Three Firsts Make a Home Run

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I had three firsts in one night. One with a girl, one with a boy. and one with a girl and a boy. What fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I'll bet you remember your first time, right? For sex. Yeah. Well, I do. It was last Saturday.

I had been dating my boyfriend, Rick, for about six months, he's sixteen, six months to the day older than I am. We had fooled around a bit, I'd jacked him off some, he'd gotten my top and bra off and had sucked my boobs. Oh, was that great. It's the first time my panties got real wet, oh, I loved it.

Anyway, my parents were going out of town over the weekend and my best friend, Lindsey, was going to come over and spend the night to keep me company. We started up watching TV but you know how boring that is so I suggested that we watch some porn videos that I had found hidden away in my brother's room. He's away at college and, from what I pick up, he's living his own porn flick in college. I get the idea that all he does is fuck girls. Well, I'm a girl who's never been fucked and so is Lindsey. Oh, well.

I got several out, they were all unlabeled, so I began playing one and it turned out to be a girl masturbating, legs wide open, fingers going like mad.

"Have you ever masturbated?" Lindsey asked.

"Oh, sure, I started when I was about eleven, I think. Do you do it?"

"Oh, yeah, a lot, two, sometimes, three times a day. I was ten or eleven. Ever do it with another girl?"

We were watching as the girl on the screen was having a perfectly delicious orgasm, writhing, screaming, really going crazy. It looked so good.

"Um, no."

"Are you horny, Tonya?"

"You're kidding, right, watching this?"

"Well, why don't we do it, you know, get ourselves off?"

I know I was nervous and I was pretty sure that Lindsey was too. We each began, putting our hands down inside our pajama bottoms, doing what girls do. About then, the video was over so I put another in.

Well, well, two girls this time. A blond, slender and very pretty, and a brunette, also slender, both with small breasts and perfectly shaved. They looked so pretty. They were kissing and soon were fingering each other as Lindsey and I were working furiously under our pajamas. I also had a hand up under my top gently pinching my nipples.

"What do you think it would be like to do another girl?" Lindsey asked softly.

"I don't know. Pretty exciting, I guess. Maybe fun."

"Would you like me to do you for a little?"

I have to admit that when she said that, there was a tingle that told me that I was interested.

So, I pulled off my pajama bottoms and panties and spread my legs as I watched her scoot over to me, then lay down on her side and she began rubbing the outside of my pussy which, of course, was very wet. It sure felt better than when I did it.

Then, she moved her fingers up into my clitoral hood, rubbing my wetness around and around.

"Mmm, that feels good," I whispered breathlessly as she pleasured me. Then, a finger went in, soon followed by another. She had her two middle fingers inside me, probing in and out, her thumb rubbing around on my clit.

"Oooh, that's good, just like that, mmm. Oh, yeah. Want me to do you while you do me?"

She pulled her fingers out and pulled her top off and slid her pajama bottoms off along with her panties. Lindsey was beautiful, naked, really beautiful. And her pussy was bare.

"You shave your pussy."

"Oh, yeah, I started a few months ago."

"Was it because it has a new admirer, maybe? Some guy?"

"I wish. No, I just thought I'd try it and I really think it looks pretty like that."

"It does look pretty."

She spread her legs open and I decided to take my pajama top off, too.

"You're really pretty, Tonya, what a nice body,"

I leaned over and began rubbing along her smooth slit, spreading the wetness around and around. She moved toward me a bit and pulled my knee aside and began rubbing me as well. Mmm, nice.

Lindsey was really quite wet and it was easy to insert a finger into her and I soon had two inside fucking her back and forth. She started doing the same with me and it really felt good.

"This is nice, Tonya, really nice," she said as she bent over and took my left nipple into her mouth and began sucking. Oh, wow, two fingers inside me and sucking my boob. This was hot. I had never, ever, done anything with another girl, I'm not a lesbian, no, I really like guys, but, look, good feelings are good feelings. And, they were definitely very good feelings.

So good that I decided to give Lindsey some really good feelings between her legs and got over and put my head between her thighs and began sucking, licking and running my tongue all over her pretty, bare pussy.

Then, she moved around and I felt her hands on my knees gently spreading me apart and the warm, wetness of her tongue going up and down my pussy slit. Oh, man. I was so turned-on. We now each had the other's head between our legs licking and tonguing each other over and over. The moans and groans said it all. We were loving what we were doing. I couldn't believe I was thinking how much I really liked licking her pussy.

I think I got to Lindsey first as I felt her tense, then her knees came together gripping my head to her pussy as she began to push and rub against my face, moaning as she did.

"Mmm, mmm, uummh, uummh," then her head lifted up, "Oh, Tonya, oh, oh, do it more, oh, that's so good, lick me, oh, please, mmm, mmm," and she dove back down between my legs as she scooted her pussy all over my face. This was no casual orgasm. I was already looking forward to my own which I could sense was on its way.

And, yes, only a few more licks. "UUUH, UUUH, uuh, uh, uh, oh, Lindsey, oh, wow, that was the best, whew, what an orgasm. Sure you've never done that before?"

"Never, but I think I'd do it again, it was fun. Even if I still like guys. It was nice with you, Tonya."

"Yeah, I would, too, with you, sure," and we hugged each other and kissed for a few minutes, fondling each others breasts, just enjoying the new closeness we had as best friends.

"Well, wow, what else do we have here?" as I put another disc on to play.

It opened on two girls on a bed, writhing in each other's arms, licking, sucking, fingering, then the doorbell rings and one says, "It must be Donny," and she runs to the door and calls out, "Is that you, Donny?" and when he says it is, she opens the door and lets on her boyfriend and leads him to the bedroom where the two strip him in seconds, kissing and licking and sucking him all over his body.

They both took turns sucking his cock and the close-ups were really hot. Lindsey and I were fingering ourselves in and out as this lucky guy in the video really got worked over by the girls.

"God, I'd like to do that sometime, oh, is this hot."

I answer with, "Well, I can always have Rick come over, Lindsey. I'm sure he'd love to be here right now."

Rick was my boyfriend and he was older than we were and, he had his driver's license.

"You think he can keep it a secret. Guys sometimes brag, you know."

"Yeah, he's pretty straight. I'll make him promise. Think you want to do it?"

"Well, I'm on the pill now, why not?"

"Yeah, I am, too. And, after all this, I'm sure ready. I can call him and have him tell his parents that he's going over to a friend's house to spend the night. We'll have him for just about as long as we want."

"Have you done it with him?"

"No, I've jacked him off and I've had my top off for him, that's all."

"Well, so how's his, um, his penis, his dick?"

"Oh, it's nice. About this long," and I held my hands up and Lindsey seemed satisfied.

"Quick, call him before I change my mind."

So, I called Rick and told him to come over with the cover story that he was staying at a friend's house. Then, I dropped the bait, "Um, yeah, my parents are gone for the weekend, so maybe we can have some fun alone together."

Oh, that did it.


Chapter 2

He didn't live too far away from me and, within ten minutes, he was pulling into the driveway. Oh, little did he know.

I was standing behind the door when he came up the front steps, swinging the door back with me staying behind it.

"Hi, Ton ... OMIGOD, OH, WOW. Geez, you're naked."

"Come in, Rick, get inside, hurry up," as I pushed the door shut and he took me in his arms and kissed me just like a boyfriend would kiss his girlfriend the first time she got naked for him. His hands were everywhere.

"Tonya, oh, you are so beautiful, just perfect. Oh, I bet this is going to be one helluva night."

I took his hand and began climbing the stairs, "You just have no idea, Rick, no idea what tonight is going to be like. Oh, not at all."

"Oh, I got a pretty good idea, Tonya, a pretty good idea," then we turned the corner to my room and Lindsey was stretched out on my bed, her legs open, welcoming my boyfriend to a weekend of sex and passion.

"Holy shit, Lindsey, the two of you? I don't believe it, both of you. Unbelievable."

"But you have to fuck me first, Rick, after all I'm your girlfriend."

"First, you mean I get to do both of you? I don't believe it. Sure, of course, um, do we need condoms?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.