An Eye for an Eye - Cover

An Eye for an Eye

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Peter's 14-year-old daughter has had sex with her best friend's father, a black man. Even though the man has been arrested, that isn't enough to satisfy Peter's lust for revenge. But then, what would be? This story isn't for those who don't enjoy reading of interracial sex and/or incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Blackmail   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

John Lawson was in jail, charged with raping his daughter's best friend, 14-year-old Janice Beadrum. As if the charge of forcibly raping a minor was not bad enough, for John it was even worse, because Janice was white and he was black. The trial was scheduled to start in a week.

John's daughter Nicole was frantic. She knew that the sex between her father and her best friend had been consensual, but there was not the slightest chance that Janice would admit to that, for fear of her parents finding out the truth. Nicole felt that the only thing that could save her father would be if the truth was revealed. Somehow, it would have to come from Janice. Obviously, the court would not believe John.

Under this backdrop, the 14-year-old approached Janice's father behind her friend's back. She sought him out where he worked. Sitting in his office, Nicole told Peter the story of how it was not true that her father had raped his (Peter's) daughter and, if the truth were told, the real facts were that Janice seduced John, not the other way around. Peter listened with seeming patience as the young black beauty explained the facts to him, as she knew them.

Although Nicole had no way of knowing, her problem was not in convincing Peter what had really happened, but in trying to change his mindset; for although John was charged with forcible rape, Peter did indeed know the truth. And it was the truth that infuriated him! The unfortunate fact was that Peter was prejudiced against blacks, and in his mind, because Janice had sex with that black bastard, John deserved to go to prison. In Peter's twisted thinking, it was John who was at fault for making Janice want to have sex with a black guy. Moreover, he would pay for it dearly.

Peter knew that John should not have been charged with forcible rape and he also realized that if he allowed Janice to tell the truth, like she had wanted to do, that John would probably only get a suspended sentence for 'statutory rape'. However, Peter would not allow his daughter to tell the truth. He wanted revenge.

As he talked to young Nicole, he slowly began to revise his thinking. He allowed his eyes to scamper admiringly over the young beauty's body. He was impressed. This was some good-looking kid.

His mind was plotting. He was really not gaining anything by allowing her father to be prosecuted, he thought. After all, all he was looking for was 'an eye for an eye'.

The seeds of lust began to stir. Maybe he could kill two birds with one stone.

"Please, Mr. Beadrum," she said passionately. "My dad, he don't deserve to go to no jail."

When she was finished telling him everything that he already knew Peter sat back in his chair and closed his eyes. Nicole watched him silently, praying to herself that he would believe her and that he would force Janice to tell the truth.

Finally, he answered, "An eye for an eye, Nikki. That's what the bible says."

The youngster shook her head in exasperation and spoke with an almost desperate tone, "But he don't do nothin', sir. He ... your daughter she ... they did it together!"

Peter did not respond immediately, purposely hoping to increase the 14-year-old's apprehension. Then he said, "Listen Nikki; I like you and I'd like to help you; but I'm sorry girl, it just isn't right. I mean, even if what you say is true, and I know that it isn't..."

"It isssss!!!" she interrupted.

He continued, "Even if it is, why should your dad get away without paying? Like I said, an eye for an eye. If I were to make Janice say that she wasn't forced, then he'd probably go free. But ... but I'm her father, Nikki. How would that be justified? Where's my eye for an eye, huh?" he said sternly, "Don't I deserve equal justice?"

Nicole slumped back, trying to come up with a further argument in her head. She was convinced that Peter was not completely unreasonable. If only she could convince him of the truth, she thought, she was sure that he would make Janice tell the truth. As she watched the grown-up, she saw his eyes moving over her face and body.

Peter saw that Nicole was finally paying attention to his eyes running down her body. He had been waiting for this recognition. He spoke again, "Where's my eye for an eye, Nikki? Your father raped or ... at the very least, had sex with my daughter. Where's my eye for an eye?"

"But..." she was pleading. "But don't ya see? Sex... ! That's all it was, was sex. Not rape!"

"Sex with Janice, Nik. Your dad had sex with my daughter. What do I get?" As he asked this question, his eyes moved down to the youngster's light brown crossed legs.

The young girl watched the man's eyes which were now looking intently at her knees and suddenly a twinkling of an idea began to form. Nicole could not be sure but maybe, just maybe, she could make a deal. "But Mr. Bea, he shouldn'tna hafta go to jail. Maybe ... well, equal don't hafta mean like for him to go to no jail ... no sir! Equal would be like you, er, you do to him ... his daughter, like he done did to yours," she said nervously, not knowing how the straight-laced man would react. Her eyes dropped to the floor.

Peter's cock suddenly pushed up inside of his pants. His eyes moved up Nicole's body and focused on the youngster's face. She finally looked up from the floor and their eyes met and held. Both of their hearts were pounding fiercely; hers from apprehension and his because of his fear of the criminal nature of what he was thinking of doing.

After a long thirty seconds, he responded, "Yeah, but I didn't do to his daughter and he did do to mine, so that ain't equal. Jail is justice!"

Now it was her turn to hesitate. She tried to formulate the words in her head before she spoke, "C-couldn't we ... somehow ... couldn't we make it equal ... eye for an eye ... d-daughter for a, er, daughter?" she asked as her eyes dropped nervously back to the floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.