Annie
Chapter 3

Copyright© Harry Carton, 1996-2002, all rights reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A simple little story in three parts, written in a film noir-ish style, of a man and a woman and a struggle for control. It's not just about that, however... it's also about the sex. (M/F, D/s?, oral, cons)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex  

I push her back toward the bed. She tightens her grip on my burning dick and pulls me toward her. Her knees hit the bed and she falls backward. I fall forward, laughing. She is not laughing. I can feel the heat from her body. She locks her long legs around my thighs and pulls me toward her. I look at the intensity in her green eyes and understand.

It's easy for me to laugh tonight. On a scale of 1-10, she gave me a 13 blowjob when we came into the room. I punished her a little for her eagerness, and she pushed me down and delivered the ultimate blowjob-- at least a 50!. It was not so easy for her: 5 hours ago I made her put the stainless steel balls in her pussy. Since then we had danced, walked, ridden up and down in a fast acceleration elevator. I had my fingers in her cunt, playing with the balls while we were in public. I had been in her ass. Her left tit had received a savage bite and was going to show teeth marks for days. I had spanked her ass, slapped her cunt. All the time I denied her an orgasm. She had to wait ... for permission.

Finally, after giving me two mind-numbing blowjobs, she had gotten me hard again with her tongue, hands and a little mouthwash. Now, she was done waiting. Every inch of her is pulling my dick to her hot pussy. Her legs are wrapped around me. Her hands are clawing at my ass. Her pelvis is bucking up to find the hard penetration she needs.

She is powerful -- in body and in mind. I realize I have one last opportunity to control this cunt-creature that is writhing under me. I want to ... I NEED to OWN this creature. I want to be consumed by her.

I lift up on my knees and straighten my arms. She is strong and her pelvis rises up with me. My eyes are locked with hers. Slowly I straighten up onto my knees. She is still bucking her pelvis and pulling with her legs. I reach behind me and take her left hand. I pull it off my ass and lay it on the bed - straight out from her side at a 90 degree angle from her body. She goes to move it back and I grab it. With my free hand I hold her left tit, the one I had bitten too hard. I increase the pressure and she gasps. Her thrusting stops. Slowly I grab the inflamed nipple and twist it slightly.

Something new is in her eyes. Uncertainty at least, fear maybe? Fear that I might really hurt her. Fear that I might not fuck her. As I put her left hand back on the bed, I release the pressure on her nipple. She sobs and takes in a deep gulp of air. I switch hands on the nipple that is pulsing, throbbing under my touch, and reach for her other hand. She flings it out into the position I want: spread passively on the wide bed. I reward her by gentle kissing and licking and sucking on the tooth-marked breast. The passion rises in her again and she clutches at my back with both hands. My teeth immediately fasten on the nipple and pull it out. I tighten down very slightly with my teeth and she slams her arms back onto the bed. I resume my gentle attention to the nipple as reward.

I straighten up to my knees again and unlock her ankles from behind my ass. I take first one then the other knee and push them far out to the side, flat on the bed. Her cunt is open and pulsing, her body laid out before me -- an offering, and still a statement of the creature's need. She is covered in a sheen of sweat, her breath ragged. For the first time in hours, there is nothing in her and I am touching her nowhere.

I reach down to her cunt and stroke the lips gently. She shudders with each touch. I stand up and move a step back from the bed, fingertips stroking the hot moisture of her pussy's lips. "If you cum before I give you permission, I will stop. Do you understand, creature?" I am talking directly at her cunt now. It has a life of its own. It is dripping with her fluids, the lips are swollen and ruby red. She is breathing in sobbing gulps, and I realize she is crying. I look at her face. She nods quickly. "If you move before I give you permission, I will stop." Another nod.

My index finger slides down one side of her labia, back up the other and rests lightly on the tiny head of her clit, poking out, hot-pink at the top of her oozing sex. I press forward, grinding it slightly between my finger and the pubic bone inside her. With one fingertip, I cause her entire body -- every muscle -- to clench. If I rub just a little she will cum uncontrollably, and I will have lost this fight, for if she loses control, she cannot give it to me.

I kneel, bringing my mouth to her sex. My words are hot whispers over her glistening wetness. "Creature ... anything is not what I want ... I want everything you can give." The only sounds are her rasping breath as she tries to stay in control of her orgasm. I wait. Finally she makes a small mewling sound, which I take as agreement.

I move back to her, kneeling between her immobile thighs. I lean forward, my hands on the bed just touching her armpits, the tip of my cock leaving a wet track against her thigh. "You got it hard, and now I'm going to put it in. Tell me when I am in deep enough for you." She is holding her breath now. When I touch her cunt with my rock-hard dick, it's like a jolt of electricity passes through us both. I spread the lips of her pussy with the head of my dick and enter slightly. She starts moaning and I know she is close.

"Remember, " I whisper in her ear, "if you cum, I will stop." She sobs and gulps a deep breath. That tiny mewl again. She is trying to calm herself. I lick the tears from her closed eyes.

"There, that's enough." I break contact by arching my back and pull away from her pussy

A moan escapes her. "No. Please ... I need you inside. All of you. pleasepleaseplease." I ease back down and my tip parts her lips. "yesssss." The hiss is like steam escaping from her cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.