Teacher's Candy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mr. Dixon had a disruptive girl in his class who just wouldn't stop talking no matter how often he told her. In desperation, he joked how he would discipline her and surprisingly she was all for it. He had no idea it was the start of a magnificent life transformation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Spanking   Anal Sex  

I sat behind my desk staring at Valerie as she read from the textbook. The short, brunette was the kind of student every teacher dreamed about having in his class. She was smart and diligent and wasn't afraid to speak in front of others. She didn't care what other students thought about her. She was okay with being intelligent and never acted dumb.

A sound drew my attention.

"Candy!" I snapped. "I told you to stop talking!"

"Yes, Mr. Dixon," she bristled.

"I told you twice already to stop," I said.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"Who else would like to read?"

A boy raised his hand.

"Matt," I acknowledged.

My eyes focused on Candy. She was the anti-Valerie. She was blonde, slender, and pretty. She liked to talk too but it just never was about the classroom topic. It was a constant battle to keep her silent in class. The girl just couldn't shut the fuck up!

Matt finished his section and Carrie volunteered.

"Read to the end of the chapter," I instructed Carrie.

Reading the textbook out loud in class was boring, but it was the only way some of the students would read it. I had nothing else going on for today's class.

Noise once more brought my attention.

"Candy!" I yelled again.

"Sorry," she whined.

"Sorry is not good enough. Remain after class when the bell rings."

"But..."

I said firmly, "You will remain after class so we can discuss this ongoing problem."

"Yes, sir," she said with a big dramatic sigh.

"Carrie, please..."

The bell rang.

I said loudly, "Please read the rest of the chapter on your own. There are only a few paragraphs left."

I looked at Candy to make sure didn't try to sneak out. She stayed seated and didn't stand until most of the students were gone. When we were alone, she approached and I pushed back from the desk in my rolling chair.

"Candy," I said, shaking my head slowly. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Punish me?" she said softly.

"It doesn't seem right to send you to detention for talking."

"No, sir," she said. She remained diffident and wasn't at all her typical boisterous girl.

I swiveled in my chair toward her. I looked up into her face. She was in a short skirt and a too tight blouse that her average-sized tits strained against.

"Should I make you wash my car?"

"You can't do that."

"No," I said. "I can't."

"What are you going to do?" she asked. Some whine had returned to her voice.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"Can I go now?"

"No," I said, shaking my head authoritatively. I had to do something.

Candy silently stood waiting.

"Mr. Dixon?" she finally said.

I mumbled, "If you were a child, I'd just spank you."

"Yes!" Candy said excitedly.

I was taken aback by her enthusiasm and even more so when she dropped down and laid her front side over my lap. I instinctively placed one hand on her butt and the other on her upper back because I wasn't sure what to do with my hands.

"You need to lift my skirt so I can feel it better," she said.

"What?" I said surprised.

"Lift my skirt," she repeated. "So I can feel your spanks."

"On your panties?"

"Please, Mr. Dixon."

I don't know why I did it. It probably had to do with her being a pretty teen girl and I was your typical male who fantasized about girls like her but could never do anything about it. It would be exciting to see her panty-clad ass.

I didn't see her panty-clad ass. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Candy," I whispered.

"Spank me," she said. There was something strange in her voice. It was almost like a plea.

I softly patted her bare butt with the palm of my hand.

She breathed out audibly.

I gave her another pat.

"Ahhhh," she said breathily.

My next pat was slightly firmer.

"Mmmm," she said softly.

My eyes were wide as I looked at her and continued to apply pats to her rump. Her sounds were so ... so sensual! My cock stirred!

I spanked her butt and it made a more audible sound.

"Ohhhh!" she said louder.

I continued at the same firmness and her sounds gradually became louder.

I gave her butt a hard, resounding smack.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned.

I smacked her butt again and again. She trembled and pushed her butt back toward my hand as if my palm was a cock fucking her teen cunt.

A switch flipped in my head. I spanked her faster and harder.

"You've been a bad girl," I said.

"Yes!" she moaned.

"You don't know when to shut the fuck up!"

"Noooo," she said.

"You deserve a nice red bottom because you won't behave."

"Yes, Mr. Dixon. It feels so good."

I knew it hurt her also but whatever switch was in her brain was flipped on to pleasure.

I continued to smack her increasingly red butt and she continued to moan.

I breathed in deeply and took in the aroma. It was her! I moved my hand between her legs. She was so wet! I rubbed my fingers over her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" she hissed.

I put my index finger into her pussy. It was so incredibly warm. I could feel her muscles pulsating around my finger. I so wanted to fuck her!

I pulled my finger out and gave her ass several extra hard swats. She cried out loudly but not as if in pain. It was like she was on the verge of orgasm.

I broke through my mental resistance.

"Come here!" I said, pulling her up.

I stood and pushed her front side down on my desk. I kicked her legs apart and flipped her skirt back up. I undid my pants and pulled them down along with my undershorts. I took my hard cock and pushed it into her cunt.

Oh, fuck! Candy had a wonderfully tight cunt.

I immediately fucked her hard and fast. She moaned loudly. I had no thought at all that she might not want this. She was incredibly turned on.

"Bad girls need to be fucking punished," I said as I thrust forcefully.

"Yes, oh, yes!" she moaned.

"You will not talk in my class again!"

"Yes! Yes!" Her cunt squeezed powerfully. She was orgasming on my cock.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried out. I was cumming already. I pushed my cock deep and it throbbed before shooting my jizz into her. The orgasm felt great but I was disappointed because it was too fast.

Candy's cunt continued to contract around my cock. It felt so good that I stayed mostly hard. Her cunt still didn't stop, so I firmed back up fully and resumed stroking but at a much slower pace.

"Oooooh!" she moaned constantly.

I was content now. The eagerness of fucking her cunt was pacified and I simply enjoyed being inside her.

I eyed that cute little brown hole of hers and it attracted me so much that I pushed my forefinger into it. Candy gasped. As I pushed my finger deeper her ass muscles started to squeeze around it like it was milking a mini-cock. Candy moaned.

"You're such a bad girl, Candy," I said.

"Yes, Mr. Dixon. I'm so bad."

"The only way to get the attention of a girl like you is a good spanking and good fucking."

"Yes, spank me!"

With my free hand, I gave her ass a loud smack.

"Yes!" she cried out. "Spank my ass!"

I pulled my finger out of her hole and spanked her with that hand.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out.

Her cunt was trembling again but that little brown hole of hers was drawing my eyes back to it.

I abruptly pulled my cock out of her cunt and just as hurriedly pushed my cock at her ass hole. Her firm tight teen ass opened up and my cock breached her anal ring. I went in deep

"Yes!" she cried out gutturally, deeply.

I kept my cock buried in her ass and with alternating hands I smacked her cheeks.

"A girl..." Swat! " ... should learn..." Swat! " ... not to talk..." Swat! " ... in class." Swat!

She moaned with every smack and her ass clenched my cock tightly. It was an absolutely awesome feeling.

"Bad!" I said and swatted her right cheek hard.

"Girl!" I said and swatted her left cheek hard.

"Bad! Girl!" I repeated again and again.

Candy responded by constantly thrusting her butt backwards and so she ended up fucking her ass hole on my cock and moaning loudly.

Her butt was quite red now and looked painful but all she did was moan as I rained down smacks on that sweet tight ass while it was clenched firmly around my cock.

"Bad! Girl!"

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she shouted.

Her whole body trembled and I knew she was cumming hard. I stopped my spanking and rammed my cock fast and hard in her ass.

"Yes! Oh, fuck, yes!" she cried out.

I fucked that sweet ass as if I had to ram my hard cock through a concrete block. Candy, the amazing girl she was, continued to moan loudly.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" I gasped.

I slammed three more violent thrusts and my cock started shooting cum in her tight, steamy hole.

"FUCK!" I bellowed.

"Oooooh!" she moaned in reaction to my strong frothy stream.

My breathing slowed and I guided my cock out of her ass. She lay on my desk with seemingly no inclination to move.

"So what are you going to do in class tomorrow?"

"Talk in class," she misspoke.

"What was that?" I said so she could correct it.

"I'm going to talk in class so you can spank me and fuck me again."

I liked her answer much better than mine.

"That's right!" I agreed.

The next two days she hung around after class and I spanked and fucked her and Candy loved it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.