy's dad often worked late so it was the first chance we had.

I was greeted by a still attractive older woman

"Come on in!" Candy's mom said. "We're so glad to meet you."

I entered the house and shook hands with Candy's dad. I waved "hi" at Candy who replied in same.

Candy's dad was Charlie and mom was Monica.

"Dinner is ready," Monica said. "Candy can show you the washroom."

At the bathroom sink, Candy asked, "Do you have a plan now?"

"Not yet," I answered. As I told her Tuesday, this was only to get information so I could make a plan. At this point Candy was stuck with her family. I wasn't about to give up however. I wanted her as part of my household.

"Okay," she said glumly.

"Don't worry," I said softly and with a smile. I dried my hands on the provided towel. "I'll be spanking that cute little bottom every night one day."

She smiled.

I followed her to the dining table.

Candy was the younger of two girls. Older sister Caroline was a freshman at college in another state. It was just the four of us.

From what I gathered, this was an everyday normal family. Dad and Mom appeared to love each other and they loved their daughter.

Monica said, "We want to thank you for putting the extra time in with Candy. She was really struggling in your class before."

Time wasn't the only thing I was putting into Candy now and she never struggled. She obediently lay front side down on my desk and took her spanking or fucking.

"My pleasure," I said. Boy was it ever!

I left Candy's house feeling worse about my chances than before. Candy walked me to my car.

"So?" Candy said eagerly.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"I want to be with you so badly," she said.

"Shhh! Not so loud. I want you to."

"Can't I just move in?"

"Your parents wouldn't allow it." We were going over conversation we'd gone over previously.

Candy looked like she was going to cry.

I said, "I'll figure out something. I promise."

As I drove home though I still had no idea how.


"You're troubled, my Master?" Bethany queried.

"Yes," I replied. It was most perceptive of her.

I sat on the sofa. Bethany was in her usual nadu position. Valerie was between my legs licking my cock. I instructed her not to suck on it yet. I just wanted to stay hard and enjoy the sensations for a long time.

"How may I help, my Master?" Bethany asked.

She usually didn't speak unless spoken to but I guess something in my distressed face said she needed to help me.

"Unless you can magically convince Candy's parents to let her move in with me, there isn't anything you can do."

"Do you want her parents broken up? They might let Candy go then."

"Broken up?"

"Yes, my Master."

"Explain."

"Yes, my Master. If one of her parents had an affair then they might not stay together."

"Candy would just end up living with one parent instead of two. I want Candy to live with me."

I gasped. It was always extra good when Valerie licked the underside of my dick.

"I will have sex with Candy's father if you so desire."

It might split up Charlie and Monica but it didn't motivate either one to let Candy move in with me.

"Not you," I said suddenly, "but Valerie."

"Master?" Valerie said.

"Continue but listen," I said.

"Yes, Master," Valerie said and obeyed.

"If Charlie fucks Valerie, he would be motivated to not let that information out."

"And Monica, my Master?" questioned Bethany.

"Valerie will sleep with her too!"

Yes, this might work! Emphasis on "might".

"I should run this by Candy," I said a moment later. What if Candy hated her parents possibly divorcing? I couldn't do that to her.

"Finish me," I said.

"Yes, Master," Valerie said.

She took me in her mouth and a couple of minutes later I exploded. She swallowed each drop diligently.


Candy said on Friday, "If my parents divorce, they divorce. As long as I'm with you, sir."

"Sit on the floor and open your legs."

"Yes, sir." She sat on the classroom floor.

"Bethany, service her."

"Yes, Master," Bethany responded.

Bethany crawled over and began licking Candy's cunt. I stood over Candy. She opened her mouth and took my cock in. I gazed down and smiled at Candy diligently sucking my cock. She hadn't done this to me much but she was very good at it. Once she was living with me, she would do this more often. Valerie looked on.

Candy began to moan and involuntarily thrust her hips. One thing for sure, Bethany was thorough with her obedience. She made sure Candy was pleasured. Candy released louder, more intense, but muffled moans because of my cock in her mouth. I started to thrust because of Candy's acceptable distraction. Candy's body began to tremble and she orgasmed hard.

Candy opened her mouth wider to get deep breaths and something unexpected happened. My cock head slipped into her throat. When I realized it, I decided since I was there that I might as well push deeper. In a couple of seconds, Candy's lips were up against my pubes.

"Fuck!" I groaned out. Her tight throat felt awesome!

I pulled out. Candy was still very relaxed after her orgasm so with a slight extra push when my cock head was at the opening, I pushed into her throat again.

I proceeded to fuck her throat.

"Oh, fuck, Candy! Oh, fuck!"

I was super excited about this new experience. I think that made it feel better than the sensations itself. My excitement made my jizz rise quickly. It wasn't long until I was ready to cum.

I grabbed the back of her head and held her down so she couldn't retreat from my cock not that the obedient girl would.

"Fuuuuuck!" I cried out and unloaded cum directly into her throat sending it on its way toward her stomach. I came hard and I came a lot.

I pulled out.

I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, sir," said Candy. "I'm fine. It didn't hurt or anything. I've never done that before. I'm glad my first time was with you."

"You did very well," I praised.

"Thank you. Bethany did very well too."

Bethany said, "Thank you, my Mistress."

I liked that. I looked forward to the day Candy was with us permanently.

A big part of our plan bugged me however. I didn't like the idea of breaking up Candy's parents. There had to be another way.

Wait a second!

I asked, "Candy? When Valerie is with your dad and when she is with your mom, do you think it would be possible to sneak in and take a few pictures?"

"Yes, sir," Candy responded.

"Valerie, you would need to arrange it so that Charlie and Monica are in a position that they wouldn't see Candy."

"Yes, Master."

"I don't think we have to break-up your parents," I said. "In fact, I think I can keep them together."

None of the three asked more. They knew I would say if I wanted them to know.

"We start tomorrow."


Saturday morning turned out to be fruitful and I was pleased when Candy phoned telling me what happened.

Candy's mom, Monica, was out shopping with a girlfriend. A naked Valerie approached Charlie working in the home office. He pushed out his chair and sucked his cock until he came. She restored his cock, straddled him in the chair, and fucked him. Candy photographed from behind and the pictures came out very good considering she had to turn off the flash so he wouldn't be alerted.

Candy kept Valerie hidden in her bedroom Saturday night.

Sunday morning, Charlie was up early and headed to the golf course with some buddies. Monica was still in bed. Valerie came in and went after Monica's pussy. Monica's protests turned to moans as Valerie skillfully liked her cunt. Candy had a challenge not to be seen by her mom because Mom was on her back but once Valerie made Monica orgasm and then Valerie put her cunt on Monica's face to have the favor returned, Monica couldn't see Candy as she took additional pictures.

It was an excellent weekend.

I congratulated Valerie Sunday evening by giving her a solid spanking and fucking.

Monday I printed a couple of the pictures but the quality stunk so I went to the store and purchased a high-quality photo printer. To have Candy living in my house was worth the expense.


Wednesday after school, I skipped playing with the girls in the classroom. I hoped soon we would no longer need to play in the classroom for Candy's sake. I and my three girls would go straight home and we would play there until it was time for bed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.