An Eye for an Eye
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Peter's 14-year-old daughter has had sex with her best friend's father, a black man. Even though the man has been arrested, that isn't enough to satisfy Peter's lust for revenge. But then, what would be? This story isn't for those who don't enjoy reading of interracial sex and/or incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Blackmail   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

By the time that she returned, Peter was lying naked on his back, sound asleep. She stood for a while looking down at him. Although he was not very muscular, he could be considered cute for his age. Nicole was fascinated that his cock had become so small. When it was hard it was as big as Basil's, but now that it was soft there was not any comparison. Her boyfriend's got soft also, but his hardly shrank at all. Mr. Beadrum's almost disappeared.

Nicole was pleased with Janice's father. She knew that he had purposely hurt her but she also sensed that he was completely remorseful. Otherwise, she reasoned, he would not have put his tongue up her ass like he did. In addition, even though she still had been hurting when he did that, Nicole still had found it to be tremendously exciting that he would do it. Not only that, she believed that he actually enjoyed it. She did not know why, but his putting his tongue into her ass was, for her, a most exciting experience. Just thinking of what he did stirred up her insides. He had actually tasted his own juices from her asshole.

Standing there watching him, she was aware that she was again filled with his juices. It would be terribly exciting if she could make him taste himself from her again; especially if she could watch. In addition, she owed him something, she thought to herself with some amusement. Surely, he would not get mad if she woke him so that she could complete her end of the bargain.

Gingerly, she climbed up on the bed, hoping that he stayed asleep until she was in position. He did not stir. Then she moved her body, lying on her side, alongside of him, so that she was facing in the opposite direction than he was. Her face was down by his hips, facing his tiny prick. Her knees were bent and her crotch was by his shoulders.

Nicole reached over her hand and lightly took the soft expended pecker between her thumb, forefinger, and middle finger. She squeezed the soft flesh gently and, receiving no immediate reaction. She squeezed again. Nothing!

She allowed her hand to move down from Peter's cock, moving slowly and deliberately until she cupped his balls. Still no reaction!

Then, with her hand still cupping his balls, Nicole opened her mouth and moved it upon the flesh of his hip. Her tongue moved on his skin within her enclosed mouth. She thought her hand felt 'something stirring' in his balls.

She began kissing at his flesh, her mouth straying over his hips and upper leg. Her little hand had begun a light squeezing routine on his testicles. Then, for sure she began to feel him tighten under her palm.

Peter whispered his wife's name as his prick hardened. Suddenly his eyes popped open. His brain was immediately aware what was happening and with whom. His cock became completely rigid.

Seeing her young body alongside him, he turned his head and whispered, "Nikki?" There, less than a foot away from him was the youngster's beautiful pussy. He allowed his eyes to absorb that fascinating black bush, contrasting about the pinkness of her inner cunt.

She blew air on his skin, then licked and kissed. She did it again -- and again! "Mmmm?" she answered.

"What-mmmm ... What're you doing hon?" he asked.

She pulled her mouth from him. "I promised you," she said, and her mouth went right back to working over the flesh with her kisses and tongue.

Quickly, Peter reached a hand down and grabbed her head, then gently pulled her away from him.

"No baby, that's all right -- you don't have to," he said.

Nicole raised herself onto an elbow and looked down the bed at him. Her tiny fingers were now squeezing ever so gently on the flesh of his shaft, which was once again at full size.

"It's okay, Mr. Bea. I-I wants to. I like -- I love -- I wants to please you," she said, hesitantly.

Peter now turned onto his side, facing the 14-year-old beauty. Her cunt was right before his eyes and his cock was only inches from her face. Her hand remained squeezing easily on him and he felt the pressures beginning to build. The aroma from her pussy was permeating through his nostrils.

"Honey you, er, don-don't have to..." he said.

Squeeze. Squeeze.

"I wants to Mr. Bea. It's okay. You licked me. You made me feel good. I-I want my mouf to please you, like yours pleased me. Your mouf was sOO gooood!"

With that statement, the young girl moved her face forward. Holding his shaft in her hand, she opened her mouth slightly and put the head of his cock on her lips. A drop of pre-cum came out of his pee-hole and she licked her tongue tantalizingly over it.

"Nnnnnnggggg!" he grunted.

The youngster then expertly moved her face forward, allowing the meat to slide into her waiting mouth. Again, he groaned. She pulled her lips upward and off him.

"I wanna please you like you did me, Mr. Bea. Your mouf was so good," she whispered, while she moved her hips forward slightly. Her lips again encircled his throbbing prick. She felt his cock jerk upward inside of her mouth.

Once more, the youngster pushed a little bit toward him. Her young pussy was only two inches from his mouth and the smell was overwhelming his senses. Peter had never eaten pussy before. Up until today, he had found the smell repugnant. Now it was just the opposite. This sweet luscious odor was awesome to him and he wondered why. 'Did black pussy smell different from white pussy? Was it because she was so young? Was it because she was just fucked?' He didn't know the answer; in truth, he didn't care. He just had to bury his face inside young Nikki.

He reached out, putting one of his hands under her one hip and his other hand atop her other. He pulled the youngster's body over his as he moved backward onto his back. Nicole did not allow his prick to come out of her mouth during this maneuver and she moved her hands down on his hips. Her thighs straddled his face. Peter felt the young teen's hot flesh pressing his cheeks as he gazed at her young pussy. He saw juices and knew that he had filled her up. He did not care that most of the juice belonged to him. He wanted to taste her -- her black cunt!

He pushed his face into her bush. Immediately his mouth opened upon the girl's clitoris and began to eagerly suck at the tiny flesh bud.

"Gaaahhmmmmm!" Nicole groaned and pushed her body down forcefully onto his mouth as a strong burst of pleasure shot through her. Peter felt the total juices on his chin and nose. The awesome pussy aroma was his only guide. It was all that he was living for now. He had to taste every droplet of liquid from this girl that he possibly could.

His tongue flicked out. Nicole groaned huskily deep in her throat as Peter's probing tongue licked its way around and around, up and down, and from side to side; up and down the length of her narrow slit, starting at her lower belly and pressuring its way over the elastic rimmed opening of her clasping vagina, into the crevice of her round firm buttocks. There, it stopped momentarily to pay wet flicking homage to the tight pink anus which throbbed there.

The young girl couldn't believe it, but he was doing it all to her with his mouth! Involuntarily, she ground her hips down and heard herself emit strange animal-like purrings from between her tightly clenched teeth.

Nicole groaned loudly on his cock and again she pushed her hips hard into his face. Her puffy lips were moving tightly upon his shaft as her mouth sucked on his cock; her tongue licking about, wherever possible.

Peter thrust his hips upward as he felt the excitement building rapidly inside of him. He had never experienced such a wild passionate girl before. Before today he had only heard of 69, but he now felt that no two people had ever enjoyed it as much as this. His nose had moved into the young girl's hole and when he drew in a deep breath her entire body shuddered; she began fucking down on his eager mouth. His tongue was busy lapping up his own cock's cum, mixed with Nikki's pussy flavor. His head was spinning at the pleasures that were overwhelming his mind and body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.