Still Going Both Ways - Cover

Still Going Both Ways

Copyright© 2010 by Everydayguy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The masculine bi-guy Dean is still doing the AC/DC thing with both girls and boys. As he enters his Junior year (3rd year) at the university he becomes involved in more sports than he wants but finds sexy distractions along the way. This is a sex story about omni-sexual people. Come on, live a little wild. Sneak a peek and read it one handed, it'll be fantasy fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

After the wild homecoming weekend, the house settled down into a more normal student household. There was a lot of groping and occasionally a mini orgy would break out but everyone in the house, studied, slept, and played with their partner or partners.

Clarice had found a great guy in Curt and had him over most evenings to study with her. They would usually cap off their studying with a trip upstairs where some nice moans and groans emitted. This usually stimulated whoever was listening into some fooling around too.

As for my neck and back, Phil gave me massages almost every morning before breakfast. I think he liked fucking my butt for his reward as Silvia usually sucked me off. When Jill and Courtney found out Silvia was getting a load in the morning, they began bargaining for some of it as they felt any of my loads was theirs first.

Thanksgiving turned out to be a great time. Jill's, Courtney's, and my family all got together at my familiy's home for a great dinner. The party started earlier on Thursday and really didn't end until Saturday evening. The folks didn't join in with us kids partying and none of the kids got involved with the parents. I think Jack may have had some intimate time with each of his daughters but they were not as open as when they were at our house at school.

The highlight of the weekend was Friday night when both of my sisters, Donna and Diane, came with their boyfriends or fiancée's and both brothers, Don and Dennis, showed up, one with Don's strange girlfriend and the youngest, Dennis, with a partner. It didn't take long for Jill and Gloria to find out my older brother's girlfriend was a chick with a dick. She was extremely convincing with some store-bought tits and naturally long thick hair. She told about how he/she had a procedure to shave her Adam's apple as it had been very prominent. She did have a beautiful face along with some nice hips and a wonderful pookie butt that just invited someone to play with it. She was also appealing as her body was totally hairless. She had some kind of laser treatment that removed all of the hair on her body more or less permanently.

Dennis and his partner were very familiar with Don and his girlfriend, Christie, as they had been getting together almost weekly. Dennis' partner, Dick or Dickie as Don called him was a flamer. No hiding the fact that he was as queer as a three dollar bill. The guy swished his ass, licked his lips when he grabbed your crotch and propositioned every male among the kids multiple times.

But Like I said, Friday turned out to be a great orgy. Mary's and Gloria's folks came over so five sets of couples headed out Friday afternoon for an afternoon and evening of partying. When they called about midnight to tell us they were too drunk to come home and were staying at a hotel downtown, we figured they were having their own party.

Us kids had started playing the second the parents were out the door. Dan had invited Benny and Tina to come over so we had a bunch of horny guys along with two chicks with dicks. My sister's boyfriends turned out to be very bi in their sexual preference. Both Donna and Diane told me they wouldn't have a guy that was a homophobe or else they wouldn't allow them to sample the girls or strange dick when the opportunity to arose. So we had a female cast of Jill, Courtney, Clarice, Gloria, Donna, and Diane. For guys we had Dan, Benny, Don and Dennis, Dennis partner, both of the sister's boyfriends, and me. And then we had the two chicks with dicks. The odds were more guys than girls but we knew the girls would wear us out fast and be feasting on each other while all of us guys recovered.

Dan was instantly sliding his big dick into Tina and Benny was behind Dan doing the same. Dennis' partner was on his knees sucking off one of the sister's boyfriends while the other was being boffed by the beautiful Christie. I was enjoying observing the fun when I was attacked by women. It seems that the other boyfriend of my sister was infatuated with Clarice and was balls deep in her. That left me Jill and Courtney along with both sisters Donna and Diane. The sisters decided I should watch as they devoured my two girlfriends. Turn a bout was next with Jill and Courtney showing how much they enjoyed pussy.

My neck and back were still hurting a little so the girls were soon sharing pussy tasting kisses with me while an orgy raged around us. As Jill and Courtney had me on my back and were kissing me, Donna and Diane took turns plunging their pussies onto my stiffness. When they were satisfied and left to find another partner, Courtney thought she should try to coax a load from me. She wore out trying before Jill tried to do the same. As Jill rode me to several of her orgasms, Christie came over and offered me her dick. She said, "No one will suck this thing. Everybody wants by ass. I have some very blue balls, want to help?"

Jill grinned at Christie and said, "As soon as I can't take anymore, you can role him over and give him a thorough fucking. That is unless he sucks you dry before I get enough."

That caused Christie to let loose and he/she nearly drowned me in cum. As Jill licked my face clean of the Christie cum, it caused Christie to firm right back up. Jill rolled us over so she was on the bottom and told Christie, "Lube him up good and go for it. You better use a condom since we don't know each other's history."

Christie smiled as she found and rolled on the latex sheath. After lubing up, she licked, kissed, and tongued my ass until it begged to be fucked. Christie was soon sliding her long slender dick up me with her nice breasts pressed against my back. That felt so good to have Christie's dick plowing into me. Jill was kissing me when Dennis', swishy boyfriend stuck his dick in front of Jill's and my face. We gave him a double blow job that soon had us covered in his come. As Christie moaned her orgasm into the condom I finally gave Jill the load she wanted.

The pairings and triple groupings continued until no dick would rise and all of the pussies had been sucked to the last orgasm. By then it was six on Saturday morning so we all semi dressed, cleaned up the place and sacked out in a pile on the living room floor.

The parental group came in about one from their excursion to discover a house full of mostly clothed kids sleeping it off. There was no booze bottles laying around so they knew we didn't get into the liquor cabinet. But from the smell of the place, I'm sure they had an idea of what we had been up to. If they had looked into the trash they would have seen dozens of Trojan wrappers and several empty tubes of fruit flavored KY.

All of us kids woke and cleaned up. Donna and Diane left with their boyfriends who were probably live-ins. Don and Dennis left with Christie and the flamer. When Tina and Benny said they were ready to get back to school, Dan and Gloria said they were too. Courtney, Jill, Clarice, and I said goodbye to everyone telling them we would be seeing them soon at Christmas.

As it turned out, I couldn't play basketball. Just too much pain. That helped with my recovery and with catching up with classes. By March, I was able to begin some batting practice. It took a couple of weeks of steady practice to begin ringing the bell and longer to begin placing a looper over what was figured to be the first or third baseman's head. We used the field house for throwing practice and in late March, we began some serious practice outside. Early April found our team whipping up on all comers. We started back where we had left off.

Our new and younger pitchers were top quality and I knew from experiencing their pitches, we were going to be good this season.

My batting average wasn't as ridiculous as it had been but I was still batting over five hundred. I was running well and my throwing was accurate. No back or neck problems. I skipped spring football practice as I really wanted to play baseball over anything else. My exercise and lifting was back to where it should be and I was feeling stronger with each work out.

As the school year was coming to a close, the baseball coach asked me, "Are you going for the draft this year or will you want to intern again?"

I told coach, "No way would I drop out now. I'm almost done and can graduate mid year. I might begin grad school if I stay and can be a grad staff coach if you would want me. If I stayed here this summer, I just might be able to finish but I'd rather do an internship again. Can you get a deal for the girls to go with me again?"

Coach told me, "Maybe, but this year I want you to intern at a double A our Triple A camp. You had fun last year but this year I want you to learn as much as you can and practice with the pros or at least with the young pros." After pausing a minute he said, "You've done well in my coaching classes. Actually better than well, you're acing everything with me. From what I've seen of your other classes, You damn near have a perfect four-oh this year. I'm sure the school will invite you to grad school if you want. I do think you should consider doing the winter draft and going to camp next spring. The opportunity to play major league ball and of course the money is too much to pass up right now. I would love for you to be my grad staff coach but I'd rather you go pro when you can."

At home that night, I talked with Courtney and Jill about what the coach and I had talked about. They agreed with him about going pro next spring and said they would follow me wherever I might be going. Courtney said, "I can leave the house for the others to live in and can even continue to keep Phil and Silvia to take care of the others. Clarice is going to be here for at least three more years and I know Dan and Gloria will stay until they have their masters and maybe even stay for their PHD. Benny and Tina have another year and may want to stay in grad school. I'll charge everyone a small amount of rent. It will be enough to cover Phil and Silvia and any home repairs that are needed. But, hear Jill and I out. We're going with you. Wherever it is, we're going to be right there for you and with you."

The two girls were kissing me on both cheeks when Clarice came in. She had watery eyes when she said, "I know I'm just the sister and that I have Curt now but I'm going to miss you guys like you wouldn't believe."

Courtney said, "You know between seasons we'll be here. We three will be coaching assistants whenever we can. I'm sure we'll be able to get in at least one quick class if they allow us to enter late. With our present grades, it shouldn't be a problem."

Jill was smiling. "You know, I hope we have as much fun this summer as we did last. Mary won't be coming with us but the three of us will have a great time together. When Dean is traveling, Courtney and I will still have each other. It's going to be perfect."

After our last class in early May we packed up the SUV and headed to Rochester, New York where we had all landed an internship. Coach had told me that the Minnesota twins were the only one to agree to hire a couple of girls staying with me as front office interns. Our stay with the Bowling Green Hot Rods in Kentucky last year convinced them we were serious about learning the game in the front office as well as the field.

Rochester, New York is a funny place. When we arrived that first night in late May, it was snowing. I was really apprehensive about playing in the snow. Actually, I didn't even know if they would really play ball when it was so cold.

The next day when we went to report, the sun was shining and the temperature was already up in the high fifties. When I was introduced to the manager, Tom Nieto I thought he looked familiar but I didn't know from where. It was while he was showing me around the club house and field that I asked, "Are you related to Dr. John Nieto at my university?"

He smiled, "Yep, that's my brother. He went to school and I went to play ball. I guess we've both been blessed. You know, that's how I agreed to take you this year. You could have been selected to be an intern here on your own but you wanted us to hire two girls as interns as well. Are you going to let your relationship take away from your work and practice with the team?"

"No sir," I said happily. Those two help me practice all of the time. They are both excellent softball players and we enjoy practicing together. I promise we won't distract from the teams activities."

He introduced me to the staff and some of the players who were there early getting in some batting and pitching instruction. Tom said, "We don't have a game today but we will have practice this afternoon. I want you to practice with us and I'm going to run you through batting practice with our best pitchers. Sometimes these guys get wild but they are all the best of the best when it comes to draftees and triple A minor league. We usually draft arms first and position players next. Let's get the girls up to the front office so all three of you can fill out your paperwork. When you're through, come back to the clubhouse and we'll outfit you with some practice uniforms, shoes, and equipment. If you've brought your glove, go get it. You might need sun glasses later if you wear prescriptions but otherwise we issue them to you as needed.

Everyone in the office was cordial but looked upon the girls with some trepidation. It was unusual for an intern to be accompanied by a girl much less two very attractive girls. It only took about fifteen minutes to complete the paper work before I could go down to the club house. I stopped at the car to get my bag with jock, cup, shoes, socks, and glove. I had some shorts and a T-shirt as well as I didn't know what they supplied. The one thing coach told me back at school was to not bring my bat. They used wooden bats here. When I found the manager's office I knocked on the jam of the open doorway.

The manager, looked up and smiled, "I have an open door policy here. If you want to talk, come in. If you want to bitch, come on down, but come and talk to me about anything you need to talk about." He was shuffling some papers and asked, "How come your batting average went from the seven hundreds down to the five hundreds?"

I explained the football injury and the length of time it took to get back into shape. He was nodding as if he accepted the reason but said, "It's hard to believe you can maintain a batting average that high with good pitching. You might be in for a shock when you start hitting against major league pitching. Come with me and we'll watch some pitchers warm up and do some practice pitching with the coach."

As we watched the pitchers do their warm ups and then pitch for real with batters in the box but not swinging, I felt I had seen a lot better pitching over the last two years than what was there. I couldn't wait to go down and do some hitting against them. One guy had a slider that was deceptive but the all of the other pitchers and pitches were simple curves, uncontrolled fast balls, and telegraphed change ups. The manager asked me, "Want to try to hit some?"

I smiled, "Love to."

Let me get the batting coach, Floyd. I want him to watch your swing and he will work with you to be a better batter.

Floyd was a guy in his fifties that was a little stocky and just a little shorter than me. He asked me what size bat I liked and found me a couple. He said, "These are maple and have a tendency to shatter sometimes. Make sure you don't hit on the stamp side and you should be okay. Come on, the pitchers are anxious to see a guy who hits five hundred."

The first pitcher was a lefty so I set up as a right hander. The first pitch was so inside that the only thing I could do was to jump back. The asshole had a smile on his face as he did a high leg kick but threw the ball at about seventy-five miles an hour. It was an obvious change up that went over all of the fielders heads into the grass over the fence.

The pitcher said, "Lucky swing." This time it was my turn to smile. That pissed him off and he threw a fastball over our heads. The pitching coach yelled at him to get some control so the next pitch wasn't as fast but belt high, right across the middle of the plate. The ball followed the change up pitch.

Now the guy looked serious and began getting some control. He threw a nice curve that died in front of the plate. I could see the rotation of the ball and didn't swing. The next ball was also a curve but hung up and was a little outside. It bounced off the scoreboard in center field. There was some murmuring behind me as my hits were appraised. I hit everything the guy threw me until the pitching coach waved him away and brought another guy.

This pitcher looked to be about eight feet tall with arms that were long enough to drag his knuckles on the ground. He wasn't good but he was fast. His first three pitches were blazing but off the plate. I got back another six inches so he would feel better about pitching to me and with the balls speed and the maple bat, the ball took off for parts unknown and the bat splintered. I really didn't swing that hard but had just tried to slap at the ball. The pitches speed was so fast, the ball went the other way just as fast.

After cleaning up the mess I got another bat and found another pitcher. He was good, he threw inside on every pitch but was just off the plate on every one. I backed up and he was even farther off the plate so I didn't swing at anything. He yelled, "Swing at something."

I yelled back, "Get them over the plate."

His next pitch was fast low and right over the plate. I hit a blazing grounder an infielder leaped for but missed. The next pitch was a little higher and I was able to slap it over the third baseman's head. The next wind up was going to be fast so I watched as his arm speed slowed and we both watched the ball over the fence.

The next pitcher was a righty so I switched to bat left handed. The batting coach commented, "No one said you could switch hit."

I asked, "Don't you want me to be opposite the pitcher?"

"Try your natural right handed swing with this guy first. See if you can hit him and then we'll try you as a lefty."

This guy threw to the batter and not the plate. I was able to just swat the balls into short left, center, and right field. When the fielders began playing up, I connected better and put them against the fence. I walked over to the pitching coach as if to get another bat and said, "I'm not trying to be a smart aleck but watch what happens when I crowd the plate."

I moved up over the plate and got five straight balls way outside. I moved back to a regular position and got another nice ball to hit. This one popped up and an infielder caught the ball. I heard the manager behind me say, "Thank God he's human." He yelled at me, "Go ahead and switch. See what you can do on the other side of the plate."

I had been practicing hitting lefty every day for six months. I pulled a ball over the right field fence. When I got a fastball, the score board took another beating. A change up was an easy slap over third base. I had hit about a hundred balls when the manager said, "Enough, your school coach told me you would embarrass my pitchers but I thought he was blowing smoke. What do you have for him Floyd?"

The batting coach came to the plate with me and said, "I need you to use your legs a little more. You really don't need the power but you might be an even stronger hitter if we can do that. Let's work on it tomorrow before the game. You don't need much."

The manager told me to go get my glove and field some batting practice. The second baseman came in to bat so I took his position. The guy was thrown some real cherries and he hit every one toward me. The grass on the infield was little long so the balls hopped funny but I was still able to put my glove on all of them. One time I had a little trouble on the transition but it was because I had leaped to catch the ball.

Next I relieved the third baseman who was a righty and hit everything right at me. He was good but he was hitting line drives right at me. I was playing back so there was plenty of time to react. The next position was first where I had not played much. I could have used a bigger glove but was able to field everything that came my way and to catch even some wild throws from the infield.

Finally I was at short. I did everything anyone could ask. Nothing got by me and we worked the ball by throwing to first and also as a double play. The second baseman was good and we worked together very well.

When the shortstop came back to his position, I was going to shag some outfield stuff but the manager hollered, "Come in and put the gear on. Your coach said you can catch."

I grimaced as I don't like to catch. The pitcher came in and said, "One for fast, two for curve, three for slider, and four waving for a change-up. Give me all four so I can practice. Most of the guys can't hit a curve so don't ask for too many of those."

The pitcher was decent. Actually better than any I had faced. A batter bunted up the third base line and made it to first before the ball. The manager said quietly before the next batter was up, "Now you have a stealing threat."

I didn't hesitate but went out to the pitcher, "Does this guy steal?"

"Yeah, all the time. If he gets too big of a jump, don't bother."

I told him, "No way, I'll try anyway but I don't want you to work off the stretch. No high leg kicks for a windup. Throw all fast curves and fast balls low and outside so I can have a chance to throw him out. If you don't get your leg up, he won't know when to run and that's what the coaches want to see."

I trotted the bow-legged trot of a catcher back to position and signaled for a curve. The right handed pitcher checked the runner but didn't work off the wind up. The runner didn't go but when I was getting ready to signal again, I saw the runner take an even bigger lead. I used my right thumb to point toward first. The pitcher was grinning and put the ball right at the first baseman's feet. The runner slid back into the ball. Out by a mile.

The manager told the runner, "Get back on first and don't get caught off the bag. Watch the pitcher."

The pitcher was smiling when I surprised him and asked for a fast ball. I held the glove a little outside so the batter wouldn't swing but the ball wasn't going to be a pitchout. Sure enough, the pitcher had to get his leg up a little for velocity but had the ball right in my glove. The runner took off when the ball left the pitchers hand but I was able to transition and fire the ball to the second baseman on the first base side and low. Out again."

This time the manager said, "Okay, you've won our hearts. Can you pitch?"

I smiled and shook my head as one of the regular catchers took over behind the plate. The pitching coach said, "Your coach said you like to throw batting practice. Are you sure you can't pitch?"

"I'm too slow. I can throw distance from the outfield and I can throw accurately for batting practice but I really can't pitch a curve or slider. I have a decent change up but no rocket fast ball."

The pitching coach said, "I'll bet I can get some speed out of your arm and teach you a curve and slider if you want to try. And besides that, if you can pitch location, I'll teach you how to outsmart the batters. Next time you pitch batting practice, we'll practice some."

The manager said, "Go ahead, go on out to the outfield and shag some balls." He turned to his other two coaches and said, "And just think, we have to wait until next year to get him. Hope we're in position to draft him."

I was all smiles as I went to the outfield. In the beginning I must have smelled bad as no one wanted to be anywhere near me. I chased everything near me calling it so no one else ran into me. I didn't really have to worry as most of the guys out there were not interested in running around. To me it was fun and I enjoyed trying to figure out where the ball would drop.

After a while, the other players began coming closer and talking to me. The common question was, "How come you haven't been drafted yet?" I kept telling them that a free degree was more important before baseball. I noticed a couple of guys were giving me the look of guys who like guys. I wondered but didn't give them the eye to invite trouble.

We broke for lunch and afterward I was directed to change shoes and go help the field maintenance men. When I reported to the head grounds keeper, he sort of sneered at me and said, "How about getting a bag and forking up the trash around the outside of the park. Get one of those carts and try to be thorough."

When we came in this morning I had seen a lot of trash so I took four big bags with me. There was so much trash I left the cart where I had started and just filled up the bag. When I took the first bag back to the cart, I tucked two empty bags in my belt and got the third ready to fill. I filled those three and was only half way around the outside. It was obvious no one had cleaned up out here for a long time. I took the four bags back to the locker area where the dumpster was and the bags were stored. I was getting another six bags when the head groundkeeper asked me if I was done. I pointed to the four bags and said, "That's just half the outside. It's going to be just as long for the other half probably. The place is a trash heap."

He didn't appreciate that but said, "Well, hurry. I want you to mow out there today too."

I worked as fast as I could cleaning up all of the cups, bottles, cans, and bags. I filled up six more bags but the place looked clean. I took the six bags back and another intern asked me, "What did you do, get trash out of the dumpster to fill up those bags. Man, all you have to do is pick up the big shit and don't worry about any paper trash. Just bottles and cans."

The head guy heard that and said, "That's why the kid was out there so long. You two go get the mowers and mow out there. I have a job for Dean."

When the two were finished grumbling and were gone, the head guy said, "Get a hand mower and take it up behind center field and cut that. It ain't easy as it's steep out there but it needs cutting just the same. When you're through, get one of the little bags of seed and sprinkle it all over out there. I like to over seed that area about once a week so the grass is so thick you can bounce a ball off it. I heard you did that a couple of times today."

I just shrugged and went for a mower. Another groundkeeper showed me how to get up there by taking the walkway to the scoreboard. The hill was steep but I figured out that it was easier to push the mower up then to follow it down. I finished and spread the bag of seed I had brought with me. When I was cleaning up the mower to put away the head guy saw me. "Good, I don't have to tell you to take care of the equipment."

"What next sir?"

"Do you really want more?"

I told him, "Sure, I'm getting paid so I might as well earn it."

He was shaking his head, "Where did you come from kid. These other prema-donnas don't think they should get their hands dirty. The manager told me the grounds guy you worked for last year loved your ass. I thought he was kidding but I guess it might be true. Go see those guys in the white coveralls to see if they are done with the bathrooms. If they are done, that should do it for today. You'll want to check the outside of the park and parking lot tomorrow morning then come in here for possibly some mowing. You can rake the base lines before we stripe it."

The guys in the white coveralls said they were done but had me haul their trash to the dumpster for them. When that was done they told me, "Go wash up and head to the chow hall. You get training table. Enjoy."

I went into the locker room and the manager there assigned me a locker. He told me, "You finished kind of late. Get cleaned up and out of here. Towels and wash rags are on the stack by the shower. Shampoo and soap are in the holders inside. Disposable razors and foam are by the sinks. If you want deodorant buy some. Oh yeah, I give crew cuts once a week so if you want a buzz cut like you wear, come see me on Monday's. While you're showering, I'll get you some more shoes, socks, jocks, and practice clothes. If you get stove up, you know stiff and sore, ask and one of us will give you a massage. Now get."

The locker room was empty so I stripped and went to the shower grabbing a wash cloth on the way in. I was surprised to see liquid soap and shampoo in dispensers by each shower nozzle. I had my eyes closed with my head full of shampoo when a hand caressed my butt. I rinsed quickly to see the young equipment manager standing next to me with a big hard on. My dick responded immediately and his other hand went to my dick.

I asked quickly, "Aren't you afraid of getting caught or afraid that I might smack you?"

He smiled and said, "The outer doors are all locked and bolted and I know one of the ball players you played with last summer. How about I give you a nice blow job or would you rather fuck me. I can top too if you want."

I pushed down on his shoulders and he went to his knees sucking my dick into his mouth. The man was good at what he was doing. When he had me almost there I pulled him up and was surprised when he began kissing me. I asked, "You have some rubbers to finish us off with?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.