An Eye for an Eye
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Peter's 14-year-old daughter has had sex with her best friend's father, a black man. Even though the man has been arrested, that isn't enough to satisfy Peter's lust for revenge. But then, what would be? This story isn't for those who don't enjoy reading of interracial sex and/or incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Blackmail   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

That day, Peter got nothing done in work. He kept remembering the wonderful sex and Nicole's disturbing challenge. At first, he dismissed the thought of having sex with Janice out of hand. The idea of having sex with his own daughter was against everything that he believed, but so was having sex with a minor. So was having sex with a black. So was eating pussy. For cristsakes, he even ate out the child's asshole. Needless to say, he had broken many taboos in just one day.

Upon reflection, Peter had to admit that since the story had come out about his daughter and John, he couldn't help but to wonder how Janice enjoyed having sex. He had even pictured a big black cock inside of her, which was when he became totally enraged at Nicole's father.

Before the day was out he began to rationalize. Would sex with Janice be that awful? After all, she was growing up and starting to fill out. Goodness knows she had a beautiful face. In addition, the child was experienced, and from her own account, she did enjoy herself with Nicole's father. Hell, when she first told him what she and John had done, Janice confessed that she had actually liked having sex.

All it would take would be one time in bed with his daughter and then Nicole would be his for the asking. Moreover, Janice really deserved some punishment. She more or less hinted that she would continue to have sex with John if Nicole's dad was not in jail. Indeed, Peter had forced her into being silent as he pressed charges against the black man. If the truth were known, Janice had been pleading with her father on a daily basis to allow her to tell the truth to the police. Now, thanks to Nicole, Peter was going to let Janice go to the authorities and admit her complicity. However, she did not know this, not yet anyway.

Suppose he made a deal with her? As devious and despicable as the thought was to him, if he went through with it, it could possibly solve all of his problems. Only one drawback would be that he would have to have sex with his own daughter. Sitting in his office, he closed his eyes a couple of times during the day, picturing his little girl naked. By 3:30 in the afternoon, he found himself getting hard thinking about her.

By the time that he got home, Peter had made his decision. He was going to fuck his own flesh and blood!!!


It was after 8 PM when the conversation again came around to the same subject. Peter's wife Martha was mostly quiet. She was allowing him to make any final decisions that related to this situation.

"It's not fair. He didn't rape me. You guys know that!" his daughter protested for the umpteenth time.

These nightly arguments usually got to this point and Janice would usually burst out in tears and run up to her room crying. This night was no exception. The only difference was that this time Peter went upstairs after her. He knocked on her bedroom door and walked in. Janice was lying on her stomach crying. Her body was hanging over the side of the bed. Peter could not help but look at her legs, almost as if the male side of his mind was already wondering what he might be seeing and touching. The young teen turned and sat up.

Her father explained once more how wrong it was for her and John to have carried on; however, on this night he changed his normal preaching to shift the conversation to a different direction.

"Jan, you have to understand. It's not right, baby, for a young girl like you to have a black cock shoved into her cunt!"

His words had the effect that he had hoped. Her eyes widened in shock. She had never before heard her father speak like that.

"I mean ... Well, I know you say you love him, even though he's 20 years older than you, but, well, you tell me -- just between us, I won't tell your mom -- Did you actually like his cock in you?"

Janice had stopped crying by now, and she was sitting there speechless. How should she answer? At one time, she had told her father that she had enjoyed sex with John, but this was different. Her father was being downright mean. Was he going to drop another shoe?

She sensed that she better converse with him easily. "I, yeah dad, I-I did!" she whispered.

"You -- LIKE COCK?" he asked incredulously.

Janice swallowed, somewhat afraid, apprehensive. Her father had never talked like this. Nervously, she nodded.

He waited another thirty seconds after she nodded and then said, "You didn't answer me. Tell me."

"Yeah," she whispered.

"Yeah what?" he asked.

"I do like it," she said, her voice barely audible.

"You like what?"

"What you said," she responded softly, obvious uncomfortable with how her father was talking.

"Cock?" he asked.

She lowered her eyes and nodded.

"Tell me in English!" he demanded.

Janice looked up at him. She could not believe her father was making her say this. "I liked his -- his cock, dad," she said.

"I like cock!" he corrected her.

Janice looked puzzled. She realized that that was what her father wanted her to say but she did not know why. She saw that he was waiting and she felt a tinge of fright.

"I like cock, dad," she responded.

"And if I were to let you go to the police and tell the truth, then he gets your cunt again, hah?"

Janice stiffened. For the first time since John was arrested the youngster felt that there was a small window of hope. This was the first sign that her father would allow her to tell the police what really happened. She did not even think about the vulgar terms that her father was now using with every sentence.

"No! No, I-I promise. Just let me tell the truth, please dad."

"And you won't give him your cunt?"

She quickly spoke, "No, I won't daddy, I swear I won't." She would have promised him anything if she thought that her father would soften his position.

"But where will you get the cock you love?" he asked. By this point in the conversation, his own cock had hardened in his pants; just from talking to his daughter like this.

"I-I won't, I promise! Oh daddy, please. Let me tell!" she pleaded.

"But you're gonna need cock baby. You told me you love it. So you're gonna need it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.