Such Sweet Sorrow - Cover

Such Sweet Sorrow

Phil Lane & Freddie Clegg © 2010

Introduction

BDSM Sex Story: Introduction - A new story from Phil Lane & Freddie Clegg. Jenny returns to Inward Bound, where she learned so much of her submissive drives in "Thesis" (also available here at Storiesonline) but what does all this mean for Joe, her husband? Should he try to learn more of her desires?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation  

NEW READERS START HERE

Who's Who

Jenny McEwan : a doctorate student at a University in the English Midlands, studying psychology with a research focus on adult play and the role of BDSM.

Joe McEwan: her husband, a man less than comfortable with his wife's sexual interests and where they have led her.

Professor Angela Dawney: Jenny's research supervisor and erstwhile lover.

Cathy Corbin: Jenny's best friend and college companion

Charlotte, Corinne, Gerry, & Ylena: staff at the BDSM experience centre, "Inward Bound"

Freddie, Larry, Connie, Pam, Ellie : principals in the highly illegal slaving organisation Freddie Clegg Enterprises, part owners of Inward Bound.

What's What

This story is a sequel to the story "Thesis" and follows some of the same characters. If you haven't read "Thesis", the following summary may help:

Freddie Clegg Enterprises decide to invest in the Inward Bound organisation as a way of diversifying their abduction and slavery business. Independently of Clegg, Jenny McEwan decides that Inward Bound will be an ideal vehicle for her planned research into BDSM and adult play. Hoping to learn more of her own inner submissive drives and encouraged by her supervisor, Angela, (who harbours hopes that Jenny's research will drive a wedge between herself and her husband) Jenny joins one of the Inward Bound consensual slave training experiences.

Here she gains her slave identity, "Fifty" and by the end of her experiences she has been tattooed, shaved, pierced, and has become infatuated with her trainers, particularly the Russian Mistress Ylena Zukhova.

In the intervening period, Angela, anxious to use Jenny's experiences for her own benefit, almost sabotages Jenny's participation at Inward Bound. The effect of this is to disturb the ever paranoid Clegg organisation which leads to Jenny and Angela experiencing what they imagine to be a CIA inspired "rendition" which purports to be an investigation into Internet Crime but is in fact an attempt to discover if they are actually in the pay of some of Clegg's competitors (by an innocent but most unfortunate coincidence, a friend of Professor Dawney).

In the end Jenny completes her course at Inward bound and returns home marked emotionally, physically and psychologically by her experiences. She realises that she cannot suppress her desires, and wishes more than ever to share her lifestyle preferences with her husband.

Now read on... (Or go back & read "Thesis"!)

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.